Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I4UWebsite.png

I hope all clients followed AK261's great advice of downloading and screenshotting all their data.

Edit - The Investing4You.co.uk website is hosted on the following name servers.

ns1.livedns.co.uk 217.160.81.244
ns2.livedns.co.uk 217.160.82.244
ns3.livedns.co.uk 217.160.83.244

LiveDNS.co.uk - is Fasthosts.co.uk who currently has no system issues. As such it seems that the website has been purposefully removed rather than there being an issue.

Last edited:
No doubt the next story will be that the FCA shut it down.
That is BULLsht as I spoke to the FCA about a letter Declan was showing people stating that the FCA were going to shut it down. THEY HAD NO INTENTION OF SHUTTING THE WEBSITE DOWN. They told me that the case didn’t concern them, (implied it was because no trades had taken place but didn’t actually say those words) What they did say was it was a police matter because “your money HAS been stolen”

Please be under no illusion I want nothing more than to eat my own words and be proven a total and utter fool. I would love for the only issue is that Declan was not FCA authorized but that he is a legitimate trader capable of what he has claimed.

The reason I would love all this to be true? All the people in Scunthorpe and the surrounding areas will not have to go through all the heartache and problems this could cause. The lost houses, cars, possessions, money, destroyed families, divorces, broken friendships, lying, guilt, upset, depression, suicides, and everything all of it won't happen.

If people lose money this is going to hurt friends and families far and wide. I would be a fool to want any of this to happen. I don't want any of that to happen.

So stop picking fault in me, you're literally doing nothing apart from making loud noises. I did not compare myself to a jury.

Instead, pick fault in the points I'm making show evidence to counter them or UK Laws, Regulatory bodies, or other information like proof of Declan's trades, anything to counter the text messages, contacts, emails, and everything else being posted here. Prove it wrong. I WANT you to prove me wrong.

Here are some interesting points I've talked about which I welcome conversation, clarification, being proven wrong, evidence being provided etc.

How is it not fraud?

Why is Declan not providing Transaction reports as agreed to in the I4U contract?

How can Declan make 17.18% weekly on average when people like Warren Buffett make 20.3% annually?

Is/Was Declan using Libertex.com or Libertex.org?

Why after Declan had been contacted by the FCA and knew he should not be operating I4U did he continue taking on new clients?

View attachment 68687
Hopefully your mind will be changed soon

That is BULLsht as I spoke to the FCA about a letter Declan was showing people stating that the FCA were going to shut it down. THEY HAD NO INTENTION OF SHUTTING THE WEBSITE DOWN. They told me that the case didn’t concern them, (implied it was because no trades had taken place but didn’t actually say those words) What they did say was it was a police matter because “your money HAS been stolen”
Maybe this is the start of everyone's money being returned

My comments are now under approval. Ihatelies was booted off as am sure many others. Jump2 verbally attacked me and moderator told him he understood his frustration. Moderator keeps the fan boys away.why is that? This site is run by a set of cunts. If the police arrest him and say there's no money there is nothing that can be said. Until then no1 knows Jack ****. This site is run by a set of REMOVED.
Ps I bet this doesn't get posted

Moderator has me under approval for no reason other than they want hate boys on here only. What have said wrong moderator?

FPA REVIEW MODERATION TEAM NOTE: You repeatedly flooded the thread with 1 line posts, in some cases even replying to yourself. In order to try to keep the content-to-noise ratio to a reasonable level, we have been merging many of your posts. If we do the merges before people have quoted you, then we don't have to take even more time to edit the link in their posts. Moderating your posts allowed us to do mergers before people quoted you.

Since you have now decided to act in an uncivilized way, you have been banned.

P.S. You are not special. Several people who are criticizing Declan Nowell also have been set to full moderation for various reasons.

