1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

investigation with ads-securities data providers

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by zaidkindeel, Jul 24, 2015.

1. zaidkindeel

zaidkindeel Recruit

i had 2 cases with ads-securities.com which is located in United Arab Emirates - Abudhabi

the first case i had short on EUR and they didnt closed my TP where it touched and went below my price and i made a complain in the UAE central bank and they are checking with them and with the data providers that they have, and i had an XAU

below is the SHORT EUR on 16th Jun. the case in still under investigation and if its not solved i will be posting the spam everywhere with all my deviance and emails and if the case is solved and i get the USD 13,029 only by then i remove the scam

number of lots open SL closed rate TP P&L actual P&L diff1 diff2
    0.5 1.12371 1.14 1.14015 1.121 -822 135.5 -0.01644 0.00271 957.5
    0.5 1.12459 1.14 1.14007 1.121 -774 179.5 -0.01548 0.00359 953.5
    1.5 1.12462 1.12917 1.121 -682.5 543 -0.00455 0.00362 1,225.50
    1.5 1.1245 1.12737 1.121 -430.5 525 -0.00287 0.0035 955.5
    1 1.12401 1.14 1.13778 1.121 -1377 301 -0.01377 0.00301 1,678.00
    1 1.12553 1.14 1.13822 1.121 -1269 453 -0.01269 0.00453 1,722.00
    1 1.12667 1.14 1.13936 1.121 -1269 567 -0.01269 0.00567 1,836.00
    1 1.1274 1.14 1.13975 1.121 -1235 640 -0.01235 0.0064 1,875.00
    1 1.12735 1.14 1.13926 1.121 -1191 635 -0.01191 0.00635 1,826.00
    -9050 3979 13,029.00

below is the communication i had with them

> From: Zaid Kindeel [mailto:zaidkindeel@hotmail.com]
    > Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 10:35 PM
    > To: ADSS Prime Services
    > Cc: Daniel Taki Eddine
    > Subject: Un closed positions !!
    >
    > Good evening,
    >
    > I had TP on all my Eur short and it was suppose to hit but the positions are still open, Kindly investigate as soon as possible and let me know as you know market is moving and this can effect all the positions, you should be a big company and responsible for such thing, my account is still new and I believe I haven't made an issue and I was an active client for this few days, if this issue is not resolved then pls close my account and let me know

first reply, they mentioned the attached screen shots and it was for other timings !! i dont know fouling whom
    > From: ADSS Prime Services
    > Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 11:18 PM
    > To: 'Zaid Kindeel'
    > Cc: Daniel Taki Eddine; ADSS Prime Services
    > Subject: RE: Un closed positions !! Case ref:_00D20C0gQ._50020mrbJT:ref
    >
    > Dear Mr. Zaid,
    >
    > As per your request I have attached the Bloomberg screenshot below.
    >
    > Please keep in mind that Bloomberg has different liquidity providers and prices may vary.
    >
    > Kindly find the below:
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you
    >
    > Yahia

then i called them mentioning that the screen shot is not for the same time and he found out that i found his fault and he replied with the below,

> On 17 Jun 2015, at 23:39, Yahia Charaf <yyc.frt@ads-securities.com> wrote:
    >
    > Dear Mr. Ziad,
    >
    > Also for your reference this is an example of the spread widening at the time of the news:
    >
    > <image004.png>
    >
    > As you may see the spreads widened 13 pips in this instance, as I mentioned to you on the phone spreads were wider and that is the reason your limit wasn’t filled.
    >
    > Thank you

