• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Invest Tech FX withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Li,

I've got back my original deposit...
Hi TT and Zoltán Kovács

Can your share us your trading stretgy on ITFX? By use EA or scalping or others? Are you still waiting you last money? When did you send the withdrawal request with how much the amount? And what is content of they reply? I don't think it'll be problem, may be your trading stretgy agaist some rules... Please share us more details , thank you~

Hi Li,

They doesn't answer my emails. Do you think it is normal? I use self coded scalping EA and pay $10/lot. What rules can I brake? They allow scalping and EA's and I pay for it. There are no rules on the market. You buy and sell at the good moment, thats all. The only rule I maybe broke that I earned too much money instead of lose.

Hi Li,

They doesn't answer my emails. Do you think it is normal? I use self coded scalping EA and pay $10/lot. What rules can I brake? They allow scalping and EA's and I pay for it. There are no rules on the market. You buy and sell at the good moment, thats all. The only rule I maybe broke that I earned too much money instead of lose.
Hi Norbert Polgar

Did you contacted them by phone call or live support online to get more information?

Hi Li Yin,

What are you talking about? More information about what? They doesn't give me any information at all. Their duty would be to answer their customer's emails, but they doesn't. And Yes, I've contacted them on live chat several times for nothing. The support guy doesn't know anything. You can discuss with them by chat about weather only.

Hi Li Yin,

What are you talking about? More information about what? They doesn't give me any information at all. Their duty would be to answer their customer's emails, but they doesn't. And Yes, I've contacted them on live chat several times for nothing. The support guy doesn't know anything. You can discuss with them by chat about weather only.
Hi Norbert Polgar

From the broker review:
An official statement from InvestTechFX: In regards to the recent review posted from Hungary, we are presently dealing with the customer's IB/Account Manager to resolve this matter in an amicable manner.

It seems they're take care about these case from Hungary now.
Please try to contact them again, by phone! To find more information about the solutions.
Can you share us more details about you case. What is the amount you want to withdraw? How much profit have you made?

Thank you.

Hi Norbert Polgar

Did you contacted them by phone call or live support online to get more information?

Hi Li Yin Chen,

What about the questions asked you on the forum, why don’t you answer them? The forum is for giving advice and ideas, sharing experiences based on reality, helping other Forex traders got into a spin. Your correspondence seems that you don’t want to help us! If you feel so good at ITFX I suggest you to trade at ITFX henceforward, transfer all your money there, but please not try to convince me, that I also have to be satisfied with their service, because I’m not!
Otherwise, just to inform the others, in the last three weeks I’ve written 29 email messages, called them 6 times on phone, but mostly I haven’t got any answers, anytime ITFX sends something, they inform me disabling my account, mystifications, or threaten me with investigation, as you can read in my first report. You could check up the sum I asked back there too.

Hi Li Yin,

Hi Norbert
I think it's time to write your short story on the Reviews & Ratings forum, and give a one-star review for our "excellent" ITFX broker.

Hi Li Yin Chen,

What about the questions asked you on the forum, why don’t you answer them? The forum is for giving advice and ideas, sharing experiences based on reality, helping other Forex traders got into a spin. Your correspondence seems that you don’t want to help us! If you feel so good at ITFX I suggest you to trade at ITFX henceforward, transfer all your money there, but please not try to convince me, that I also have to be satisfied with their service, because I’m not!
Otherwise, just to inform the others, in the last three weeks I’ve written 29 email messages, called them 6 times on phone, but mostly I haven’t got any answers, anytime ITFX sends something, they inform me disabling my account, mystifications, or threaten me with investigation, as you can read in my first report. You could check up the sum I asked back there too.
Hi Zoltán Kovács

Please be advised I'm trying to help you, but I'm stand on neutrality, I think l lot of people are very concern on this post now. I just want try to find more details about these cases , I think ITFX is concerning here now and I'm sure they'll taking measures to solve this step by step seriously. Please don't give up!

I've been actively trading with InvesttechFX for a couple of months now, but haven't yet tried to withdraw money. For obvious reasons, I'm following this thread with keen interest.

There's been some comments about a "Public Key is not found" message. I had that problem myself; customer support said it was due to log-ins from multiple computers. They fixed the problem about 24 hours after I reported it.

Wish you the best of luck in retrieving your funds.

I've been actively trading with InvesttechFX for a couple of months now, but haven't yet tried to withdraw money. For obvious reasons, I'm following this thread with keen interest.

There's been some comments about a "Public Key is not found" message. I had that problem myself; customer support said it was due to log-ins from multiple computers. They fixed the problem about 24 hours after I reported it.

Wish you the best of luck in retrieving your funds.

Hi Hyperbolic,
Thank you for your good wishes, as long as I was only trading with the ITFX was no problem, the problems started when I first asked my money back.Relating to the ITFX I suggest to you withdraw your profit continually, so you can check their reliability!
Be carefuI withTFX !

Back