Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Doesn't sound for real , no trader can consistently flip accounts without draw downs , seem that 2% is a bad day for I4U. Smells totally like a sting , it's the classic confidence trick. Perhaps knowells doesn't even now he's part of the scam , otherwise he wouldn't still be in Scunny. Who's his broker? I think lots of brokers would be pretty pissed off if you were pulling profits like this, makes you wonder if the broker is Mr big or maybe there is no broker!! Any way you slice people gonna lose their shirts.
Someone's going to jail, or someone's going to be a billionaire I know which one I'd put my money on lol best returns in the world

Now we enter the collapse phase.

I suggest anyone with money in this doomed scheme contact their banks and the FCA. As far as we know, the frozen bank account story is a ruse to allow our favorite grocery boy to flee with all the remaining cash.

As everyone can see, some of the cheerleaders have disappeared. Others are still fighting hard to drag the thread off track. Burying useful information about how to avoid a scam with useless posts is a very common method to try to make it harder for people to see clearly laid out reasoning about how impossible the claimed profits are. In this case, it's being done by repeately accusing those who warned about the scheme of being repetitive. Ironic, isn't it. :D

If you withdrew more than you deposited, don't throw a party yet. Laws about this in many countries are based on the common legal concept that no one should profit from a crime. There's no special exemption for being unaware that it's a crime.

I rang the FCA this morning and they have not suspended any accounts of investing4you, however they were extremely interested with the announcement from investing4you falsely claiming that the FCA had.

I rang the FCA this morning and they have not suspended any accounts of investing4you, however they were extremely interested with the announcement from investing4you falsely claiming that the FCA had.
What did they say about it all?

Someone's going to jail, or someone's going to be a billionaire I know which one I'd put my money on lol best returns in the world

Now we enter the collapse phase.

I suggest anyone with money in this doomed scheme contact their banks and the FCA. As far as we know, the frozen bank account story is a ruse to allow our favorite grocery boy to flee with all the remaining cash.

As everyone can see, some of the cheerleaders have disappeared. Others are still fighting hard to drag the thread off track. Burying useful information about how to avoid a scam with useless posts is a very common method to try to make it harder for people to see clearly laid out reasoning about how impossible the claimed profits are. In this case, it's being done by repeately accusing those who warned about the scheme of being repetitive. Ironic, isn't it. :D

If you withdrew more than you deposited, don't throw a party yet. Laws about this in many countries are based on the common legal concept that no one should profit from a crime. There's no special exemption for being unaware that it's a crime.
This guy gets it. Get out now why you can. Someone always loosed their money, the big cheese friends at the start of this has been milking you lot for weeks and weeks loads of you are about to feel the pain

Prediction:

The FCA has reported this to Serious Fraud Office, which means the Police are building a profile on everyone involved and monitoring all bank transactions to find all the culprits involved, when ready they will lift everyone in one swoop.

THIS IS NOT A SOPHISTICATED SCAM, this is blatantly obvious and the chatter in this group is enough for the Crown Prosecution Service to issue arrest warrants, you have I4U investors admitting to deposits and taking profits in this group without FCA regulation and evidence (screenshot) that they have told investors wrongly they have FCA application misleading market participants.

Get your money back now before the hammer comes down. If you don't your money will be tied up in litigation for years and years. Not everyone will get their money back a huge portion has been spent and given out to early investors.

What's the latest anyone has heard from the company?

FCA advised that Victims should also contact Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 as this is a serious data breach. Remember, victims gave out all their personal details including bank sort code and account number. All the information needed to clone someone and take out loads of loans and finance deals, empty your bank account, set up new accounts in the victims name etc

oh, and investing4you ltd does NOT have a data protection licence

FCA advised that Victims should also contact Information Commissioners Office on 03031231113 as this is a serious data breach. Remember, victims gave out all their personal details including bank sort code and account number. All the information needed to clone someone and take out loads of loans and finance deals, empty your bank account, set up new accounts in the victims name etc

For all those involved and investing.

You may be thinking? @Dirtopper22 , @uptheiron and @Pharaoh are just talking **** and we are jealous, you may be thinking everything will be ok, even if you have spoken to the company and the owner or managers of Investing4You and they say"All is ok"

THIS IS NOT OK. YOU ARE BEING LIED TO.

You need to report this now now now before more people get hurt and before the money and culprits do a runner.

Or..... It's all legit... Here is a link for superyachts that you can all buy in less than 1 year. https://www.burgessyachts.com/en/buy-a-yacht/yachts-for-sale

Their Privacy Policy does not even state the complaints procedure or who their Data Protection Officer is or who to contact (ICO, GDPR email address, etc.) but that is by the by.

Although, to be fair, not many businesses know that they should be paying a fee to the ICO until they receive the letter from the ICO so them not having an entry with the ICO is not really a red flag situation.

The fact that the company are issuing false statements about the situation is a red flag but has anybody got any further updates/copies of messages sent out, etc.? It'd be interesting to see what has happened over the weekend or has Gandalf magicked him and his family somewhere where they can hide?

Their Privacy Policy does not even state the complaints procedure or who their Data Protection Officer is or who to contact (ICO, GDPR email address, etc.) but that is by the by.

Although, to be fair, not many businesses know that they should be paying a fee to the ICO until they receive the letter from the ICO so them not having an entry with the ICO is not really a red flag situation.

The fact that the company are issuing false statements about the situation is a red flag but has anybody got any further updates/copies of messages sent out, etc.? It'd be interesting to see what has happened over the weekend or has Gandalf magicked him and his family somewhere where they can hide?
Don't assume this guy is smart enough to plan an exit strategy. He isn't going anywhere, Look at the things he has done.

Company registered in his own name.
Company registered to home address, not a London PO.
Facebook advertising his company and flashing what he's doing with investors money.
Not being FCA compliant
Do you think he has done his AMLs and KYCs for every investor

He will be at home talking to a law firm about what's going on and they will be charging him a fortune for legal advice and tell him "we will represent you, it will all be ok" and they will milk him along the way to jail and remember this will all be paid for by investors money.

Back