Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I think some facts need bringing to the table here, because it seems the OP (Brad Marris) has adjusted some of the story to suit his agenda.
I4U offer a trading service, basically like a Copy Trade service which most Forex traders will be aware of.

He averages 4% daily returns, and for a human trader, this is fantastic. But that’s average, over the long term. For example, yesterday he hit just 2%. Let’s remember he’s a human trader, and not an EA! I use a few EA’s myself and they average between 0.5 and 1.5% days. But that’s only trading across a few pairs

Anyone that understands Forex, will be able to appreciate these numbers and understands how small %’s compounded, end up with some great growth.

Now, another thing I’d like to point out is that it’s very very rare that anyone investing in Forex continues to plunge more and more money in.

They tend to wait for their initial investment to double, or thereabouts. Remove their investment and play with house money.

There’s literally nobody telling family to “chip in” or “borrow” money. If they do this, it’s at their own risk. Same as investing us, capital is always at risk. Hell, I’ve lost thousands over the years when an EA has blown and swung into a deep martingale cycle.

It’s clear that the OP has no experience with Forex and has set out on a campaign against I4U because his mate is successfully building a strong investment pot.

I’ve not heard that the initial deposit has been increased. But if this is the case, I can understand why when people like Brad Marris was given a low entry opportunity and then persistently continues to slander a business he knows nothing about.

I've been trying to get the message out about Investments4You for the last week or so since a friend made me aware of them and asked about if its too good to be true or not. It is.

Clients of Investing4You confirm they are "supposedly" making 3-5% a day profit, and that they have had money out of Investing4You and they are happy and making a profit.

That's all well and good but ...
Investing4You have NOT submitted an application to the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and they are not allowed to provide regulated products or services without authorisation. Despite Investing4You saying their application is in the post essentially (its being "processed by the FCA and will take 12 months").

I emailed the FCA and received confirmation from them, and I quote "I can confirm that we have no entries on our Register for a firm called Investing 4 you Ltd.

You cannot in any combination of the words find any record here - https://register.fca.org.uk/s/search

This means that they're not authorised or regulated by us therefore shouldn't be providing any regulate financial products or services within the UK. Whilst I can also see nothing to suggest the firm have applied for authorisation, firms are not allowed to provide regulated products or services without authorisation."

I've stated several times all what is needed to clear things up is an FCA number/reference so we can find Investing4You but there as been no response at all.

He averages 4% daily returns, and for a human trader, this is fantastic. But that’s average, over the long term. For example, yesterday he hit just 2%. Let’s remember he’s a human trader, and not an EA! I use a few EA’s myself and they average between 0.5 and 1.5% days. But that’s only trading across a few pairs

Anyone that understands Forex, will be able to appreciate these numbers and understands how small %’s compounded, end up with some great growth.

Now, another thing I’d like to point out is that it’s very very rare that anyone investing in Forex continues to plunge more and more money in.

They tend to wait for their initial investment to double, or thereabouts. Remove their investment and play with house money.

There’s literally nobody telling family to “chip in” or “borrow” money. If they do this, it’s at their own risk. Same as investing us, capital is always at risk. Hell, I’ve lost thousands over the years when an EA has blown and swung into a deep martingale cycle.

It’s clear that the OP has no experience with Forex and has set out on a campaign against I4U because his mate is successfully building a strong investment pot.

I’ve not heard that the initial deposit has been increased. But if this is the case, I can understand why when people like Brad Marris was given a low entry opportunity and then persistently continues to slander a business he knows nothing about.

Let's crack open the calculator and see how much we should appreciate small numbers compounding.

Let's assume 48 trading weeks per year (everyone deserves holidays and a few other days off). So, one year of 48 weeks would be 240 trading days. If we make 4% per day and compound it, a $1 investment would turn into $12,246.20, or a 12245.2% profit per year.

2 years (480 trading days) would return $149,969,472.33 (Just under 150 million)

3 years (720 trading days) would return $1,836,556,506,588.52 (Over 1.8 trillion)

4 years (960 trading days) would return $22,490,842,632,155,395.19 (Over 22 quadrillion dollars)

There is NO such thing as a safe and steady return of 12245% per year. I am happy to give Investing4You a chance to prove me wrong.

Since I see several fans of the program in this thread, I'm sure word of this Pharaoh Challenge will reach Declan Nowell.

Open an account with a minimum $100 deposit at any broker that meets these qualifications:

1. Not labelled as Scam by the FPA.
2. Has at least a 2.8 star rating at the FPA.
3. Is regulated by the UK FCA (direct, not a passport from an EU regulator), NFA, or ASIC.

Trade the account for 90 days with the results shown at MyFxBook and/or the FPA's Performance Testing program. Both of these permit open and pending trades to be hidden, so no one can use this to try to "steal" the signals.

To pass, just earn a compounded average of "only" 3% per day for a full 3 months from the start date and don't suffer a drawdown (actual or floating) of over 35%.

If you can do this, I'll personally endorse the program as the holy grail.

