Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Some rumours flying around that he has been suspended, but I'm not sure how that is possible if you were never regulated in the first place!
Sounds like this is to deter investors from asking more questions, how can a suspension happen if you was never regulated in the first place.

Admittedly the fan being hit has happened a lot sooner that I was expecting. I was expecting it to all come crashing down on the final day that his accounts were due to be filed given that he is/was trading as a limited company so the funds that he has needed to acquire his house and the car (and this is just Dec; not factoring in what his missus has bought) would have been needed to have been extracted personally. The amount of tax that was due would be significant.

As to why he is trading as a limited company; I can only assume that this financial wizard believed that he'd obtain the protection that a company offers and his personal assets be protected. However, in the case of fraud, etc. this would not be the case.

It is the "investors" that I partly feel sorry for but they were warned aplenty on Facebook but they chose not to heed those warnings.

It is the "investors" that I partly feel sorry for but they were warned aplenty on Facebook but they chose not to heed those warnings.

Absolutely - from what I've been told by many different people now there is quite a few people who have invested through friend's and family and once this money is gone its going to cause arguments and breakdowns which is really the most terrible thing about this.

I tried to shout from the rooftop's that this was going to happen - I was ignored, ridiculed and silenced, by the supporters and cheerleaders of Declan but as I repeated over and over - he is not FCA regulated and should not be carrying out regulated activities as its against the law.

Again sad for the people who have been scammed and have lost money and more - Happy that finally people are starting to listen and it looks like things are progression with the correct authorities and regulatory bodies.

I'll repeat this again - for those who are involved or know someone involved.

Action Fraud can be contacted on 0300 123 2040 - quote reference NFRC210604581914

The FCA can be contacted on 0800 111 6768

Absolutely - from what I've been told by many different people now there is quite a few people who have invested through friend's and family and once this money is gone its going to cause arguments and breakdowns which is really the most terrible thing about this.

I tried to shout from the rooftop's that this was going to happen - I was ignored, ridiculed and silenced, by the supporters and cheerleaders of Declan but as I repeated over and over - he is not FCA regulated and should not be carrying out regulated activities as its against the law.

Again sad for the people who have been scammed and have lost money and more - Happy that finally people are starting to listen and it looks like things are progression with the correct authorities and regulatory bodies.

I'll repeat this again - for those who are involved or know someone involved.

Action Fraud can be contacted on 0300 123 2040 - quote reference NFRC210604581914

The FCA can be contacted on 0800 111 6768
Hi mike,
Who said people have lost money or been scammed?
The rumor is they have somebody under investigation?
I feel as-if your jumping ships again..

Hi mike,

Scammed as in Investing4You was being presented as a FCA regulated /authorised company - when they are not.

As the FCA said which I have previously shared they cannot help retrieve any funds from a non FCA regulated/authorised company which in turn means it is not protected by FSCS insurance.

Terribly sorry but I made an assumption on my part if there is no insurance and its not FCA regulated then "if" what people are saying is true then its likely people will lose money. But your quite right that's an assumption on my part so let me retract that statement.

What other ships have I jumped Jamestheman12?

Hi mike,

pepe.jpg

I don't think Mike Fair was ever on the Investing 4 you ship...
No i dont but the way he is so interested in taking the time out of his day to constantly bring them down is just bizzare. Sounds like he wanted to be and is now finding anyway to tell himself its bad.
Or he is infact a trader himself and doesn't do so well himself.

No i dont but the way he is so interested in taking the time out of his day to constantly bring them down is just bizzare. Sounds like he wanted to be and is now finding anyway to tell himself its bad.

Have you thought that Mike was just doing his due diligence on the business and warning other people this could potentially go sour. There's no ill speaking here and he's only brought facts to the table, constantly pulling the card of bad-mouthing the business has no place when the company is not FCA registered.

I was never on the ship - and after finding out they were not FCA regulated I never wanted to be on the ship.

I'm not a trader but I know people who have invested and friend's of friends who have invested. Sadly many of them cannot see the forest for the tree's. Everyone seems blinded by the money.

Again Jamestheman12 you've said I've been jumping ships again - what other ships have I jumped?

How about I jump one for you - its strange that an otherwise glowing Facebook review which would went a long way to show possible future investors that I'm wrong and that everyone invested is correct has now been deleted.

Could it be that Investing4You / Declan just did not want the bad press besmirching the Investing4You name or is it that the original poster has now deleted it himself?

Maybe PsyrusMC will come back and tell us if he did in fact remove it himself and his reasons for doing so or is it that Investing4You are removing all bad reviews and comments they do not like and leaving the obvious positive scam bot reviews on their Facebook page.

Back