Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
No sorry its a case of greed jealousy ,envy etc.. and why does everyone assume all "investors" are hard working?? a lot of illegal earnings have been put through this and taken out ..taking it to high level money laundering?.

on his web site he claimed to "invest a grand and it will be £26,000 in 6 months" so just invest a grand.? Greed over took rational thinking and decisions.

I agree, the people I know have come to terms with what has gone on. And Declan is now building his defence around him being scammed. He will try shift the blame, he has lied all along so he is as guilty as anyone and deserves to be jailed.

But I will go on record and categorically state that there is no money. It has been stolen and getting it back will be as hard to do as picking tonight’s euro millions jackpot numbers.
"And Declan is now building his defence around him being scammed", so he admits there's a scam? how do you know about his defence??????

"And Declan is now building his defence around him being scammed", so he admits there's a scam? how do you know about his defence??????
So he really though some kind hearted broker/ trader,/unknown business partner was giving him 20 % of the astronomical profits being generated as he saw the investment being flipped every few weeks. It could be true. Couldn't believe his luck, but he had to question it right? at some point he must have thought what the fhaaa is going on here, I don't have to do nowt, just get my 20% and keep passing money to the broker/trader ect. ?????????

so is he Master Trader, Master villian, or just really really dumbass??????

So he really though some kind hearted broker/ trader,/unknown business partner was giving him 20 % of the astronomical profits being generated as he saw the investment being flipped every few weeks. It could be true. Couldn't believe his luck, but he had to question it right? at some point he must have thought what the fhaaa is going on here, I don't have to do nowt, just get my 20% and keep passing money to the broker/trader ect. ?????????

so is he Master Trader, Master villian, or just really really dumbass??????
This doesnt make great sence

This doesnt make great sence
Hows that Origonal Ponzi seems clear to me. either he ripped everyone off himself, or he got involved with a third party who recruited him to generate investment revenue, then they pretend they traded it up. and they gave him a nice commission to keep him keen and payed everyone out massive profits to perpetuate the myth. In the second case he may have or have not know it was a scam. Alternatively he could be the greatest trader that ever lived.

AS A FOOTNOTE TO THIS, HOW DID i4u AND THE investors , EVER BELIVE THIS WAS LEGIT FROM THE OFF, A good question to ask in court, because its just not credible that you could accept this as the truth, just makes you look really guilty from the off, or crazy stupid-dont think you can go to prison just for being stupid though. Ah i digress....

Me personally , i don't think he's a good enough trader to make the seemingly impossible profits claimed. Or crazy enough to ripp off Scunny and hang around = he was working with a third party and didn't know it was a scam. This was always my favourite option but I could be wrong, brokers do offer commissions to people who can enrol money into there business, so maybe he though it was legit.

Finally , the scam broker set up is not uncommon, there have been several others in the UK exactly the same. Find an instagram patsy who likes showing off all his money, offer them a commision deal through their brokerage, collect several millions in cash and then disappear. Organised crime Bro

if it still not clear then your "Pretty Vacant" what can i say..

other than I already do think your pretty vacant . Booyaka

Last edited:
Hello everybody, i currently invested.
Alot of rumors of people gaining there money back or should i say are in belief of getting there deposit back/gains back.
Is this at all true? Is it possible people are going to get there gains back also?
I want to believe this as i have alot of money in there but somehow after reading pharoahs posts i really don’t believe.
Can somebody settle this?
yeah me, your not getting it back!

the scam broker set up is not uncommon

We know thanks to Declan's legal representation that he used "Libertex" as his broker. Sadly we do not know which Libertex it was. If it was Libertex.org then your thoughts could be correct but sadly nothing is confirmed at present.

Libertex.com = Registered in Cyprus and has FCA Exemption / Temporary Permission

Libertex.org = Not Registered in Cyprus and has no FCA Exemption / Temporary Permission - They show on their website the Libertex.com details (well that is dodgy).

There is a shady past as well ... https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7509/libertex-review

yeah me, your not getting it back!
If the police investigation is still ongoing regarding this investment than it looks likely that its a very serious outcome for the majority of people who invested, if the accounts are still frozen after 4 weeks its serious stuff, so you must expect the worst,

Back