Ignore this or come up with excuses to not do it. and I'll know this is nothing more than a Ponzi scheme.

Want to know more about Ponzi Schemes? I hope so. I wrong an article explaining how they can sustain impossible levels of return, but only temporarily:

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS - Free Money Traps

Oh, and Ponzi or not, don't place a cent in any UK financial company that doesn't have an active UK FCA license. Would you and your family get on an airliner if you knew it would be flown by someone "working on" getting a pilot license?

Morning Brad, how’s your mates M4?
looks like a nice motor he’s picked out.

Maybe that ones fake too

I can’t believe you’re comparing flying on an aeroplane as the same as risking a small £1k investment. Literally miles apart isn’t it?
Why would he have to prove anything to you?
His services are now closed, and only working with the clients he has (completely the opposite of a Ponzi scheme).
What’s constantly missed out here is that I4U takes 20% commission monthly from these accounts.

Brad, we have the screenshots of you admitting starting the forum thread to another client.

I appreciate you were sad when the places closed, and you couldn’t get in. But all this creating fake profiles, continuous posts on Reddit and other forums is making you look a little like some weird fat bird, trying to catfish her way into men’s lives.

At least operate from your own profile, say what you gotta say, ask what you gotta ask and stop hiding in your boxers behind your computer screen.

FPA Forums Team Note: Before accusing Pharaoh of being a multi of the person who started this thread, check his profile for the date he joined the FPA. You might also want to notice his post count.

I've been trying to get the message out about Investments4You for the last week or so since a friend made me aware of them and asked about if its too good to be true or not. It is.

Clients of Investing4You confirm they are "supposedly" making 3-5% a day profit, and that they have had money out of Investing4You and they are happy and making a profit.

That's all well and good but ...
Investing4You have NOT submitted an application to the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and they are not allowed to provide regulated products or services without authorisation. Despite Investing4You saying their application is in the post essentially (its being "processed by the FCA and will take 12 months").

I emailed the FCA and received confirmation from them, and I quote "I can confirm that we have no entries on our Register for a firm called Investing 4 you Ltd.

You cannot in any combination of the words find any record here - https://register.fca.org.uk/s/search

This means that they're not authorised or regulated by us therefore shouldn't be providing any regulate financial products or services within the UK. Whilst I can also see nothing to suggest the firm have applied for authorisation, firms are not allowed to provide regulated products or services without authorisation."

I've stated several times all what is needed to clear things up is an FCA number/reference so we can find Investing4You but there as been no response at all.
Crist, as we have discussed on many other platforms (to which you disappear) they are not going to give you that information because all you have done is attack the company, and slander their name.

You missed out, and now are acting out. But please be assured clients have all relevant information.

Move on,

Let's crack open the calculator and see how much we should appreciate small numbers compounding.

There is NO such thing as a safe and steady return of 12245% per year. I am happy to give Investing4You a chance to prove me wrong.

Someone else who see the absolute lunacy in all this!! He could quickly pay off UK debt with just his tax bill, give every man woman and child £14,000,000 each in the UK and still be the richest man on the planet with his rate of returns and by richest man And the planet that is compared to the other top 10 richest men combined... and there would.simply be no comparison.

I posted very similar on a review on their Facebook page and it got shot down with who would be betting billions or millions on a trade... well its a sure thing isn't it?

This Declan Nowell is the messiah not a naughty boy after all.

I'm sure if Declan Nowell had found the all mighty algorithm or strategy to be making 3 to 5% a day as safely as he is
( apparently 1 bad day in 3 months) then wall street would be lining up in their droves and be in a bidding war to secure his services and he would be able to literally name his price. We are talking blank check territory here.

Too Good to be true!

Crist, as we have discussed on many other platforms (to which you disappear) they are not going to give you that information because all you have done is attack the company, and slander their name.

You missed out, and now are acting out. But please be assured clients have all relevant information.

Move on,

I've only posted on Facebook and a Google review - you have not talked to me on other platforms.

Investing4You/ Declan Nowell has apparently made his clients "fully aware of everything behind the scenes regarding FCA etc." and "All clients are shown insurance and FCA, but without being a client you won't have access."

The FCA is public information see here - https://register.fca.org.uk/s/

The FCA have also confirmed in several emails to different parties that there is no application in progress and they have never heard of Investing4You / Declan Nowell.

Before you say but the FCA were giving the wrong company name. The FCA were given all of the relevant information Links to all social media / the investing4you website / companies house / the registered business address and so on - there was no doubt and the FCA still said "I’ve been unable to find an entry for Investing4you which means they are not authorised by the FCA. This firm has characteristics and hallmarks of a scam, I would strongly suggest not dealing with the firm."

It's not an attack on the company. Nothing I've said is slander - it's true.

I've only posted on Facebook and a Google review - you have not talked to me on other platforms.

Investing4You/ Declan Nowell has apparently made his clients "fully aware of everything behind the scenes regarding FCA etc." and "All clients are shown insurance and FCA, but without being a client you won't have access."