and i replied as below

> From: Zaid Kindeel [mailto:zaidkindeel@hotmail.com]
    > Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 12:29 AM
    > To: Yahia Charaf
    > Cc: Daniel Taki Eddine; ADSS Prime Services
    > Subject: Re: Un closed positions !! Case ref:_00D20C0gQ._50020mrbJT:ref
    >
    > As discussed over the phone, I'm not satisfied with this investigation and I'm working in trading desk for the past 8 years in private banking and I know and understand the spreads and liquidity but I didn't have a 500m Eur short it's about 600k only and the price reached way under my limit and tomorrow when I'm back in the office I'll send you screen shots for the same and I'll make sure to complain in the central bank and I'll really make a big deal out of it, it's not about the 3k or 4k difference but it's the concept it self in my 2nd day of trading I made around 3k profit which is 30% of my notional and I can cover it back but if this is how trading with you then I'll do it with other broker and you might say so what this is a small account and let him go away but this is just a trail account and I was even telling Danel that I have lots of references that I might bring after I test the platform, you don't even have closing all position in one click and I called the dealing room in the same moment I had the issue and I asked them what shall I do in such case and they didn't advice and they told me to close AUD to keep the profit for now and investigate ! They could have placed a reverse position to secure till the finish investigation, I closed the AUD with a small profit thinking that would solve the problem and I if I kept it tuning as my expectation I would have make double the loss amount but the dealing room told me the best thing is to close the AUD position, well the AUD position is not the main subject here but this is one of the weakness in the dealing room to solve problems, in the recording line first I was informed that Bloomberg was checked and the price didn't reach then I get a call back after I requested for the screen shot telling me that Bloomberg is not the source you follow because it has all the liquidity which you can't provide, when I was opening the account I was informed that you have one of the best systems in the world which it wasn't even effected with the Swis issue that happened sometime back, well with this system if you put the mistake on the client in all cases then you really wouldn't have an issue, if this is not solved I will make sure I even call Al bath Al mobashir radio program and inform about my case mentioning the name of the brokerage and the central bank complain reference, i swear I'm not saying that so you give me something that I don't deserve or to fasten investigation but it really hurts what just happened and I don't mind losing the profit that I made in few days I think I made more then 4k in few days and I'm sure I paid a lot in terms of commission but the whole concept and the problem solving or I can say making more problem not solving the problem is not satisfying at all
    >
    > Regards
    > Zaid kindeel

now check this funny reply

> Date: 18 June 2015 01:12:09 GMT+4
    > To: Zaid Kindeel <zaidkindeel@hotmail.com>
    > Cc: Daniel Taki Eddine <DTE.SLS@ads-securities.com>, ADSS Prime Services <PS@ads-securities.com>
    > Subject: RE: Un closed positions !! Case ref:_00D20C0gQ._50020mrbJT:ref
    >
    > Dear Mr. Ziad,
    >
    > As per your request I am e-mailing you a full detailed explination of why your TP was not executed, kindly find the below:
    >
    > As I see below you have set your limits at 1.1210 :
    >
    >
    >
    > At 6:00 PM GMT the market had very important economic releases, the reason why your TP’s were not executed was due to the spread widening that occurred at the time of the FOMC Statement, projections and the federal funds rate in which the low you see on the MT4 is around 1.12041 (Bid) but since you are short on EURUSD, you will be looking at ask price of that time. The chart on the MT4 gives you the low bid prices and moreover, a raw price. Since the low was at 1.12041 (Bid) and your take profit was at 1.1210 for your take profit to be honored the price must have reached 1.11971 (Ask) since the spreads widened around 13 pips as the reference example you can see below:
    >
    >
    >
    > Nowhere on our platform the price reached 1.1197. As for the Bloomberg topic, its prices are just indicative prices as they get their prices from their own LP’s, therefor their prices may vary than ours or anyone else’s. So even if Bloomberg’s prices hit your take profit, our prices didn’t.
    > Our system is a very accurate automated system so if your take profit should have been honored, it would have without any doubt.
    >
    > Below are the important economic releases:
    >
    >
    >
    > In conclusion, the spreads were almost 14 pips wide on at 18:00 GMT due to the economic releases, and since you were short, your take profit would close at an ask price. If you calculate:-
    >
    > Position: Sell
    > Your limit: 1.1210
    > The spread where the candle hit the low: 14 pips as per the example above.
    > The low on the chart: 1.12041 (Bid price)
    >
    > In order for your take profit to be honored: -
    >
    > (TP) 1.1210 – (Spread) 0.0013 = 1.1197.

