Investing.com Moderators suspended account of victim and allowed scammers to continue

I have already sent msg to the CEO of investing.com at LinkedIn and other of their top management members there

there is no other way to invite them here as I have gone through all that by sending repeated emails and others.

Just send them a polite email requesting that they share their side of the story at this discussion:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ictim-and-allowed-scammers-to-continue.54937/

Just to confirm, this scam alert is primarily about blogging about trading signals. You are not actually trading live funds through investing.com or hold any funds there. Is this correct?

Thank you and i will try doing that.

I dont hold any funds in investing.com

I will just move on and stop myself from getting into any forums ever. That will be the best way to keep myself safe.

Thanks again for all your help.

( i will just close my issue which i posted here. As karma one day will return. Thanks. )

Thank you and i will try doing that.

I dont hold any funds in investing.com

I will just move on and stop myself from getting into any forums ever. That will be the best way to keep myself safe.

Thanks again for all your help.

( i will just close my issue which i posted here. As karma one day will return. Thanks. )

You can do that. Just like you can stop dating altogether because a few bad dates. Or you can start again at the same forum or a new forum that is more accepting of your signal analysis.

Back