Invest Moment.com -Scam !!

FX Master, I tryed it that all like you told me -but- I cannot invite this company because it is not listened above in your list. If you would take it on the list, I can try and will do so or do you have another idea how to do so?

FX Master, I tryed it that all like you told me -but- I cannot invite this company because it is not listened above in your list. If you would take it on the list, I can try and will do so or do you have another idea how to do so?
You can choose "other" option there.

Below are some additional details about this company. The website was setup on October 8, 2020 therefore it is just over four months old (very bad sign). The IP is 104.21.16.178 and at least three other websites share this same IP. There is virtually no contact information on the company's website. and others online are complaining they also cannot withdraw funds. You need to start by reporting to the Futures and Securities Commission in your country as well as the US CFTC. With high certainty this is another scam sight and now you will have to fight to get your money back.

1614282560282.png

1614282620228.png

Shares same IP
1614282675062.png

1614282482279.png

1614282535702.png

1614282814789.png

1614282978970.png

1614283011283.png

many many thanks to "The Punisher" for help and Information !

If the rules of this forum allow this? anybody of them, who was/where writing in my posts is invited to take place in a group in a secure messenger like Telegramm, or better, Signal.

What do vitictims ot them think about that?

My email is ARE YOU REALLY SURE YOU WANT TO PUBLICLY SHARE YOUR EMAIL AND MEET A FEW HUNDRED RECOVERY ROOM SCAMMERS?

Hope the admins allow that, I am a real victum, that is no froud or phishing, I promise you!
If you need to take any evidence, I can post here the actually original "positions" of my account from them -if them are still on net- or screenshots from February are available.

and that is actually from my account sorry, wiped and red line) in the appropriate Metatrader 4:

Attachments

• FX history for FPA.jpg
    FX history for FPA.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 3
many many thanks to "The Punisher" for help and Information !

If the rules of this forum allow this? anybody of them, who was/where writing in my posts is invited to take place in a group in a secure messenger like Telegramm, or better, Signal.

What do vitictims ot them think about that?

My email is ARE YOU REALLY SURE YOU WANT TO PUBLICLY SHARE YOUR EMAIL AND MEET A FEW HUNDRED RECOVERY ROOM SCAMMERS?

Hope the admins allow that, I am a real victum, that is no froud or phishing, I promise you!
If you need to take any evidence, I can post here the actually original "positions" of my account from them -if them are still on net- or screenshots from February are available.
Oh no, thanks for deleting that, I make a new email adress -only for that-...than sahring will be no problem.

Update scammer Invest Moment.com, new information for victims!

Invest Moment is one part of "CMC Markets", registered by the FCA with the legal licence number 173730.
The physical adress is in Germany, Frankfurt, the same street as the Banco do Brazil.
This bank has a lot of bad reviews.
Whether this bank makes dubious business, I don't know until yet?
Does anyone know more about CMC Markets or Banco do Brazil?
A whistelblower told horrible things that I cannot/wont to post here about corrupt institutions and authorities are involved too....:(( it is too dangerous.

Back