• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Invest Tech FX withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company

Zoltán Kovács

Private, 1st Class
Hello! I'm a new member in the forum, I have withdrawal problem at Invest Tech FX. I will send a more detailed summary soon.
I think they do dark things. Has anybody similar problem with IT FX?

They don't have the best reputation regarding fast and easy withdrawals. Stay on their case and leave them a 1 star review if they don't get the problem solved soon.

Thank you Pharaoh!

I have been trying to make them to withdraw a part of my investment for more than 10 days. What is better, ask them to return my total investment or try to get back the money in parts? I will send my detailed story soon.

Invest Tech Fx WD problem details

I opened my Invest Tech FX account on 22/06/2009. The trading up till 06.10.2010. seemed to be in order, at least as I could follow it on the screen.
I requested a 31,000 - $ withdrowal on 06/10/2010 and I sent them the proper transfer informations. I sent this e-mail four times and I did not get reply to any of them. I did not even receive an acknowledgement of receit! I had already sent my urgent letters to all of the available contact adresses, when finally Invest Tech FX replied on 12/10/2010. I was advised to contact Alan from the Compliance Department by phone. I do not know his surename but he seems to be well-known in the Forum as an ill-mannered person. Alan, of course, was unavailable for a long time, so I wrote other e-mails and urged the transfer again and again. The answer arrived again painfully slow. It was promised that my request would be forwarded to the Compliance Department to deal with the transfer. Following my urging letters on 13/10/2010, I noticed that I could not reach my account any more. I could only saw on the screen: "public key is not found". In my next letter I complained that I could not access my account. For this, firstly they contacted me by phone and said that the server had been updated and I could re-access their network only from that evening. After it had not worked that evening I continued to complain, when I got an other answer in writing, that a new login name and code number would be sent to me, and then I would be able to access my account again. Sadly to say the new code has not yet been provided. Following a number of written and telephone communications, I was advised to call the leader of the Compliance Department, Alan. After this phone conversation I really started to worry, beacause he claimed that I gave some equivocal commissions at the same time, which led to big profits and it was only possible by fraud. He informed me that an investigation had been initiated and my account had been blocked and they would only give reasons and reply either in writing or by phone following the conclusion of this investigation.

Typical bucketshop behavior. Accuse anyone who makes a profit of fraud.

Tell this Alan person that he'd better have real evidence to back up his accusation or else he needs to pay you immediately.

There was a change in the meantime. They sent a new password so now I can access my account. However, they still do not meet the withdrawal and do not answer my e-mails.

It is very hard to get back money from them. I reqested money from them twice so far. It took two months both. I started my third withdrawal request a few days ago, and it seems it will be a long procedure again. They answered my e-mail prompt, but they was dismissive. They started to blow smoke again.
I just can suggest don't give up.

Thanks for your advice, Laszlo!

I will definitely not give up! I see you have some practice, what is your advice? What would be the right tactic? Immediately withdraw all the money or try to get back in parts?

I don't know what is the right tactic, though I can't believe that they willing to pay large amounts.
My advice is submit a scam complaint, and ask FPA's help. They helped me getting my money back. They are very effective. God bless them!

Can anybody help?

Does anybody have experience with a similar money-back problems? How should correspond to the cheater, what you need to write in the letter, which might be successful? Should I threaten them at this stage with the FPA?

Back