Well done Mike Fair for your posts on this article, there honest and the requirements for companies selling investments are as you say a requirement of UK regulations and statutes, and anyone acting outside them is liable to be punished by the court of law. i lost £16k a long long time ago now on a scam and since then spend the time and effort thoroughly checking companies out before dealing with them. I've been dealing in shares for 30 years and seen a few things in my time and find it sad that good honest people could lose money with the fore mentioned tradings. there are however 2 sides to this one,...(1) if I4Y traded under the registered name the company director and company secretary have broken the law. .... (2). If the company director of I4Y traded under his own name and using his private bank account with people throwing money in on their own free will it might not be so easy for people to get their money back at all, As you say Mike if there are no daily records of share dealings held by all investors this will definitely end up going through the law courts as it could be assumed by the law as money laundering, Also all names, addresses, bank accounts, bank statements could be discussed with HMRC to ensure the person of interest is who they are when checked out by the law. as we all know if the money we make from spread betting is tax free whereas money made on share funds is taxable so HMRC will be watching with interest so all those that have taken big "dividends" and have no daily trading records could be in for a big shock. huge sums could result in HMRC claiming 45% tax. I'm same as you and hope it turns out good for all those involved with this.

I'm going to go hypothetical here but still remain factual.

On the basis of legitimacy being true then I4U being set up as a limited company would be for tax purposes as well as the protection that a limited company offers; i.e. personal assets are protected as long as the company is run properly and the directors are not at fault for the failings of the business.

That being said, assuming all "income" generated belongs to the company then I am positive that HMRC would be taking a close look at the tax returns of the director and sole shareholder as the funds to buy a mclaren of approx £133,000 as well as the funds required to be a deposit/pay in full for a new property would have to be extracted through a combination of salary and dividends and would hit the 38.1% bracket.. High income child benefit charge would also kick in but lets not digress with that..

Now if both of said assets are assets of the company then a P11D charge would kick in in April for the car (nice tidy sum to HMRC there) as well as a market value rent for the property (I would hazard a guess at circa £1,000 per month for this) which would no doubt give him an overdrawn loan account (32.5% of balance - HMRC rubbing hands gleefully).

Now a few more facts; a quick search on Companies House shows that there is 1 share in issue with a nominal value of £2; typically we would expect to see 2 shares with a nominal value of £2 so we conclude that the company cannot even be set up properly as I am positive he meant 2 shares worth £1 each (ergo nominal value of £2).

What Dec has also done is set himself up as sole shareholder and director therefore, ultimately, being the sole person to blame and therefore exonerating his girlfriend/wife as no doubt she would just be an employee.

The above is on the basis that a company is run properly however, if it is proven that the actions of a director are the ultimate downfall of a company (negligence, paying Peter to save Paul (i.e. taking company money personally rather than paying creditors), fraud, etc.) then I believe that a limited company does not offer any protection whatsoever over personal assets. As to whether that is just the director's share I do not know as I am not an Insolvency Practitioner.

What happens to client funds now they're effectively in doo doo land? They've vanished poof, gone. They can no longer see the balance? I expect this all to come crumbling down now that the website has been taken down.

Not sure if client's are able to view their balance through the app (I doubt it, it's most likely just a forward to the website)

I'm going to go hypothetical here but still remain factual.

On the basis of legitimacy being true then I4U being set up as a limited company would be for tax purposes as well as the protection that a limited company offers; i.e. personal assets are protected as long as the company is run properly and the directors are not at fault for the failings of the business.

That being said, assuming all "income" generated belongs to the company then I am positive that HMRC would be taking a close look at the tax returns of the director and sole shareholder as the funds to buy a mclaren of approx £133,000 as well as the funds required to be a deposit/pay in full for a new property would have to be extracted through a combination of salary and dividends and would hit the 38.1% bracket.. High income child benefit charge would also kick in but lets not digress with that..

Now if both of said assets are assets of the company then a P11D charge would kick in in April for the car (nice tidy sum to HMRC there) as well as a market value rent for the property (I would hazard a guess at circa £1,000 per month for this) which would no doubt give him an overdrawn loan account (32.5% of balance - HMRC rubbing hands gleefully).

