Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
So the “barrister” he named for my friend seems to be a real person but uncontactable. Could be another part of this elaborate scam.
I4u actually told me he couldn’t give out his solicitors name….
not to make things worse for you, but remember , the so called friend got payed straight away a percentage of your investment, how ever big or small it encourages the lies and the stories of wealth. Nothing wrong with believing it!!

Turns out Andrew Antonio is a financial adviser, that is if its the same guy:

He's an Appointed Representative of Mayfair Associates and employed by Openworks Ltd, financial advice companies.

Done a bit of googling and looks more financial advisor not barrister and why is his linkedin without a picture

Attachments

• 35A6D847-B133-4B7A-A531-2E9CF24CA4E2.png
    35A6D847-B133-4B7A-A531-2E9CF24CA4E2.png
    727.6 KB · Views: 85
  • F5F7DBCE-FAAF-46E5-80E8-6899B0100C4A.png
    F5F7DBCE-FAAF-46E5-80E8-6899B0100C4A.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 86
So the “barrister” he named for my friend seems to be a real person but uncontactable. Could be another part of this elaborate scam.
I4u actually told me he couldn’t give out his solicitors name….
Sorry to see you’ve been hoodwinked but the information you’ve given is fantastic. Cheers

it’d be appreciated if you could keep us updated

Why would he need a barrister? It's hardly likely to be going to court already.
And as if a barrister is going to fast-track his FCA application! "Trading" without a licence would most likely prevent him from ever getting accreditation.
It's just all nonsense. I can only assume there's someone above him feeding him lines and dragging out the inevitable.

There is a Andrew Antonio of Mayfair Associates, don’t think he’s a barrister but he is in the financial sector
He’s a bog standard CF30financial adviser. Does Declan not know the difference between a barrister and a financial adviser?

Investing4you has said to many clients now that he is using libertex broker, well the real answer is which broker was he using because in the FPA many have reviewed libertex and warned people not to go near the .org site (clone site) .com is official.

If this is the case that investing4you has used the wrong broker, the dodgy one, then you can probably guarantee this money is in Russian accounts by now. They seem to have strong ties to https://www.fxclub.org/

Now have they used investing4you to generate a rather large ponzi with his face in the front of it, I'm not sure. But it's definitely possible.

I can probably assume that Declan is right in that he has got legal representatives helping him, because the money has just vanished from his "platform" he keeps confirming the money is there it's just frozen?

Last edited:
Back