Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
It’s even gone to the low point of screenshotting tweets from his mrs. This is not a thread for helping people for 90% of the people. How does that help anyone?

Sadly his Mrs is involved, she knows the going on's of Investing4You's operations and regards Investing4You as "ours" (her's and Declan's).

She also made claims to clients' funds so must have knowledge of the monies Declan is receiving and how they are being processed.

230203962_2030018337172224_8963041773743097725_n.jpg

Sadly his Mrs is involved, she knows the going on's of Investing4You's operations and regards Investing4You as "ours" (her's and Declan's).

She also made claims to clients' funds so must have knowledge of the monies Declan is receiving and how they are being processed.

View attachment 67546
That’s more of a better post than one of his mrs hating scunny and Dec having a 5-hit. Them kinds of posts just shows where the mentality of the group is. As I said reading in it’s just a hate mob mentality. Few people that have posted have posted some good information and left it at that. Others have come in just to give their two penneths worth and haven’t even got a clue

That’s more of a better post than one of his mrs hating scunny and Dec having a 5-hit. Them kinds of posts just shows where the mentality of the group is. As I said reading in it’s just a hate mob mentality. Few people that have posted have posted some good information and left it at that. Others have come in just to give their two penneths worth and haven’t even got a clue

Yes, there is a lot of that from some members of this forum not everyone but at the same time Declan's supporters have been throwing some pretty vile abuse at me and others over the last month, especially in the last week - just look on the Facebook reviews for the highlights (if the comments have not been deleted already). I'm sure the forum administrators/moderators will review and delete posts as they see fit.

I have joined in on the memes yes, sorry for anyone who felt upset at me making fun of myself as that was the intent.

The number of people posting here, and the content they are posting shows there is a lot of angry, scared, and panicked people looking for information in regards to what is happening and what to do, emotions are evidently running high.

A month ago there were only Declan's strongest cheerleaders engaging with me, now I'm getting messaged directly by clients, supporters telling me I'm wrong and hurling abuse, or people asking for help and support.

I'm of course not condoning anything at all and as I've stated before we all should try and keep the forum thread on the topic with relevant-to-the-point information so the clients and those in need of information can easily find it.

Just in case there is anyone reading/contributing on here that doesn’t know what a Ponzi scheme is then it is basically using other investors money to pay out to older investors to create the pretence of the returns generated.

it may seem like a lynch mob but all it is is a bunch of sceptical people who just want answers as the reported returns are too good to be true as a 2% return is a bad day for our boy in hand.

the 2 main cheerleaders have gone quiet since the proverbial was hit on Friday but to those defending this scheme on here, we implore you to provide any evidence you can as to the validity of this scheme.

mike fair has done his utmost to highlight the concerns but people appear to be blinded by the truth; we get it.. your pride may have taken a hit and you don’t want to admit you’ve possibly been scammed.. it is human, it’s natural.

any info provided will not be regarded with scorn but analysed by some very competent people and looked upon without any undue bias.

Anything he dose :D

He has already done it we have proof in this group.

His solicitor is telling him to give back as much money as he can to because he's already in the Sh1t.

FCA Is on his ass the Police is investigating the SFO is investigating.

We don't want him here with his lies, tell him from us to Fuk off this group is for support for investors that have been ripped off.
well said..

once again..its easy to see, no trades have been made?...no profit has been made?..no 3rd party broker is involved?..no accounts have been frozen?..no application to the FCA has been made.?..no house, car ,jet ,boat has been purchased? and last but not least no money is getting returned??

Licence suspended … Could be exactly why IFU has been suspended if they work under this broker …

Makes potential sense of what’s happened…
Unfortunately not, as the regulator has NOT stopped any clients withdrawing their money:

“For as long as the suspension of the authorisation is in force, the Company, provided this is consistent with the wishes of its existing clients, may proceed with the below actions”…”(ii) Return all funds and financial instruments which are attributable to its clients.”

Back