>
    > 1.1197 did not exist on our platform or on Bloomberg’s (Since you are referring to it).
    >
    > I hope this satisfies your needs, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    >
    > Yahia Zakaria Charaf
    >

EUR 1. EUR 2. EUR 1. EUR 2.

and the XAU case is funny,i was short 100 oz @ 1,131.32 the closed me and they said i closed the deal manually @ 1,078 on 20 Jun where the low was 1,086.18 after complaining and sending them proofs it didnt reach that price they gave me back they gave me back 744 !! they took 5,200$ USD and they paid me 744 for it to close my mouth, i will keep on this case as a scam and i will keep on reporting it till i get my rights

below are the emails for the XAU complain

Re: ** VERY URGENT INVESTIGATION ** account 145042195 -- deal 27379993 Case ref:_00D20C0gQ._50020nwcVN:ref
    Zaid Kindeel 7/21/15 Keep this message at the top of your inbox Photos
    To: Zaid Kindeel Cc: Complaints, ADSS Prime Services, WM (Zaid Wahab)

Im still not satisfied with the reply and the temporarily part solution, kindly re investigate and reply with a resealable solution, if not getting back my 5.2k then when i shall get the amount when i confirmed that its not my responsibility anymore and i need to close it, it was around 1,115.23 you can check the email and chart on the time you receive the email

Regards
    Zaid

Sent from iPhone

On 20 Jul 2015, at 19:37, Zaid Kindeel <zaidkindeel@gmail.com> wrote:

I just received 744!! How come its not my fault and its proven and official email was sent from you that you promise clients with best prices and you give me 744$ the automated stop was with a loss of usd 5,200+ and u give 744 and reply to my last email and no call !

image1.png

Sent from iPhone

On 20 Jul 2015, at 15:55, Zaid Kindeel <zaidkindeel@gmail.com> wrote:

I just received an email from trading that trades on XAU will be adjusted to the 1,086.2! I was stopped @ 1,078.77 which made a loss of usd 5,000+ and you would change the P&L to 1,086.2? Why then my trade should have been still open which is now trading around 1,115 and could hudge and some profit and covered the loss, i either get the lost amount or get at least till when i confirmed over the email its not my responsibilty any delay in investigation where it was around 1,115.23 i guess, in this case i would want to keep the 600 withdrawal to have more amount to trade, let me know at the earliest as market is moving quick

Regards
    Zaid kindeel

Gold Market Trade(s) Adjustment
    Dear valued client,

As you may already be aware, overnight Gold markets experienced an acute shift. This move prompted many liquidity providers to offer pricing well below actual markets rates.

ADS Securities has long been committed to providing our clients with the fastest execution, at the best prices. Accordingly, any trade that ADS Securities filled overnight on your behalf will immediately be adjusted to the official market low, 1086.2. This will only have a positive effect on your profit & loss statement.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager.

Sincerely yours,

ADS Securities

ADS securities ADS Securities LLC | 8th Floor | CI Tower,
    Corniche Rd | P.O. Box 93894 | Abu Dhabi
    United Arab Emirates
    ads-securities.com
    Need Help?

Need Help? Join our Community

Twitter Linkedin GooglePlus YouTube Facebook
    This communication is intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. Such person or entity is prohibited from disseminating, distributing, transmitting or forwarding this communication to any other person or entity. This communication may not be used in whole or in part by any person or entity which it was not originally directed to by ADS Securities LLC (“ADSS”, “us” or “we”). Trading foreign exchange, foreign exchange options, foreign exchange forwards, contracts for difference, bullion and other over-the-counter products carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. All opinions, news, analysis, prices or other information contained in this communication are provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice, nor a solicitation or recommendation for you to buy or sell any over-the-counter product or other financial instrument. Further, this information has been prepared without regard to any specific investment objectives or financial position (including deposit size, leverage, risk appetite and risk exposure) of any specific person. Any reference to historical price movements is informational and based on our analysis. We do not represent or warranty that any such movements are likely to occur in the future, as past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. While we believe the information contained herein to be reliable, we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. You understand that we do not produce the information with the intent of impacting your investment decisions, therefore, you release us from any liability for any losses, including without limitation, any loss of profit you may incur as a result of reliance on such information or entering into any transaction. By receiving this material, you confirm and agree that you have read, received and understood ADSS’s Risk Disclosure.

