Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Said friend shared it with me and I of course messaged I4U with a bit of BS to see what he said…. This was the reply which was received yesterday.

I’ll be totally honest, with everything I Have read on here alongside the vague BS from I4U I can’t actually see how this isn’t a scam (isn’t high insight a wonderful thing) and I will be very very surprised if any of it was remotely “real”

Not exactly sure what his plan was or is, but I can only imagine that this scam is way bigger than him, as no person in their right mind would stay in their own home after ripping off half of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. I hear some not so nice people are wondering where their money is….

At a guess, he has been the face of a very elaborate scam and has been left to take the flack while whoever is in charge has ****ed off and left him to face the music alone.

I guess only time will tell. One thing’s for sure, we ain’t getting our money back.
And yes, before you say it, im aware what a muppet I have been. Believe me, I am paying the price, along with many others.

Attachments

• 80960902-A41A-4FCE-8529-2FCDC7AF064F.jpeg
    80960902-A41A-4FCE-8529-2FCDC7AF064F.jpeg
    455.1 KB · Views: 200

Said friend shared it with me and I of course messaged I4U with a bit of BS to see what he said…. This was the reply which was received yesterday.

I’ll be totally honest, with everything I Have read on here alongside the vague BS from I4U I can’t actually see how this isn’t a scam (isn’t high insight a wonderful thing) and I will be very very surprised if any of it was remotely “real”

Not exactly sure what his plan was or is, but I can only imagine that this scam is way bigger than him, as no person in their right mind would stay in their own home after ripping off half of Yorkshire and Lincolnshire. I hear some not so nice people are wondering where their money is….

At a guess, he has been the face of a very elaborate scam and has been left to take the flack while whoever is in charge has ****ed off and left him to face the music alone.

I guess only time will tell. One thing’s for sure, we ain’t getting our money back.
And yes, before you say it, im aware what a muppet I have been. Believe me, I am paying the price, along with many others.
Thanks for sharing this information, you should forward this to the relative areas which have been shared in this thread.

Thanks for sharing this information, you should forward this to the relative areas which have been shared in this thread.
I sent the copy and paste email to the addresses shared in here. I’ll forward all info to them when they get back to me

Was you able to speak to the "barrister" and ask if he was giving legal aid to Investing4you?

I'm not sure if the barrister could disclose this information because of GDPR though.
So the “barrister” he named for my friend seems to be a real person but uncontactable. Could be another part of this elaborate scam.
I4u actually told me he couldn’t give out his solicitors name….

So the “barrister” he named for my friend seems to be a real person but uncontactable. Could be another part of this elaborate scam.
I4u actually told me he couldn’t give out his solicitors name….
Do you know of other people who have put money in that have contacted I4U and if so, have they had a similar response to your own? It seems he's telling your friend one thing and you another.

eeerrrmm. I think I'm looking at the right register of all(?) barristers in England, but there is no record showing of an Andrew Antonio:

Please prove me wrong and I will remove this post immediately.

eeerrrmm. I think I'm looking at the right register of all(?) barristers in England, but there is no record showing of an Andrew Antonio:

Please prove me wrong and I will remove this post immediately.
There is a Andrew Antonio of Mayfair Associates, don’t think he’s a barrister but he is in the financial sector

Why does he need a Barrister?? :).... this really is getting comical... and adding to this the fact he's chucking in there some one been trading under his name pretending to be him and has stole the money? yes because everyone wants to pretend to be someone who "DOESNT TRADE" and is part of a fraud/money laundering/theft scam?..... are people/investors still believing this " the dog ate my home work" school playground excuses?..hahahaha... its not his mum or Maths teacher he's trying to convince its some dodgy people...mixed in with the genuine people. Thing is , he hasn't a clue who's who as money has been passed to "genuine" investors via "friends" etc.:cool:

Back