Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
nobody here wants to be a expert on fraud mate, people just want to know whats going on with there money? Like you said its new in scunthorpe.
yes i understand but surely taking everything on board and the advice from experts on here ... is it not clear that "there" money isnt "theres" any more? i get its hard for people to get there heads round and i get people want to hope ..but all they listen to is lies after lies from the friends and familys and the CEO who have done nothing but lie/ so why still believe the hype?

No sorry its a case of greed jealousy ,envy etc.. and why does everyone assume all "investors" are hard working?? a lot of illegal earnings have been put through this and taken out ..taking it to high level money laundering?.

on his web site he claimed to "invest a grand and it will be £26,000 in 6 months" so just invest a grand.? Greed over took rational thinking and decisions.
Oh wow I didn't know that, I thought it was pushed by word of mouth to get Joe Bloggs or anyone with a few spare quid in,
I've never seen his advert,

No sorry its a case of greed jealousy ,envy etc.. and why does everyone assume all "investors" are hard working?? a lot of illegal earnings have been put through this and taken out ..taking it to high level money laundering?.

on his web site he claimed to "invest a grand and it will be £26,000 in 6 months" so just invest a grand.? Greed over took rational thinking and decisions.
Again an untruth. The website warned of loses not a claim of turning 1k into 26k......that is sadly what this forum has become. The money though ,if ever there were any, has in all probability gone but we await the police investigation and subsequent punishment for lack of FCA approval. Be good......

Again an untruth. The website warned of loses not a claim of turning 1k into 26k......that is sadly what this forum has become. The money though ,if ever there were any, has in all probability gone but we await the police investigation and subsequent punishment for lack of FCA approval. Be good......
Yes your right there..??? if he spoke of losses then why did everyone throw every penny they had at him?;) and if you think the only crime and charge is lack of FCA approval then your clearly in the dark with regards to crime and what's actually gone on here.

.This website has NOT become a place for "untruths" just a place trying to educate the uneducated (well in regards to scams, crimes and punishments) which has clearly been hard work , hence the amount of pages..if you cant see it ,even now then no wonder he gathered several millions from this town.

I think its very clear what's gone on and what's been going on from the start. Its not an "untruth" that people of Scunthorpe haven't a clue and still believe the tales of rags to riches.. Scunthorpe to Singapore.,..hahaha:cool:

Have you ever fell for a scam forexforyou2021 ?

of course..its not falling for the scam thats the issue here its the people that still believe its not a scam and there made up account balance is soon to be "unfrozen" and returned..its crazy.
Nobody believes anything, nobody knows what to believe. Theres nobody here telling you its coming back we just want to know as much as possible as soon as possible

of course..its not falling for the scam thats the issue here its the people that still believe its not a scam and there made up account balance is soon to be "unfrozen" and returned..its crazy.
I agree, the people I know have come to terms with what has gone on. And Declan is now building his defence around him being scammed. He will try shift the blame, he has lied all along so he is as guilty as anyone and deserves to be jailed.

But I will go on record and categorically state that there is no money. It has been stolen and getting it back will be as hard to do as picking tonight’s euro millions jackpot numbers.

I agree, the people I know have come to terms with what has gone on. And Declan is now building his defence around him being scammed. He will try shift the blame, he has lied all along so he is as guilty as anyone and deserves to be jailed.

But I will go on record and categorically state that there is no money. It has been stolen and getting it back will be as hard to do as picking tonight’s euro millions jackpot numbers.
I think this has been the plan for a long time ... hope everyone else realises and helps prove the next string of lies that are about to come untrue. Its been extravagant lies from the start and will be extravagant lies to the end.

Like I've said before though ..I think this guy is use to lying to his Mummy and Daddy.. a Judge and prosecution will put him in tears.

Im not being disrespectful to those that have lost money and I understand why people took the risk, but there comes a time everyone has to move forward and start taking action instead of staying stagnant in the same pool of lies.. he's been stalling everyone and having everyone chasing there tails for months now.

Well, now we know what happened to the website. As I said back on the 7th the website was purposefully removed, I had my suspicions as to who and why it had been taken down but let's deal in facts.

i4ufca.png

There is a set process for the FCA to follow when contacting Nominet in regards to taking this action. Thanks to the Freedom of Information Act we can actually see a template used by the FCA when contacting Nominet when they wish to take this action. We already know Declan breached Section 19 and 21 of the FSMA so this template letter fits rather well.

FOIFCA.png

Back