• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Invest Tech FX withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
finally after 3 attempts they pay me:

My first request was the November 26 for $500.... no piad

My second request was the Dec 8 for $500... no paid

My third request was the Dec 15 for $1,500.. paid Dec 23 by Paypal

I still I have money with them, I will continue trading with them.

You are a lucky man. I don't get back my money 4 months ago.
They have many people who don't get back our money.
Why not SCAM this company?
I have a question FxChang. Why trade with the Investtechfx? Why not ask back to your all money?

Hi Zoltan,

Firstly: Happy New Year!
Secondly: What about your withdrawal? Have you got your money already? Have you got any news?

Hi Zoltán, I was going throe your thread , it is very similar to my situation, what happened, what is the best way to go, anything new good, bad, no difference
thanks

i am so worry

i have waiting for itfx two weeks, i have write more email with them..and talking with live surpport....But every times the will said:

We have received your request, and we will update you shortly. Thank you and have a nice day!

My first request was the 2/1/2011 for $800.... no piad

My second request was the 2/7/2011 for $800... no paid

i am so worry....some one can help me?

i have waiting for itfx two weeks, i have write more email with them..and talking with live surpport....But every times the will said:

We have received your request, and we will update you shortly. Thank you and have a nice day!

My first request was the 2/1/2011 for $800.... no piad

My second request was the 2/7/2011 for $800... no paid

i am so worry....some one can help me?

Take a look at the traders court and follow the instructions FPA has there. But there are no guarantees you will get your money back with this company.

who can call them in canada?

ONTARIOSECURITIES COMMISSION
Cadillac Fairview Tower, 20, Queen Street West , Suite 1800, Box 55, Toronto (Ontario) M5H 3S8
Tel.: (416) 597-0681, (416) 593-8200 Fax.: (416) 593-8241
i think they can help us

I have received 800 U.S

Today I have received 800 U.S. dollars, spent three weeks

Attachments

• itfx-withdraw.jpg
    itfx-withdraw.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 35
ONTARIOSECURITIES COMMISSION
Cadillac Fairview Tower, 20, Queen Street West , Suite 1800, Box 55, Toronto (Ontario) M5H 3S8
Tel.: (416) 597-0681, (416) 593-8200 Fax.: (416) 593-8241
i think they can help us

The OSC can't help you.
The OSC answer me:
"As I previously informed you, InvestTech is not registered with the OSC to sell securities to Ontario residents, and there is no information in the public records of the OSC relating to InvestTech"

ITFX - scam?

After 1,5 years of trading I wanted to withdraw my ITFX account. I am struggling with them since 2,5 months without success.
Can anyone tell me what should I do to get my money back?

Back