Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
** & then theres all the branches of clients off other clients that have put money through not dealing with IFU directly but via their mates.

Here's a curious one. Say Person A in an actual investor in investing4you. Then say Person B gives £1,000 to Person A to invest in investing4you. Later on, Person B takes out £5,000, but this is actually Person A taking £5,000 out of investing4you and then Person A gives £5,000 to Person B.

Now, I am no legal bod, but isn't this a contract between Person B and Person A? So when investing4you gets shut down and the authorities come to claim all the withdrawals, made by Person A, from Person A (as he was the investor who took the £5,000 out), does this mean Person B gets to keep his £5,000?

Taking this a step further, if Person A then asks for the £5,000 from Person B, and Person B says screw you, then Person A is totally screwed, by even more than they put in?

Like I said, just curious.

Here's a curious one. Say Person A in an actual investor in investing4you. Then say Person B gives £1,000 to Person A to invest in investing4you. Later on, Person B takes out £5,000, but this is actually Person A taking £5,000 out of investing4you and then Person A gives £5,000 to Person B.

Now, I am no legal bod, but isn't this a contract between Person B and Person A? So when investing4you gets shut down and the authorities come to claim all the withdrawals, made by Person A, from Person A (as he was the investor who took the £5,000 out), does this mean Person B gets to keep his £5,000?

Taking this a step further, if Person A then asks for the £5,000 from Person B, and Person B says screw you, then Person A is totally screwed, by even more than they put in?

I'm no legal bod either - but we've all seen Judge Rinder :D unless there is a contract of some form then it's just people giving money to each other.

I would assume Person B is off the hook if there's no contract between them and Person A so it's just a gift. Person A will be footing the whole bill so I hope their really good friends with Person B (enough the Person B will help them financially in this sticky situation - should it happen).

Every transaction ever made from the company accounts and Declan's personal accounts will be listed and those accounts will also be frozen. The police will inform everyone banks to take control of the money.

Then after the investigation is when all money will be returned or whatever % is left.

70-90% of investors will have deposited and left their money in will not have been withdrawing just sitting watching the £££ go up on the screen thinking if i leave it long enough this will be my ticket to the good life

The top tier investors, the guys at the start, friends and family. the police will stop their personal accounts as they will have known this is a scam and all the money taken will be frozen, all the family and friends will be investigated.

If anyone has hidden any money they will be given a confiscation order by the courts and they will have to surrender all money hidden or go to jail

I'm assuming any contract between I4U and person A is void now, would it be more of a Gentleman's Agreement between friends, as you, I'm no legal bod but I'm sure HMRC will be more than interested too

Every transaction ever made from the company accounts and Declan's personal accounts will be listed and those accounts will also be frozen. The police will inform everyone banks to take control of the money.

Then after the investigation is when all money will be returned or whatever % is left.

70-90% of investors will have deposited and left their money in will not have been withdrawing just sitting watching the £££ go up on the screen thinking if i leave it long enough this will be my ticket to the good life

The top tier investors, the guys at the start, friends and family. the police will stop their personal accounts as they will have known this is a scam and all the money taken will be frozen, all the family and friends will be investigated.

If anyone has hidden any money they will be given a confiscation order by the courts and they will have to surrender all money hidden or go to jail
There's a few individuals who seem complicit in this and knew from the beginning, one of them recently deleted his review from the I4U Facebook page and has posted defending the company in this thread early on.

I believe they knew full well what this was early on, they was always the first to jump on any speculation and negativity around the business. I get that it's only natural for people who have made money in this scheme to defend it, but strange how a few of the same people was the first to stamp down on speculation.

Because there all STILL believing the accounts have been temp frozen by the FCA and all will be ok after a few "meetings". funny how much sh%t people are willing to believe , before they realise theyve been scammed. good luck to all involved.
Interesting use of the word retrieve in one of previous circulars sent out by I4U, they shouldn't need to retrieve anything , just get the account unsuspended

Back