Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.

uptheiron

Corporal
This is a UK registered company called Investing 4 You Ltd (https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13048060), their website is investing4you.co.uk

The company website clearly states they are a forex broker and they carry out trades on customers behalf. I have heard multiple stories of this company consistently doubling money every month. Early customers have received money back, and in excess of their initial deposit. The initial investment was £1,000, but I believe this has been increased to £15,000 recently. Also, two weeks ago, on their FB page, they announced they were closing the waiting list and that they had 400+ new applicants on this list, which they needed to process (£6m+).

When challenged on their regulatory status, this company confirmed that they had applied to the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) but the application process usually takes 12 months (the company started November 2020), however, they lead customers to believe that it is still acceptable to do what they do, whilst their application is being processed.

The FCA have been contacted, and they confirmed that Investing 4 You Ltd are not on the FCA register and, to date, they have no record of this company applying for any regulated activities. Investing 4 You Ltd (and some initial investors, see below) are clearly lying to its customers and deletes posts and reviews, which confirm the above.

The initial investors (friends of Declan Nowell, director of Investing 4 you ltd) openly flash their new wealth on FB, Instagram etc to provide yet more legitimacy to their activities and are more than likely involved. Note, although this company has a website, it's client base is spread through word of mouth to friends, friends of friends etc.

Scunthorpe, is a small back water town (approx 70,000 people) so was amazed that a Ponzi scheme would consider setting up in such a place, however, it appears to be the perfect location. Away from more investment knowledgable people who tend towards the cities. The low initial entry of £1,000 has also encouraged numerous customers, who don't even a clue about what they are "investing" in. They just see their money doubling in one month (and every month after that). The real issue kicks in when these customers then add more money by getting family and friends to invest. However, account opening is limited so these customers with accounts, gather money from family and friends (who are not able to open accounts, see waiting list above) and invest this new money through their own single account.

Obviously, the FCA and action fraud have been notified.

UPDATE

Victims should contact the following:

Investigating police officer DC Andrew Banks, Priory Road, Hull, HU5 5SF:
Tel - 01482 578960
Email - andrew.banks@humberside.pnn.police.uk

The FCA:
tel - 0800 111 6768
email - consumer.queries@fca.org.uk - Subject Ref: Investing4you Ltd

Action Fraud can be contacted on
Tel - 0300 123 2040 - quote reference NFRC210604581914

Serious Fraud Office:
Email - public.enquiries@sfo.gov.uk - Subject Ref: Declan Nowell, Investing4you Ltd

Humberside Police intelligence
Email - FIB@Humberside.pnn.police.uk reference number 16/80853/21

Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113- to report a serious data breach

Contact your bank and inform them of a potential data breach and you have transferred money to a scam.

I would also recommend registering to a credit checking company e.g. Experian, to monitor for any suspicious credit checks/arrangements being made in your name. Remember, investing4you has all the personal information needed to clone you.

Attachments

• 211640904_345984780403108_3361248348598603570_n.png
    211640904_345984780403108_3361248348598603570_n.png
    96.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 209398069_188455553289926_2187719453877093457_n.png
    209398069_188455553289926_2187719453877093457_n.png
    1,000.8 KB · Views: 292
This is a UK registered company called Investing 4 You Ltd (https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13048060), their website is investing4you.co.uk

The company website clearly states they are a forex broker and they carry out trades on customers behalf. I have heard multiple stories of this company consistently doubling money every month. Early customers have received money back, and in excess of their initial deposit. The initial investment was £1,000, but I believe this has been increased to £15,000 recently. Also, two weeks ago, on their FB page, they announced they were closing the waiting list and that they had 400+ new applicants on this list, which they needed to process (£6m+).

When challenged on their regulatory status, this company confirmed that they had applied to the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) but the application process usually takes 12 months (the company started November 2020), however, they lead customers to believe that it is still acceptable to do what they do, whilst their application is being processed.

The FCA have been contacted, and they confirmed that Investing 4 You Ltd are not on the FCA register and, to date, they have no record of this company applying for any regulated activities. Investing 4 You Ltd (and some initial investors, see below) are clearly lying to its customers and deletes posts and reviews, which confirm the above.