ADS Securities - A New Force in Global Trading
    تعديل تداولات أسواق الذهب
    عزيزنا المتداول،

لا بد أنك على علم مُسبق بالتحول الحاد التي شهدته أسواق الذهب خلال الليلة الفائتة. وقد دفعت هذه الخطوة العديد من مزودي السيولة لتقديم أسعار أقل بكثير من أسعار الأسواق الفعلية.

لطالما التزمت إي دي إس سيكيوريتيز بتزويد عملائنا بأسرع عمليات التنفيذ وبأفضل الأسعار. وبناءاً على ذلك، سيتم تعديل أي صفقة تم تنفيذها خلال الليل بالنيابة عنك إلى سعر السوق الرسمي المنخفض عند 1086.2. وسيكون لهذه الخطوة تأثيراً إيجابياً فقط على بيان الأرباح والخسائر الخاص بك.

إذا كان لديك أي أسئلة أو استفسارات، يرجى عدم التردد في الاتصال بمدير حسابك.

تفضلوا بقبول فائق الاحترام،

إي دي إس سيكيوريتيز

ADS Securities LLC | 8th Floor | CI Tower,
    Corniche Rd | P.O. Box 93894 | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
    ads-securities.com/ar
    تحتاج للمساعدة؟

Need Help?
    انضم إلينا عبر مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي

Twitter Linkedin GooglePlus YouTube
    إن هذا المستند موجّه حصرياً للشخص أو الجهة المخوّلة باستلامه. ويُحظر على هذا الشخص أو الجهة نشر أو توزيع أو نقل أو إعادة إرسال هذا المستند إلى أي شخص أو جهة أخرى. لا يجوز استخدام هذا المستند بشكل كلّي أو جزئي من قبل أي شخص أو جهة لم يكن بالأصل موجهاً إليها من قبل إي دي إس سيكيوريتيز ذ.م.م (" إي دي إس إس"، "لنا" أو "نحن" ). إن تداول العملات الأجنبية وعقود الخيارات والعقود الآجلة وعقود الفروقات والمعادن الثمينة وغيرها من منتجات التداول عبر شبكات الاتصال، يحمل درجة عالية من المخاطر قد لا يكون ملائماً لجميع المستثمرين. إن أية آراء أو أخبار أو تحليلات أو أسعار أو غيرها من المعلومات الواردة في هذا المستند ترد كتعليقات عامة على السوق، وهي لا تُشكّل نصيحة استثمارية أو تقديم عروض أو توصية بالنسبة لك لشراء أو بيع أي من المنتجات التي يتم تداولها عبر الهاتف أو أي من الأدوات المالية الأخرى. علاوةً على ذلك، تم إعداد هذه المعلومات دون اعتبار لأية أهداف استثمارية محددة أو مراكز مالية ( بما في ذلك حجم الودائع والرافعة المالية وشهية المخاطرة والتعرض للمخاطر ) من أي شخص معين. إن إي إشارة إلى تحركات الأسعار التاريخية ستكون ذات غرض إعلامي واستناداً إلى تحليلنا. نحن لا نمثل أو نقدم ضمانات بأن أي من هذه التحركات قد تحدث في المستقبل، حيث أن الأداء في الماضي لا يُعتبر مؤشراً على النتائج المستقبلية بالضرورة. بينما نحن نعتقد بأن المعلومات الواردة في هذا المستند موثوقة، لكننا لا نضمن دقتها أو اكتمالها. أنت على اطلاع وبيّنة بأننا لا نقدم المعلومات بقصد التأثير على قرارات الاستثمار الخاصة بك، وبالتالي، فإنك تؤكد اعفاءنا من أي مسؤولية عن أي خسائر، بما في ذلك على سبيل المثال لا الحصر، أي خسائر في الأرباح قد تتكبدها نتيجة الاعتماد على مثل هذه المعلومات أو الدخول في أي صفقة. ومن خلال تلقي هذا المستند، فإنك تؤكد وتوافق بأنك قد قرأت واستلمت وفهمت بيان الإفصاح عن المخاطر الخاص بإي دي إس إس.

