Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Probably not, he can't even spell withdrawal...View attachment 67419

Its not like anyone can make a withdrawal anyway!

Do you think they was smart enough to use a test account for the app screenshots or just post actual client data on the app store?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210802-164055_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20210802-164055_Google Play Store.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_20210802-164103_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20210802-164103_Google Play Store.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_20210802-164110_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20210802-164110_Google Play Store.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_20210802-164127_Google Play Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20210802-164127_Google Play Store.jpg
    235.4 KB · Views: 105
no sympathy for this who have invested with SO many red flags, and fair play to Declan ,good efforts to attempt to leave the lovely town of Scunthorpe behind for a nice Villa in the sun and a big bag of cash.:cool:

Its not like anyone can make a withdrawal anyway!

Do you think they was smart enough to use a test account for the app screenshots or just post actual client data on the app store?
Is Tyler Westwood the modern day equivalent of Joe Bloggs or John Doe? Wait, they didn't actually publish an actual person's name and account details on Google Play store? Investing4you might have a bit of an issue with client data and GDPR

no sympathy for this who have invested with SO many red flags, and fair play to Declan ,good efforts to attempt to leave the lovely town of Scunthorpe behind for a nice Villa in the sun and a big bag of cash.:cool:
Declan might want to check to make sure the country doesn't have an extradition pact with the UK though first.;)

This is a bit low to be honest, it's very easy hard working and good people get roped into things like this.

They're just misinformed and don't have the intellect to research what is right/wrong. They are financially illiterate and don't know nothing about stocks/trading. This could very well be devastating for a few individuals.

This is a bit low to be honest, it's very easy hard working and good people get roped into things like this.

They're just misinformed and don't have the intellect to research what is right/wrong. They are financially illiterate and don't know nothing about stocks/trading. This could very well be devastating for a few individuals.
Yes i understand that but this falls into the "trusting your friends and family" and that's the bad bit about this. Because a bit of research before handing over large amounts of savings to a stranger , without research is crazy, a few minutes research and there are numerous red flags that would make you at least pause and question a little more before believing the unbelievable?

Yes i understand that but this falls into the "trusting your friends and family" and that's the bad bit about this. Because a bit of research before handing over large amounts of savings to a stranger , without research is crazy, a few minutes research and there are numerous red flags that would make you at least pause and question a little more before believing the unbelievable?
I agree completely, the scheme does prey on the concept that people trust their loves ones. Unfortunately though the people getting friends and family involved only know good things like "he made me £1000 this week!"

It's hard because I will feel bad for the people who lose money due to this, but at the same time I see your point that these people SHOULD have done their research.

Declan might want to check to make sure the country doesn't have an extradition pact with the UK though firs most likely the same country where he,s transferred the millions of investors money (off shore accounts)

I agree completely, the scheme does prey on the concept that people trust their loves ones. Unfortunately though the people getting friends and family involved only know good things like "he made me £1000 this week!"

It's hard because I will feel bad for the people who lose money due to this, but at the same time I see your point that these people SHOULD have done their research
Declan might want to check to make sure the country doesn't have an extradition pact with the UK though first.;)
he,ll already know!! it will be the same country,s that allow "off shore" accounting ..

It's hard because I will feel bad for the people who lose money due to this, but at the same time I see your point that these people SHOULD have done their research.
Maybe the so called friends and family spreading and fuelling the rumours of instant wealth are getting a percentage of any investments they get into the "secret circle".. again thats the bad part of it..not actually what Declans doing as hes unknown to many..people need to look closer to home when they blame someone for loosing there savings

This is mental! Thank you to everyone for sharing it is helping others in the group.

To the investors, just know that what he has done is so so so far beyond illegal he will do time for this. Multiple laws broke in the UK and Europe (MiFID), HMRC and FCA and Banking violations on top of running a criminal investment fraud operation.

Back