• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Invest Tech FX withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
I just hope that it isn't headed the direction that Prime4X is going. Those guys are reporting 4 months. I'm up to 2 weeks as well (submitted Nov 19). Last successful is withdrawal was Oct 29.

I just hope that it isn't headed the direction that Prime4X is going. Those guys are reporting 4 months. I'm up to 2 weeks as well (submitted Nov 19). Last successful is withdrawal was Oct 29.

I was hoping they were just inefficient. After asking for a withdrawal of my initial account deposit ($1000, about 8% of the current balance), I just received the following message from them. My opinion of them has changed, to say the least:

"We were recently informed by the Clearing Department that your account is under review due to certain unusual activities occurring on your account. Please be advised that this is a matter of high security alert and protection, therefore your account will remain under read-only, until they finish the review. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will update you shortly.
Best regards,
Investtechfx"

For the past 3 months, I've been going out of my way with them to keep my nose clean, viewing and reviewing every arcane rule in every corner of every document on their web site, frequently calling their Customer Service department and emailing them, confirming that the EA I was using, my trading frequency, etc were acceptable to them, and so on. Needless to say, there has been no unusual activities on my account, no deviations from their stated policies. I've posted a separate thread to flag this broker as a possible Scam. Apparently I've joined a growing club.

Yeah... like making money. Scam? (Dang!!)

By the by, I had been trading on their demo server using the same EA with the identical set-up as my live account, and after a while got the following message from them"

"Thank you for preferring to trade with us. We are pleased to note your successful trading activities and we would like to invite you to join us by opening a real trade account with us. Your current trading activities show us you are definitely ready to open a live account. The advantages of opening a real trade account will be that the profits you make will be real money and you will gain new experiences and business opportunities!"

They were pleased with my successful trading activities, but now that I want to withdraw some cash, they're suddenly displeased. Hmm.

Broker with server down

I introduce a broker who claimed on Monday that the servers are down after we sent a withdrawal of a client . Now they said that 80% of data has been restored and the lost accounts can only withdraw the deposit.

Need help

Got my money...

My $1000 was given to me. although i had to send couple of emails and do some follow ups, i was allowed to withdraw... there was some confusion from the paypals side in my case...

I called the guy and he spoke nicely to me, and explained me ... and finally sent me the money. Although you may feel their Support is little rude, but i guess thats what they take, i mean thats their time required, i mean my opinion. At present i have mixed reactions. But you may want to speak with them, on phone, i think verbal is faster than written...?:confused:

My $1000 was given to me. although i had to send couple of emails and do some follow ups, i was allowed to withdraw... there was some confusion from the paypals side in my case...

I called the guy and he spoke nicely to me, and explained me ... and finally sent me the money. Although you may feel their Support is little rude, but i guess thats what they take, i mean thats their time required, i mean my opinion. At present i have mixed reactions. But you may want to speak with them, on phone, i think verbal is faster than written...?:confused:

Glad to hear you got your money. Now lets see how if our other requests are honored.

I have no doubt that they are scammers. Believe me, they wont process any withdrawal request anymore. My account balance is $170.000. They said they will send the money after december 31. I can't believe that they willing to pay this amount ever. In my sight december 31 is the day when they will vanish into thin air.

I received the following email after an inquiry about the withdrawal:

We apologize for the inconvenience. All of our withdrawal requests are processed through the Clearing Department. Therefore, when an excessive number of withdrawals are being processed at one time, some extra time is required for it to be completed. We assure you that your request has been placed in priority sequence and will be processed as soon as possible. Kindly bear with us until we complete this for you. We appreciate your patience in this matter. Thank you.

Best regards,

Investtechfx

I have no doubt that they are scammers. Believe me, they wont process any withdrawal request anymore. My account balance is $170.000. They said they will send the money after december 31. I can't believe that they willing to pay this amount ever. In my sight december 31 is the day when they will vanish into thin air.

Hi Norbert,
Has the FPA already contacted you and give they help to resolve your problem?

Last edited:
Back