1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

InvesticsFX.com

Discussion in 'Forex Signals Services' started by Administrator, May 3, 2010.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Ejovi

Ejovi InvesticsFX Representative

InvesticsFX.com Content Update

Hi,

I'm Lawrence, the founder of InvesticsFX.com.

The statements mentioned on the InvesticsFX introduction page have been edited and now reads:
    "Investors can invest their money in our forex manager account for high return on their investment targeting the range of 25% to 100% per month."
    And,
    "Our trading style here is scalping with conservative to semi-aggressive approach to trading and 1-5% equity rule in force such that capital preservation is taken into consideration before profit and so, investors can be rest assured that they would not loose their capital in a hurry."

The actual performance can be above or below target and I begun implementing the second statement around mid-March 2010. I have set my sight at hitting the million dollar mark during the year.

Please accept my apologies for any misconception resulting from the earlier statement.

I truly hope that investors find a viable investment vehicle through InvesticsFX, thank you.

;)

InvesticsFX - Forex Trading Systems for Profitable Investing!

: investicsfx