OriginalPonzi

Private
Just my opinion, but, I would imagine that the investigation will conclude that Declan was originally a victim of fraud himself. He will probably get some remedial punishment, public order or something, then the actual scammers behind this will be chased but not caught

Like I say, that is purely my view and by no means factual. I’m just trying to look at this with a level head.
I agree with you, at work there are rumors again that the money is coming back with profits etc.
Fingers crossed i suppose!!

Marycares

Private, 1st Class
Just my opinion, but, I would imagine that the investigation will conclude that Declan was originally a victim of fraud himself. He will probably get some remedial punishment, public order or something, then the actual scammers behind this will be chased but not caught

Like I say, that is purely my view and by no means factual. I’m just trying to look at this with a level

hoodledudle

Sergeant

Like I say, that is purely my view and by no means factual. I’m just trying to look at this with a level head.

Entirely possible yes, assuming he has this big legal aid behind him. He is liable in some way, because he took peoples money willingly there's lots of things he hasn't done.