• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Invest Tech FX withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
My latest on my withdrawal problem. Email from them:

We would like to inform you that your account is currently under a routine review to ensure that everything is in order. Therefore you are currently unable to conduct any trading activity on your account at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your co-operation in this matter. We will update you shortly. Thank you.

Best regards,

Investtechfx

Money back

My withdrawal request performed now. It took two weeks but it was more quickly now than last time. The FPA helped me to solve the situation. It seems the problem was that ITFX connected me to an Introducing Broker. They disconnected me now. According to FPA's opinion my following withdrawals must be faster.

Kedves László , hogyan lehet az FPA segítséget esetleg majd igénybevenni ? Mert én nyitottam egy 1000 dolláros skalping számlát, be is állították, az összes trade comissioval van terhelve, és eddig soha semmi bajom nem volt az ITFX-el. Eddig hibátlanul ment minden és maximális segítőkészséget mutattak. A nyereség egy részét kértem vissza egy hete, de nem igazán akarnak utalni. (nem a depositból vagy a bonusból kértem vissza) Nem használok martingale vagy grid EA-t, csak skalpolót. Utolsó üzenetük szerint amig ellenőrzik a számlán a trade-eimet, addig nem tudok kereskedni. Jelenleg áll az ügyem.

I received my withdrawal. A person from Investtechfx called me and discussed the matter. Apparently, they wanted updated copies of identity papers. I was able to take out more than I originally requested. I'm satisfied with their ability to correct the situation for me.

Kedves László , hogyan lehet az FPA segítséget esetleg majd igénybevenni ? Mert én nyitottam egy 1000 dolláros skalping számlát, be is állították, az összes trade comissioval van terhelve, és eddig soha semmi bajom nem volt az ITFX-el. Eddig hibátlanul ment minden és maximális segítőkészséget mutattak. A nyereség egy részét kértem vissza egy hete, de nem igazán akarnak utalni. (nem a depositból vagy a bonusból kértem vissza) Nem használok martingale vagy grid EA-t, csak skalpolót. Utolsó üzenetük szerint amig ellenőrzik a számlán a trade-eimet, addig nem tudok kereskedni. Jelenleg áll az ügyem.

Kedves Edina,

Addig nincs velük semmi baj, amíg nem kérsz vissza pénzt. Eddig négyszer kértem vissza, mind a négyszer hónapokon át tartó kimerítő levelezésnek és az FPA segítségének köszönhetően utaltak. Nem tudom mit gondoljak róluk, de az az érzésem, hogy előbb-utóbb el fognak tűnni. Ahhoz, hogy az FPA segítségét kérhesd el kell érned a forumon a Private rangot, ahhez leaglább 10 hozzászólást kell írnod bármely témákhoz. Ezután a Scam resulution/FIle a compliant menüpont alatt tudsz vizsgálatot indítani. Itt le kell írnod részletesen az esetedet, majd fel fogják venni a kapcsolatot és mediátroként segítenek rendezni az ügyet.

Üdv

Hi,

One interesting:
InvesttechFX Disclaimer November 2010:
12. Trading Account Abuse - Account holders are strictly forbidden to abuse benefits given in any manner whatsoever or to use it in any manner except as foresaid. Any active trading found to be done by heavy scalping/EA activity with unauthorized, unrecognizable or unreadable EA codes will result in trades related to these abuses being null and void, the immediate closing of the account, and the full refund of the initial deposit.

InvesttechFX Disclaimer December 2010:
12. Trading Account Abuse - Account holders are strictly forbidden to abuse benefits given in any manner whatsoever or to use it in any manner except as foresaid. Any active trading found to be done through High Frequency Trading** techniques or by heavy scalping/EA activity with unauthorized, unrecognizable or unreadable EA codes will result in trades related to these abuses being null and void, the immediate closing of the account, and the full refund of the initial deposit.

finally after 3 attempts they pay me:

My first request was the November 26 for $500.... no piad

My second request was the Dec 8 for $500... no paid

My third request was the Dec 15 for $1,500.. paid Dec 23 by Paypal

I still I have money with them, I will continue trading with them.

Back