• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Invest Tech FX withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
I'm sorry to tell you that this is a common tactic with this InvestechFX. They will end up offering you like 5% of your account balance to settle the matter if even so. It's well documented on the forum here and in the broker reviews section. It's amazing they dont have a scam finding against them yet.

Thank you for your opinion Pip Star!

It helps me to see clearly, and I need it now. I still hope, however, that in my case it will not be completed. Please, help me to solve this problem somehow!

I have accounts at investtechFX also. They didn't answer my email i sent them two months ago in which I requested a withdrawal. Now I started to worry about my funds.

Welcome to Invest Tech Fx victims

Unfortunately, I am getting more and more negative information about Invest Tech FX. In my opinion, write your story as soon as it is possible in details to the forum. I think ITFX has harmed too many people so we have to achieve that ITFX get the scam title. To do this, we must keep together and use all the tools.

I think your chance to get your money back decrease as you shout louder and louder that they are scammers. The panic doesn't help you. If they are really scammers then they will romp with the dibs when their clients ask back more money than they invest. When they get the scam title you lose your money. In my opinion you have to manage your problem in silence. Ask FPA's help and hope you will the one who get his money back. Or you can be a hero who lose.

Hi Zoltán Kovács

I'm very concern on your case. Can you provide us more details about your trading on ITFX?
What account group are you choose? What is your trading method? How many original balance of your account?What content from your request email and reply? And so on please tell us more.

Thank you.

I think your chance to get your money back decrease as you shout louder and louder that they are scammers. The panic doesn't help you. If they are really scammers then they will romp with the dibs when their clients ask back more money than they invest. When they get the scam title you lose your money. In my opinion you have to manage your problem in silence. Ask FPA's help and hope you will the one who get his money back. Or you can be a hero who lose.

Thanks for your advice. I hope I have enough time to solve the problem quietly.

Hi Zoltán Kovács

I'm very concern on your case. Can you provide us more details about your trading on ITFX?
What account group are you choose? What is your trading method? How many original balance of your account?What content from your request email and reply? And so on please tell us more.

Thank you.

Hi, Li Yin Chen

Do you also have withdrawal problem with ITFX?

I recommend that anyone who has a problem with this broker leave a detailed review. Don't agree to take it down until all YOUR cash is in YOUR hands.

Hi Zoltán Kovács

I have trade with them for 7months without any problem. Withdrawal is workable.

If you run it's Mt4 on different cumputers at the sametime with different IP address, you may not access your account with a message on journal called 'public key is not found'.
I got this problem recently and resolved by contact them to reset my account.

Please tell us more details about your trading. Are you doing scalping without pay the fees so you got problem on withdrawal? Or you trade standard-pair on mini account?

I think there're sth. about your trading which you didn't mentioned are against the trading rules on ITFX.

Best regards.
Li

Back