Now a few more facts; a quick search on Companies House shows that there is 1 share in issue with a nominal value of £2; typically we would expect to see 2 shares with a nominal value of £2 so we conclude that the company cannot even be set up properly as I am positive he meant 2 shares worth £1 each (ergo nominal value of £2).

What Dec has also done is set himself up as sole shareholder and director therefore, ultimately, being the sole person to blame and therefore exonerating his girlfriend/wife as no doubt she would just be an employee.

The above is on the basis that a company is run properly however, if it is proven that the actions of a director are the ultimate downfall of a company (negligence, paying Peter to save Paul (i.e. taking company money personally rather than paying creditors), fraud, etc.) then I believe that a limited company does not offer any protection whatsoever over personal assets. As to whether that is just the director's share I do not know as I am not an Insolvency Practitioner.
All taxes on money paid to a private individual from a company that makes money from share fund accounts is taxable based on the individuals allowance and it is the responsibility of that individual to declare it on their annual tax return, if you don't than HMRC will charge you interest until its paid. money from spread betting is tax free. not sure how the money was made with this one but if its peoples money is a very complicated case coming up.
As for the company director if the money went into the business account then he has to pay corporation tax and then his/her tax based on HMRC allowance. If this turns out that individuals do lose money than they can contact HMRC and inform them of the the people who have taken the large sums out of this investment system.

Fair Warning

This thread is very long. A significant percent of the posts are complaints about how long it is. Most of those complaints are by people who made large numbers of repetitive posts. The most recent on of these posted 40 messages in one day. My moderators spent a long time merging many of that person's messages and correcting quoted message links that tied back to the merged messages. That person was set to full moderation so that merges could be done before anyone could quote his messages. Following his usual method of excessive posting, he made 2 separate posts (now merged) to complain about his posts being moderated. He decided to step over the line into uncivilized territory and has been banned.

Up until now, banning has been restricted to multis and uncivilized language. I do not want to stifle spirited debate, but please stop and think before posting. Posting a 1 sentence reply and then replying to yourself to add another sentence a minute later only makes it harder to find useful information in this thread. If this is done from time to time, nothing will happen. Anyone who even looks like they are thinking about flooding the thread will be set to full moderation. Anyone else launching another campaign to flooding this thread will be banned without warning.

Please also note that many posts will end up in moderation automatically. Adding another post about "Why is my post moderated?" will only slow down processing the moderation queue and add an off-topic post to this thread. If you really think your posts are getting moderated too much, PM me. I already tweaked one person's account settings when he got caught by the automatic systems a little too often.

All taxes on money paid to a private individual from a company that makes money from share fund accounts is taxable based on the individuals allowance and it is the responsibility of that individual to declare it on their annual tax return, if you don't than HMRC will charge you interest until its paid. money from spread betting is tax free. not sure how the money was made with this one but if its peoples money is a very complicated case coming up.
As for the company director if the money went into the business account then he has to pay corporation tax and then his/her tax based on HMRC allowance. If this turns out that individuals do lose money than they can contact HMRC and inform them of the the people who have taken the large sums out of this investment system.

Spread betting by an individual is tax-free however for a limited company that exemption does not apply however, as per accendomarkets.com, spread betting companies are authorised and regulated by the FCA (being the initial fundamental issue at play with this).

The extraction of funds, regardless of how generated in the first place, out of a limited company would be subjected to Income Tax and apparently HMRC will investigate any reports that are submitted to them directly with regards to Money Laundering. Before anyone does that it should be noted that at the moment everything is purely speculative so no reports should be made right now.

One thing that should also be noted is that there should have been a separate client account to keep client money away from firm's money. Otherwise, how is a firm meant to keep track of what belongs to them and what doesn't?? In theory, client money should be easily returnable once unfrozen however, we still come back to the issue of whether or not trading took place as, from what I have read through the forum, it would appear that no evidence has been provided to prove this fact; unless I have missed that and, if so, I apologise.

Back