This email was sent to
    zaidkindeel@hotmail.com

why did I get this?

unsubscribe from this list

update subscription preferences

ADS Securities L.L.C · 8th floor, CI Tower · Corniche Road · Abu Dhabi · United Arab Emirates

Sent from iPhone

On 20 Jul 2015, at 14:57, WM (Zaid Wahab) <ZaidW@EmiratesNBD.com> wrote:

I have mentioned my mobile below in each email 0559567605, and my other number im not using much, and i haven't closed the trade manually it was stopped out, and below prices doesn't have 1,078!!! Where do you see 1,078 that you told me its a valid price that it had reach it?? This is my second big problem with your company, the first one is already with the central back and i have a ready story for the media if the first is not solved and this is the second one which if not solved it will really go for local media ( radio & news paper ) and social media and again to central back, this is my last trades with you since you are that way with your clients, the central bank will require all the recording for this issue and the other issue, and when you reply you should know what to write and reply to all, and when i called regarding my investigation the reply was almost like you will not get anything from us !! Waiting for a wuick response because i really lost it.

Sent with Good (Good Technology | Secure Mobile Platform for Business | Secure Email, Content, Apps & Devices)

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 02:13 PM Arabian Standard Time
    To: WM (Zaid Wahab)
    Cc: ADSS Prime Services
    Subject: RE: ** VERY URGENT INVESTIGATION ** account 145042195 -- deal 27379993 Case ref:_00D20C0gQ._50020nwcVN:ref

p-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
    Im still not satisfied with the reply and the temporarily part solution, kindly re investigate and reply with a resealable solution, if not getting back my 5.2k then when i shall get the amount when i confirmed that its not my responsibility anymore and i need to close it, it was around 1,115.23 you can check the email and chart on the time you receive the email

Regards
    Zaid

Sent from iPhone

I just received 744!! How come its not my fault and its proven and official email was sent from you that you promise clients with best prices and you give me 744$ the automated stop was with a loss of usd 5,200+ and u give 744 and reply to my last email and no call !

image1.png

Sent from iPhone

I just received an email from trading that trades on XAU will be adjusted to the 1,086.2! I was stopped @ 1,078.77 which made a loss of usd 5,000+ and you would change the P&L to 1,086.2? Why then my trade should have been still open which is now trading around 1,115 and could hudge and some profit and covered the loss, i either get the lost amount or get at least till when i confirmed over the email its not my responsibilty any delay in investigation where it was around 1,115.23 i guess, in this case i would want to keep the 600 withdrawal to have more amount to trade, let me know at the earliest as market is moving quick

Regards
    Zaid kindeel

Dear valued client,

As you may already be aware, overnight Gold markets experienced an acute shift. This move prompted many liquidity providers to offer pricing well below actual markets rates.

ADS Securities has long been committed to providing our clients with the fastest execution, at the best prices. Accordingly, any trade that ADS Securities filled overnight on your behalf will immediately be adjusted to the official market low, 1086.2. This will only have a positive effect on your profit & loss statement.

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager.

Sincerely yours,

ADS Securities

United Arab Emirates
    FX and CFD Trading with the Middle East Brokerage of the Year | ADS Securities
    Need Help?

This communication is intended solely for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. Such person or entity is prohibited from disseminating, distributing, transmitting or forwarding this communication to any other person or entity. This communication may not be used in whole or in part by any person or entity which it was not originally directed to by ADS Securities LLC (“ADSS”, “us” or “we”). Trading foreign exchange, foreign exchange options, foreign exchange forwards, contracts for difference, bullion and other over-the-counter products carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. All opinions, news, analysis, prices or other information contained in this communication are provided as general market commentary and does not constitute investment advice, nor a solicitation or recommendation for you to buy or sell any over-the-counter product or other financial instrument. Further, this information has been prepared without regard to any specific investment objectives or financial position (including deposit size, leverage, risk appetite and risk exposure) of any specific person. Any reference to historical price movements is informational and based on our analysis. We do not represent or warranty that any such movements are likely to occur in the future, as past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. While we believe the information contained herein to be reliable, we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. You understand that we do not produce the information with the intent of impacting your investment decisions, therefore, you release us from any liability for any losses, including without limitation, any loss of profit you may incur as a result of reliance on such information or entering into any transaction. By receiving this material, you confirm and agree that you have read, received and understood ADSS’s Risk Disclosure.

