• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Invest Tech FX withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
Zoltan (my old friend), I only now read your post....and sorry to know you have withdrawal problem with your broker.

From what I read here, I would suggest you try withdrawal request for a smaller amount (maybe like usd5k) and see that goes. Quite possibly, that broker might have insufficient funds to give large withdrawals (as in your case). If that usd5k withdrawal request is made without much hassle, than request for another usd5k withdrawal until all your funds are back with you.

That guy who wrote that if Invest Tech FX is labeled a "scam", than you probably will have to kiss your money goodbye.

All the best my friend, and I do hope you can get some (if not all) of your money back.

Hi TToma8104
How long did the procedure take at ITFX? Did you get all youre money back, the profits and deposit as well?
Hi Zoltán Kovács

I have traded with many brokers. All of them have negative reivews on withdrawal, and all the problem were brought from reasons. I think if you got problem, please calm done first and try to find the reasons by contact them. As long as with a little hope , don't give up. I think Many people are very concern on your case now.I suggest you continuing contact them by phone next monday to find the reason, expecting your good news.

Hi Zoltan,

Nope, I do not (praise be to God) have an account with ITFX.
Similar withdrawal experience with other broker??? : ) ...hehehe...having come to "withdrawal" stage just yet cause I am experimenting with trading strategies with 3 different (soon to be 4) brokers and not only losing money, but wiping out 4 of my 9 accounts....so, how to have withdrawal experience?? : (

Anywhere, I really hope you get your money back soon.

Good luck and all the best my friend!

Hi Zoltan Kovacs,

It was more than 2 months, but I've never got all my money.

Hi TToma 8104,
When you returned the money, is the FPA helped, or did you have to fight alone? Why did you ask your money back? Did you also have bad news about the ITFX in that time?
What does it means “ I’ve never got all my money”?

Hi TToma 8104,
When you returned the money, is the FPA helped, or did you have to fight alone? Why did you ask your money back? Did you also have bad news about the ITFX in that time?
What does it means “ I’ve never got all my money”?

Hi Zoltan Kovasc,

Unfortunately I didn’t know FPA then, so I had to fight alone. At that time I’ve read several forums, and I found there some annoying stories. As I’ve answered Li, I’ve got back only my deposit.

Back