Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
We know thanks to Declan's legal representation that he used "Libertex" as his broker. Sadly we do not know which Libertex it was. If it was Libertex.org then your thoughts could be correct but sadly nothing is confirmed at present.

Libertex.com = Registered in Cyprus and has FCA Exemption / Temporary Permission

Libertex.org = Not Registered in Cyprus and has no FCA Exemption / Temporary Permission - They show on their website the Libertex.com details (well that is dodgy).

There is a shady past as well ... https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7509/libertex-review
he says he was using Libertex, but who knows what he was actually doing. also its not all over the web that Libertex.org have been involved in this kind of scam( if it is a scam), so stop getting you knickers twisted about Libertex, dont mean poo. What would you tell your brief if youd been doing something a bit dodgy with other peoples money and you were in deep ****, you would lie, right . Money could have been going to different places. Im mean who knows, not you Mike Fair

The only reason Im going over the third party idea again is because Call me Sargeant, said that i4Us defence case is based on them being the victims of a scam ( who said that? is it true or rumour????) and then me having to explain it all again to , ive got a spare ten grand to invest, diptihs , vacant "Origonal Ponzy".... Double Booyaka

Interzona said:
well i can rip you off again if you like, you sound about right for being ripped off in perpetuity
no need to rip me off.. bring something to the table and there you go. Anyway thanks for your brutal opinions i get the jist.

Back