عزيزنا المتداول،

لا بد أنك على علم مُسبق بالتحول الحاد التي شهدته أسواق الذهب خلال الليلة الفائتة. وقد دفعت هذه الخطوة العديد من مزودي السيولة لتقديم أسعار أقل بكثير من أسعار الأسواق الفعلية.

لطالما التزمت إي دي إس سيكيوريتيز بتزويد عملائنا بأسرع عمليات التنفيذ وبأفضل الأسعار. وبناءاً على ذلك، سيتم تعديل أي صفقة تم تنفيذها خلال الليل بالنيابة عنك إلى سعر السوق الرسمي المنخفض عند 1086.2. وسيكون لهذه الخطوة تأثيراً إيجابياً فقط على بيان الأرباح والخسائر الخاص بك.

إي دي إس سيكيوريتيز

تداول الÙوركس والعقود مقابل الÙروقات مع Ø£Ùضل شركات الوساطة ÙÙŠ الشرق الأوسط لهذا العام | إي دي إس سيكيوريتيز ADS securities
    تحتاج للمساعدة؟

Need Help?

إن هذا المستند موجّه حصرياً للشخص أو الجهة المخوّلة باستلامه. ويُحظر على هذا الشخص أو الجهة نشر أو توزيع أو نقل أو إعادة إرسال هذا المستند إلى أي شخص أو جهة أخرى. لا يجوز استخدام هذا المستند بشكل كلّي أو جزئي من قبل أي شخص أو جهة لم يكن بالأصل موجهاً إليها من قبل إي دي إس سيكيوريتيز ذ.م.م (" إي دي إس إس"، "لنا" أو "نحن" ). إن تداول العملات الأجنبية وعقود الخيارات والعقود الآجلة وعقود الفروقات والمعادن الثمينة وغيرها من منتجات التداول عبر شبكات الاتصال، يحمل درجة عالية من المخاطر قد لا يكون ملائماً لجميع المستثمرين. إن أية آراء أو أخبار أو تحليلات أو أسعار أو غيرها من المعلومات الواردة في هذا المستند ترد كتعليقات عامة على السوق، وهي لا تُشكّل نصيحة استثمارية أو تقديم عروض أو توصية بالنسبة لك لشراء أو بيع أي من المنتجات التي يتم تداولها عبر الهاتف أو أي من الأدوات المالية الأخرى. علاوةً على ذلك، تم إعداد هذه المعلومات دون اعتبار لأية أهداف استثمارية محددة أو مراكز مالية ( بما في ذلك حجم الودائع والرافعة المالية وشهية المخاطرة والتعرض للمخاطر ) من أي شخص معين. إن إي إشارة إلى تحركات الأسعار التاريخية ستكون ذات غرض إعلامي واستناداً إلى تحليلنا. نحن لا نمثل أو نقدم ضمانات بأن أي من هذه التحركات قد تحدث في المستقبل، حيث أن الأداء في الماضي لا يُعتبر مؤشراً على النتائج المستقبلية بالضرورة. بينما نحن نعتقد بأن المعلومات الواردة في هذا المستند موثوقة، لكننا لا نضمن دقتها أو اكتمالها. أنت على اطلاع وبيّنة بأننا لا نقدم المعلومات بقصد التأثير على قرارات الاستثمار الخاصة بك، وبالتالي، فإنك تؤكد اعفاءنا من أي مسؤولية عن أي خسائر، بما في ذلك على سبيل المثال لا الحصر، أي خسائر في الأرباح قد تتكبدها نتيجة الاعتماد على مثل هذه المعلومات أو الدخول في أي صفقة. ومن خلال تلقي هذا المستند، فإنك تؤكد وتوافق بأنك قد قرأت واستلمت وفهمت بيان الإفصاح عن المخاطر الخاص بإي دي إس إس.

This email was sent to
    zaidkindeel@hotmail.com

why did I get this?

