Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Trader69 coming in with his multi accounts
67C49CC2-0173-430E-A363-DDA89BEDB56B.jpeg

If the moderators want to verify that then I’m more than happy as I aren’t using multiple names

FPA Forums Team Note: We've checked. You are a multi of ollyleedsfan.

Claim to out me as a "multi" but still refuse to acknowledge any of my points.. A common figure of speech was used, and Sherlock thinks he's onto something. Are we all just ignoring that you boys are posting the same points, and backing each other up. Screams mutli to me..
Sounds like Decs run home and got his mum to post. the coward
Yeah, sure thing.. "Declan" would have his mum acknowledge he is a scammer on a forum. Did you read what I wrote, or just backing up the angry boys with pitchforks?

If all the clients and other concerned members of the public do not report and send those "mass emails" then nothing would ever get done and the authorities would never find out - it takes people initially bringing it to someone's attention and that's what the people here are doing. Any information if its from 7 months ago or 7 minutes ago if its relevant should be shared as it just helps build the larger picture of what is going on and what has been going on for some time. It also helps show individuals stories are changing, different information given out by Investing4You/ Declan or just the blatant lies people are coming out with.

Although I'm sorry I got a nibble out of you, it's just that more and more accounts like yours are coming forward with the same mentality towards this forum post.
No nibble here. A simple passer by remember. The same mentality for a reason. You have all claimed to have been in contact with the FCA, Humberside police and the cyber crime squad or whatever you called them.
How many times does a crime need reporting? If there's substance, Declan and his merry men are off to jail. No if, buts or maybes. (Figure of speech used, please don't dig deep and find a user that used it 4 months ago).

My point is, relax.. get some sleep. Log off the forums for a couple of hours. Perhaps get some sunlight and allow the authorities (Who've been contacted MULTIPLE times now) get on and do their work..
I'm sure another email from 54 year old Derek from Scunthorpe isn't going to set alarm bells off in scam HQ. If your claims are correct, justice is and will be served.

Breathe mate, there's life outside of the forums. :)

It is the authorities themselves that request you spread the word and try to encourage anyone who has fallen victim to a scam to come forward to the authorities.

It is the scammers that try to deter their victims from coming forward to the authorities.

To those victims who would prefer not to speak to the authorities over the phone, there is an online submission form available on the Citizens Advice website:

If you don't tell the authorities about your specific case, how will they know?

No nibble here. A simple passer by remember. The same mentality for a reason. You have all claimed to have been in contact with the FCA, Humberside police and the cyber crime squad or whatever you called them.
How many times does a crime need reporting? If there's substance, Declan and his merry men are off to jail. No if, buts or maybes. (Figure of speech used, please don't dig deep and find a user that used it 4 months ago).

My point is, relax.. get some sleep. Log off the forums for a couple of hours. Perhaps get some sunlight and allow the authorities (Who've been contacted MULTIPLE times now) get on and do their work..
I'm sure another email from 54 year old Derek from Scunthorpe isn't going to set alarm bells off in scam HQ. If your claims are correct, justice is and will be served.

Breathe mate, there's life outside of the forums. :)
Personally i don't think its the police the company or any one who has withdrawn large amounts of other peoples money out need to worry about?? , by the sounds of things.. although if and when each person ends up in HMP they will have to use their trading skills in there...because that's where some investors live..no hate mobb , just reality of what happen when you rip the wrong people off. if any one wants to take the heat of the CEO of this company and admit you've taken some of the funds..im sure he'll appreciate the loyalty and support??

The evidence is there for everyone to see remember? You're all 100% certain it's a huge Ponzi scheme. The biggest scam in Forex. If you can see it, what can CID see? Easiest case they've ever dealt with..

I'm not deterring anyone from reporting, go for it. Use that wonderfully created template that one of the detectives made for you about 10 pages ago.
Personally i don't think its the police the company or any one who has withdrawn large amounts of other peoples money out need to worry about?? , by the sounds of things.. although if and when each person ends up in HMP they will have to use their trading skills in there...because that's where some investors live..no hate mobb , just reality of what happen when you rip the wrong people off. if any one wants to take the heat of the CEO of this company and admit you've taken some of the funds..im sure he'll appreciate the loyalty and support??
True, prison is where he's going to end up if/when this all comes out. No doubts about that.
Until that point, let's not stress out the detectives on this forum too much. Let the police do their thing. Oh and digging into his wife's Twitter is a bit creepy if you ask me.. but top work Sherlock.

Hi! Gullible twat here has actually “invested” money through a friend.
No one knows for sure what is going on but This was sent to my friend….

Attachments

• B45A6AEA-15DE-468B-B618-B2D5F5ACD253.jpeg
    B45A6AEA-15DE-468B-B618-B2D5F5ACD253.jpeg
    166 KB · Views: 195
Back