InvestechFX is a Scam

Carol Day

Recruit
On August 8, 2010 I opened an account with InvesttechFX. I deposited $6000 and was given a $1000 bonus. Through my manual trading activity I increased the account balance to $16,307. Over 5 months I withdrew $3760. The withdrawals took 2 weeks but happened eventually. I made a withdrawal request in February and was told that I am a VIP customer and can make no withdrawals for a year. I asked Allan if there is an amount we could negotiate where InvesttechFX would keep $1000 or $2000 and send me the remainder of the balance. I communicated to them I am unemployed and use these funds for medicine etc. They have stopped responding. Please help. Carol Cook

Yep. They are a scam, just read all the similar posts. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but I wouldn't expect to get anything out of them. File a complaint with FPA and see if they can help you get your deposit back.

I completely agree that InvestechFX is a scam

For over 3 weeks that I have requested a withdrawal, and they do not want to send me my money. I am still trying to get my money but based on what I have read on FPA, I doubt if I will ever see a dime. I am hoping that we can file a complaint with FPA to see if we can find a resolution.

What is your account number?

On August 8, 2010 I opened an account with InvesttechFX. I deposited $6000 and was given a $1000 bonus. Through my manual trading activity I increased the account balance to $16,307. Over 5 months I withdrew $3760. The withdrawals took 2 weeks but happened eventually. I made a withdrawal request in February and was told that I am a VIP customer and can make no withdrawals for a year. I asked Allan if there is an amount we could negotiate where InvesttechFX would keep $1000 or $2000 and send me the remainder of the balance. I communicated to them I am unemployed and use these funds for medicine etc. They have stopped responding. Please help. Carol Cook

I opened my account in Jan 2009 with a depoit of about us$1000, for the following few months I topped it up to $4000 in March 2009 and subsequently withdrawed about $2000 in Apr 2009. Everything seems ok. In Feb 2010 I reached an agreement with them to remove my commission by topping up US$10000 and stay with them for a year. Overall I topped up about US$15000 and now my a/c size is about US$60,000. Thanks to their spread reduction happened around June 2010. As they mentioned on their website that any a/c only insured up to US$50,000. Therefore, after my committment is finished in Feb 05th, I emailed to withdraw US$20,000 out, but they just replied that my request is being processed. When talked to online support that how long it takes, they said they are not clear as they have no control of our money!!! Still awaiting reply. I believe that their custmomer should have increased a lot due to their sudden spread reduction in June 2010. If it's a fraud, I believe that people affected would be at least 10,000. because my a/c number is 25** and my friend opened the a/c 3 months later already 65**...

VIP customer !! what the hell is that?
i don't know about this broker but anyone who stops communications and is refusing to pay funds is a SCAM.

Back