ADS Securities L.L.C · 8th floor, CI Tower · Corniche Road · Abu Dhabi · United Arab Emirates

Sent from iPhone

I have mentioned my mobile below in each email 0559567605, and my other number im not using much, and i haven't closed the trade manually it was stopped out, and below prices doesn't have 1,078!!! Where do you see 1,078 that you told me its a valid price that it had reach it?? This is my second big problem with your company, the first one is already with the central back and i have a ready story for the media if the first is not solved and this is the second one which if not solved it will really go for local media ( radio & news paper ) and social media and again to central back, this is my last trades with you since you are that way with your clients, the central bank will require all the recording for this issue and the other issue, and when you reply you should know what to write and reply to all, and when i called regarding my investigation the reply was almost like you will not get anything from us !! Waiting for a wuick response because i really lost it.

Sent with Good (Good Technology | Secure Mobile Platform for Business | Secure Email, Content, Apps & Devices)

Subject: RE: ** VERY URGENT INVESTIGATION ** account 145042195 -- deal 27379993 Case ref:_00D20C0gQ._50020nwcVN:ref

Dear Sir,

We tried to reach you many times on your mobile, but it’s always switched off.

We have opened an investigation regarding your inquiry & found out the following:

1. p-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">

Regards
    Zaid

Sent from iPhone

image1.png

Sent from iPhone

Regards
    Zaid kindeel

Dear valued client,

Sincerely yours,

ADS Securities

United Arab Emirates
    Need Help?

عزيزنا المتداول،

إي دي إس سيكيوريتيز

تداول الÙوركس والعقود مقابل الÙروقات مع Ø£Ùضل شركات الوساطة ÙÙŠ الشرق الأوسط لهذا العام | إي دي إس سيكيوريتيز ADS securities
    تحتاج للمساعدة؟

Need Help?

This email was sent to
    zaidkindeel@hotmail.com

why did I get this?

Sent from iPhone

Dear Sir,

We have opened an investigation regarding your inquiry & found out the following:

1. p-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">

Regards
    Zaid

Sent from iPhone

image1.png

Sent from iPhone

Regards
    Zaid kindeel

Dear valued client,

Sincerely yours,

ADS Securities

United Arab Emirates
    Need Help?

عزيزنا المتداول،

إي دي إس سيكيوريتيز

تحتاج للمساعدة؟

Need Help?

This email was sent to
    zaidkindeel@hotmail.com

why did I get this?

Sent from iPhone

Dear Sir,

Dear Sir,

Regards
    Zaid

Sent from iPhone

image1.png

Sent from iPhone

Regards
    Zaid kindeel

Dear valued client,

Sincerely yours,

ADS Securities

United Arab Emirates
    Need Help?

عزيزنا المتداول،

إي دي إس سيكيوريتيز

تحتاج للمساعدة؟

Need Help?

This email was sent to
    zaidkindeel@hotmail.com

why did I get this?

Sent from iPhone

Dear Sir,

1. The trade you referred to was closed manually & was not stopped out.

Regards
    Zaid

Sent from iPhone

image1.png

Sent from iPhone

Regards
    Zaid kindeel

Dear valued client,

Sincerely yours,

ADS Securities

United Arab Emirates
    Need Help?

عزيزنا المتداول،

إي دي إس سيكيوريتيز

تحتاج للمساعدة؟

Need Help?

This email was sent to
    zaidkindeel@hotmail.com

why did I get this?

Sent from iPhone

Dear Sir,

1. The closing price @ 1078.71 was genuine & not out of the market range.

Below is Bloomberg raw prices for your reference.

<image011.png>

For any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Elias

Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 1:34 PM
    To: ADSS Prime Services
    Cc: zaidkindeel@gmail.com; Zaid Kindeel
    Importance: High

Kindly note that XAU is trading @ 1,115.34 now and it might jump up or down any moment, it’s very urgent. I could have at least hedged it to lock the max loss and can recover some of the other losses. Kindly look into this matter urgently and it’s on your hands now and any delay is on your responsibility not on mine

Regards

Zaid

Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 11:51 AM
    To: 'ADSS Prime Services'
    Cc: zaidkindeel@gmail.com; Zaid Kindeel

Thanks a lot, waiting for your reply

Thanks & regards

Zaid Kindeel

Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 11:49 AM
    Cc: zaidkindeel@gmail.com; Zaid Kindeel; ADSS Prime Services

