Invest Moment.com -Scam !!

Incognito

Private
Hello together,
sorry, my Englisch is not so good but I will try it here:
Bad news, I am just scammed by Invest Moment.com (since 13. of February), postal adress Paris, regulated by FCA
-allegedly-

They/the "finacial department" does not withdraw -against their own and official rules- and I am just doing all to get money back: I called lawers, the police, I did launching treats, telefon calls and so on but I have no success until yet.
So I tried to withdraw by myselve inside, but, the withdraw-button is blocked since I asked that they have to withdrwaw "because of open positions". That is the same strategy than other scammers in the past did so (about that later).
So do them because they want to keep all my money, a total invest of an amount of 22.600 Euros !
I am ruined now, they know all the personal details about me and indeed, I got severe ill because of all that froud but the reaction from there is:
"Give us more money" , "take a mortage or credit or sell all your private stuff to overlive and "so sorry but the financial department says no" and "we cannot withdraw because of open positions" ...and so on, all weasel words and scentences.
And: They income from? with an entering telefon number, that is a known other criminal method for calling clients.

Allegdely, the CEO is Dr. Uwe Zanzinger, the account manager is Dr. Alexander Michael Brown.
Inside the web I found a new record from 15. February about them, but it was published there too late for me :(

Today, I want to warn all of you (and all victims) from this "broker" !!
Question: Does anyone have another idea than to inform the authorities, the criminal police or public publishing?
Thanks

Hello together,
sorry, my Englisch is not so good but I will try it here:
Bad news, I am just scammed by Invest Moment.com (since 13. of February), postal adress Paris, regulated by FCA
-allegedly-

They/the "finacial department" does not withdraw -against their own and official rules- and I am just doing all to get money back: I called lawers, the police, I did launching treats, telefon calls and so on but I have no success until yet.
So I tried to withdraw by myselve inside, but, the withdraw-button is blocked since I asked that they have to withdrwaw "because of open positions". That is the same strategy than other scammers in the past did so (about that later).
So do them because they want to keep all my money, a total invest of an amount of 22.600 Euros !
I am ruined now, they know all the personal details about me and indeed, I got severe ill because of all that froud but the reaction from there is:
"Give us more money" , "take a mortage or credit or sell all your private stuff to overlive and "so sorry but the financial department says no" and "we cannot withdraw because of open positions" ...and so on, all weasel words and scentences.
And: They income from? with an entering telefon number, that is a known other criminal method for calling clients.

Allegdely, the CEO is Dr. Uwe Zanzinger, the account manager is Dr. Alexander Michael Brown.
Inside the web I found a new record from 15. February about them, but it was published there too late for me :(

Today, I want to warn all of you (and all victims) from this "broker" !!
Question: Does anyone have another idea than to inform the authorities, the criminal police or public publishing?
Thanks
Can you share the exact website address, please?

invest-moment.com
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18604/invest-moment-forex-brokers then follow the below suggestions.

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

WANTED: INVEST MOMENT
Hello and a good day,
I have opened an account at Invest-Moment.com. (invest-moment.com) in January 2021.
I want to report you that the withdrawing practise/politics of this trading platform is ulawful.
This platform is registrated under registration no. 541013 in Paris?, and is supposed? controlled by the FCA -so they said to me there.
The FCA prompt answered to my email and wrote me that this will be scam and them are not registered there.
Initialy, they proposed me on telefone that:
1) I can get my money back every time if I need it. (My deposit is 23.600 Euros.)
2) They told me that they have different "stati" addicted to the amount of deposit. I reached the "Gold Status" which needs 25.000 Euros. This differs from that what they told to me on phone and what is publicated inside. On phone, tey told me that the status is reached with 30.000 Euros and they are able to refund my stolen money in 2019. That is a lie!
3) The AGBs on the website pretend that the different contracts/stasti are all listened "inside" after login. This ist not true, there is nothing inside about the rules.
4) Afterwords the CEO, "Dr. Uwe Zanzinger" (name?), suggested to me by telefone call that they withdraw only one time/month, dependent of the individual status (called "Diamond"). But this differs from that what was told to me by telefone and this is not written outside or inside of the website. So he adheres my money and asserts on his right to withdraw not twice/month -like I want it and this was formerly proposed-, only one withdraw/month, "that will be fact and that are the rules". Initially, they told me there that it is "no problem to withdraw every time" if I need money. But this is not the the reality and if I put on the withdrawing button, it does not function and is inactiv.
5) The CEO said to me on phone, that they have existing "rules" inside and he will be "not able to withdraw because this is forbidden by the regulation authorities and because of that, this will be "money laundering" and this is a delict". I do not understand why it is money laundering if he withdraws my from my bank account transfered by VISA and deposited money, this is unlogical for me.
6) They use intrusion telefone technics so I cannot recall them. So one of my questions is: Do guidelines exist for trading platforms from the regulatory authorities like FCA, which withdrawing practise is allowed and which is not? As a laymen in this, I cannot imagine that there are the exact regulations by the FCA or other Authorities.
6) I contacted them every day but they do not refund.

So please have a fast look on this platform and make a control of the controversial AGBs and the unlaw practise of them. It ist possible that they go from web in time.

I will give an reward of 1000 $ to whom, who helpes me by success of withdrawaing my money.+ from them.
Frouders will be reported to the admins.

Hi, I am searching after somebody of honour and trustable who eventually goes to my Laptop via Any Desk and closes all the open positions there, I am not fit in doing so and trading. They actively block withdrawing by opening new positions, they are on "buy", so I cannot act.
My account is just open and I can login. We could try to login over my IP so that they do not remak that the login process will come from another IP like mine.
I am looking too for honest persons with or without money interest to start a cyber attack against them, an idea from me, not more.
Do you have any contacts to the scene or do you know sombody personal here inside whom I can contact and he is honnest and save?
Cherres

Punisher and FxMaster,
I am from Germany.
4 days are a very short time for victims to invite a sacm company because over us victims brokes the hell down, we have a lot of trubble and work with calling authorities and unpayed bills and nearly anybody of the victims ist able to do so in such a short time. I am working 17 hours the day only for that froud and my "normal" live goes down about all of that. If you have anywere been scammed, you know about what I write here.
I do not doubt that this company will answer here inside, they will block any converstion because they act unlawful.

Back