Investing.com Moderators suspended account of victim and allowed scammers to continue

Dear all,

i am a cyber abuse victim of investing.com

i am writing this to inform the world.

I have been a user of investing.com forum where i have always posted good trade calls and charts.

a group of scammers haven exploiting investing.com Gold forum and have several user IDs there.

they will humiliate, discriminate and make awful remarks of me.

i have several times avoided this reply and given sufficient evidence to the forum moderators but they instead of taking any action on them suspended my account.

i have written to the CEO of investing.com and no reply.

this is evidence of how bad this scammers can be. they are misleading and causing huge losses to the the users there. They will then disappear and return with another id.

the Gold forum moderators are not bothered and the whole thing is a scam .

i will attach an example of how they will mock at you in an open forum and no action will be taken. the moment you give evidence to the moderators they suspend you saying reasons that are not valid.

This is just one way how the scammers will group up to humiliate and post wrong allegations in a forum of investing.com and the moderators do nothing but suspend the victim account instead.

Attachments

• action needed.pdf
    569 KB · Views: 12
Which userID is you in the pdf?
What exactly are you accusing investing.com of doing or not doing?
Are you trading with investing.com brokerage? if not, what is the name of the brokerage in which you are placing live trades?

My user id is GOLD ROCK

It has already been suspended

I am a victim of cyber bully in the gold forum of investing.com where a group of scammers with several ids humiliated and discriminated me.

With evidence when I informed the moderators , they instead of taking action against this scammers instead suspended my account.

This is still going on there.

can you post a screenshot of the conversation, and highlight or circle your username. I cannot see it in the PDF.

The document that i uploaded has conversations of the scammers how they discriminate and humiliate me. the name they repeatedly using is my name Gold Rock. you can see it in their conversations as they are a group of scammers .

if you read the comments they are repeatedly using Gold Rock name which is mine in the Gold Forum. This is still going on and i have been suspended from the gold forum. But i have numerous evidence on them scamming and doing the same to others where the moderators are doing nothing about it.

Attachments

• improper.png
    improper.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 0
  • unaccepted behaviour.pdf
    319.7 KB · Views: 6
  • action needed.pdf
    569 KB · Views: 6
Not sure how what investing.com did was fraudulent. Trolls are on almost any forum. But usually they give you ability to block users on your own personal trading journal.

If your signals are indeed that good, just trade them and make money. Or find another forum that allows journals with less trolling

anyone who gets into the Gold forum of investing.com and provides good signals are only subjected to be humiliated and discriminated by the scammers in the forum who are in a group with multiple IDS.

The forum admin does nothing about this and when you raise complains they will suspend your account giving lame reason for it.

there are many who have gone through this.

seeing and undergoing it is believing as i have been through.

Can you invite investing.com support to this thread to provide some more insight? Use their ticket support system and then CC the CEO.

I have already sent msg to the CEO of investing.com at LinkedIn and other of their top management members there

there is no other way to invite them here as I have gone through all that by sending repeated emails and others.

anyone can try doing that.

I am here to highlight what I have gone through and to let all know that cyber bully in a forum or under the organization of the forum is a crime.

I hope the authorities will do something one day.

Back