Dear Mr. Kendeel,

We are currently investigating your case,

We will get back to you as soon as possible,

Regards,

Philippe

ADSS Prime Services

<image001.jpg>

Direct: +971 2 6572 414
    Email: PS@ads-securities.com
    ADS Securities LLC | 8th Floor | CI Tower, Corniche Rd
    P.O. Box 93894 | Abu Dhabi, U.A.E

<image002.png>

<image003.png> <image004.png> <image005.png>

Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 10:38 AM
    Cc: zaidkindeel@gmail.com; Zaid Kindeel; WM (Zaid Wahab)
    Subject: RE: ** VERY URGENT INVESTIGATION ** account 145042195 -- deal 27379993
    Importance: High

Good morning,

Below is the market depth from 5:00 to 6:00 the lowest is 1,086.18 10$ difference is not logical, kindly check with your data provider and get back to me as soon as possible. Im sure something went wrong

7/20/2015 6:00

7/20/2015 5:59

7/20/2015 5:58

7/20/2015 5:57

7/20/2015 5:56

7/20/2015 5:55

7/20/2015 5:54

7/20/2015 5:53

7/20/2015 5:52

7/20/2015 5:51

7/20/2015 5:50

7/20/2015 5:49

7/20/2015 5:48

7/20/2015 5:47

7/20/2015 5:46

7/20/2015 5:45

7/20/2015 5:44

7/20/2015 5:43

7/20/2015 5:42

7/20/2015 5:41

7/20/2015 5:40

7/20/2015 5:39

7/20/2015 5:38

7/20/2015 5:37

7/20/2015 5:36

7/20/2015 5:35

7/20/2015 5:34

7/20/2015 5:33

7/20/2015 5:32

7/20/2015 5:31

7/20/2015 5:30

7/20/2015 5:29

7/20/2015 5:28

7/20/2015 5:27

7/20/2015 5:26

7/20/2015 5:25

7/20/2015 5:24

7/20/2015 5:23

7/20/2015 5:22

7/20/2015 5:21

7/20/2015 5:20

7/20/2015 5:19

7/20/2015 5:18

7/20/2015 5:17

7/20/2015 5:16

7/20/2015 5:15

7/20/2015 5:14

7/20/2015 5:13

7/20/2015 5:12

7/20/2015 5:11

7/20/2015 5:10

7/20/2015 5:09

7/20/2015 5:08

7/20/2015 5:07

7/20/2015 5:06

7/20/2015 5:05

7/20/2015 5:04

7/20/2015 5:03

7/20/2015 5:02

7/20/2015 5:01

7/20/2015 5:00

Regards

Zaid

Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 7:25 AM
    Cc: WM (Zaid Wahab); zaidkindeel@gmail.com
    Subject: ** VERY URGENT INVESTIGATION ** account 145042195 -- deal 27379993

Good morning,

I already sent this email but cant see in my sent items so im not sure if you have received it or not,

I was auto closed out on one of my XAU deals @ 1,078.71

It haven't reached that price in all charts, after few hours i will send you more detailed charts from my bloomberg, saxo & routers terminals , waiting for your urgent reply and solving the issue urgently, i need to open some trades, check my account revenue which was opened around a month ago only

Zaid kindeel

<image006.png><image007.png><image008.png><image009.png><image010.png>

Sent from iPhone

Click here to report this email as spam.

DISCLAIMER:"This e-mail message including any of its attachments is intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee or you have received this email message in error, please notify the sender who will remove your details from its database. You are not authorized to read, copy, disseminate, distribute or use this e-mail message or any attachment to it in any manner and must delete the email and destroy any hard copies of it. This e-mail message does not contain financial instructions or commitments of any kind. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect the views of Emirates NBD PJSC, or any other related subsidiaries, entities or persons."

regards
    Zaid Kindeel

2. notcher

notcher Recruit

Hi Zaid,

I agree with most of your points. I also experienced many of the same issues dealing with ADS Securities in the UK. They're a bucket shop with slick marketing. I spent more time talking to ADS's customer service (day after day, week after week, month after month) about their bucket shop capers than actually trading.