The initial investors (friends of Declan Nowell, director of Investing 4 you ltd) openly flash their new wealth on FB, Instagram etc to provide yet more legitimacy to their activities and are more than likely involved. Note, although this company has a website, it's client base is spread through word of mouth to friends, friends of friends etc.

Scunthorpe, is a small back water town (approx 70,000 people) so was amazed that a Ponzi scheme would consider setting up in such a place, however, it appears to be the perfect location. Away from more investment knowledgable people who tend towards the cities. The low initial entry of £1,000 has also encouraged numerous customers, who don't even a clue about what they are "investing" in. They just see their money doubling in one month (and every month after that). The real issue kicks in when these customers then add more money by getting family and friends to invest. However, account opening is limited so these customers with accounts, gather money from family and friends (who are not able to open accounts, see waiting list above) and invest this new money through their own single account.

Obviously, the FCA and action fraud have been notified.
Did you invest £1k with them?

Did you invest £1k with them?
Hi. No I haven’t luckily. However, I am hearing from lots of clients and friends who are now hearing about this and hearing stories of people putting the £1000 in, seeing it grow and taking their “original stake” out 4-6 weeks later. This ability to access some money makes this whole thing appear more legitimate, so they then commit far larger sums even to the point of people borrowing as it just “wins” every day averaging 4-5% per day.

Hi. No I haven’t luckily. However, I am hearing from lots of clients and friends who are now hearing about this and hearing stories of people putting the £1000 in, seeing it grow and taking their “original stake” out 4-6 weeks later. This ability to access some money makes this whole thing appear more legitimate, so they then commit far larger sums even to the point of people borrowing as it just “wins” every day averaging 4-5% per day.
Thanks for awareness my friend :)

Hi. I received a response on 1st July. The entire email response is attached to the original post. The key point the FCA state is:

"I can confirm that we have no entries on our Register for a firm called Investing 4 you Ltd. This means that they're not authorised or regulated by us and therefore shouldn't be providing any regulated financial products or services within the UK. Whilst I can also see nothing to suggest the firm have applied for authorisation, firms are not allowed to provide regulated products or services without authorisation.

This also means that their business falls outside our remit and our rules don't apply to them. If the firm has claimed to be used within the UK and/or regulated by the FCA, this strongly indicates that they could be operating a scam."

I was also able to take some screenshots from the instagram page.
Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.55.08.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.55.11.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.55.11.png
    2 MB · Views: 179
  • Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.55.17.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.55.17.png
    2 MB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.55.37.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.55.37.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 124
  • Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.55.46.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.55.46.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 120
  • Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.14.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.14.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 118
  • Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.46.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.46.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 121
  • Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.56.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.56.png
    2 MB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.54.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.54.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.51.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-25 at 12.56.51.png
    2 MB · Views: 192
Interesting read but what i gathered from this is that i imagine you yourself uptheiron wasnt able to get a space on his team?
you seem to know an awful lot about what he does and who speaks about it and the way youve written this sounds like youve got a problem with it massivly.. now why would you choose to come and slate him? Whats it to do with you he is clearly doing very well..
Sounds like something built up on jelousy..
How can this be a scam being a trader myself?
Aslong as he is on with fca or considering it all will be well..
So please enlighten me..
Cheers

Interesting read but what i gathered from this is that i imagine you yourself uptheiron wasnt able to get a space on his team?
you seem to know an awful lot about what he does and who speaks about it and the way youve written this sounds like youve got a problem with it massivly.. now why would you choose to come and slate him? Whats it to do with you he is clearly doing very well..
Sounds like something built up on jelousy..
How can this be a scam being a trader myself?
Aslong as he is on with fca or considering it all will be well..
So please enlighten me..
Cheers
You’re absolutely right, this guy is just jealous and a absolute bum may be called (Brad Maris) But who knows...... but I can vouch for investing4you as I’m one of his clients and he has changed my life around completely and i can’t thank him enough

You’re absolutely right, this guy is just jealous and a absolute bum may be called (Brad Maris) But who knows...... but I can vouch for investing4you as I’m one of his clients and he has changed my life around completely and i can’t thank him enough
Would help if he actually had the correct company name and not an instagram account name too!

Back