The FCA is public information see here - https://register.fca.org.uk/s/

The FCA have also confirmed in several emails to different parties that there is no application in progress and they have never heard of Investing4You / Declan Nowell.

Before you say but the FCA were giving the wrong company name. The FCA were given all of the relevant information Links to all social media / the investing4you website / companies house / the registered business address and so on - there was no doubt and the FCA still said "I’ve been unable to find an entry for Investing4you which means they are not authorised by the FCA. This firm has characteristics and hallmarks of a scam, I would strongly suggest not dealing with the firm."

It's not an attack on the company. Nothing I've said is slander - it's true.

Just to back myself up - Sorry Mod's/Admin if this is not appropriate please delete.

Some screenshots just backup the above.

Attachments

• 208552074_246289466899103_6762487876526400937_n.png
    208552074_246289466899103_6762487876526400937_n.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 153
  • 212853905_909394952981065_6622056550528443747_n.png
    212853905_909394952981065_6622056550528443747_n.png
    106.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 213644812_545043246529167_7957769512044364580_n.png
    213644812_545043246529167_7957769512044364580_n.png
    34.5 KB · Views: 146
  • Invest4u2.png
    Invest4u2.png
    600.1 KB · Views: 141
  • invest4you2.png
    invest4you2.png
    487.5 KB · Views: 144
  • martin2.png
    martin2.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 133
  • martin3.png
    martin3.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 130
  • martin4.png
    martin4.png
    120.5 KB · Views: 155
Morning Brad, how’s your mates M4?
looks like a nice motor he’s picked out.

Maybe that ones fake too

I can’t believe you’re comparing flying on an aeroplane as the same as risking a small £1k investment. Literally miles apart isn’t it?
Why would he have to prove anything to you?
His services are now closed, and only working with the clients he has (completely the opposite of a Ponzi scheme).
What’s constantly missed out here is that I4U takes 20% commission monthly from these accounts.

Brad, we have the screenshots of you admitting starting the forum thread to another client.

I appreciate you were sad when the places closed, and you couldn’t get in. But all this creating fake profiles, continuous posts on Reddit and other forums is making you look a little like some weird fat bird, trying to catfish her way into men’s lives.

At least operate from your own profile, say what you gotta say, ask what you gotta ask and stop hiding in your boxers behind your computer screen.

FPA Forums Team Note: Before accusing Pharaoh of being a multi of the person who started this thread, check his profile for the date he joined the FPA. You might also want to notice his post count.
For the record, I am not Brad

Hi @PsyrusMC

I'm also not Brad, but I just might be Spartacus! :D

If you haven't followed the advice the Forums Team gave, I've been in the FPA since 2007. If I had started a thread about Investing4you.co.uk, I'd gave gone straight to labeling it as a Ponzi scheme. If you've read my article or checked enough of my forum posts , you would know I'm really good at sniffing out Ponzis. Unless Brad has a time machine plus felt like making over 20,000 posts as well as writing some articles for the FPA, your guess is even more ridiculous than a return of 4% per day.

Oh deary me! I didn't take the 20% commission into account. Someone please call in a half dozen (or more!!!) leather-clad vixens to punish me. Before they arrive and administer the spanking I richly deserve for not accounting for the 20% commission, let's see how long it takes to hit impossible profits at only 2% per day.

Once again, let's assume 48 trading weeks per year. So, one year of 48 weeks would be 240 trading days. If we make 2% per day and compound it, a $1 investment would turn into $115.88 profit for the first year instead of the $12,246.20 you could get at 4%. Oh my, have I made a terrible mistake, or will this steamroller just take a little longer to get rolling? Let's find out.

BEHOLD, THE POWER OF COMPOUND INTEREST!

2 years (480 trading days) would return $13,430.19. I'm not rich yet, but that's still pretty damned good for letting someone borrow my dollar for 2 years.

3 years (720 trading days) would return $1,556,408.76 Woohoo! One whole dollar became a million and a half dollars.

4 years (960 trading days) would return $180,370,243.44 180 million. Not bad, not bad at all.

5 years (1200 trading days) would return $20,902,879,371.84 Over 20 billion. Jeff Bezos will be jealous.

6 years (1440 trading days)would return $2,422,408,251,457.57 Well over 2 Trillion dollars. Is there anyone out there who still believes you can actually safely and steadily average 2% per trading day?

(Even though I'm right, I am a gentleman. I would never disappoint leather-clad vixens who were called in to administer punishment. So, deserving or not, they can spank me for as long as they like. ;))

I have some very bad news for your karma. A lot of people won't settle for a 1k investment. Instead they will bet their entire financial life (mortgage, retirement, savings for the kids' college funds) on a scheme like this. When they realize it's all over, they are not only financially devastated, but also emotionally devastated. Some end up divorcing. Some end up committing suicide. So, yes, the unlicensed airliner pilot is not really much of a stretch.

Still, since you obviously lack the ability to follow a comparison, how's this?

Imagine your employer coming to you and said he was going to take a loan out against all the company's assets so he could put the money with someone who has no legally required regulatory license and offers rates of return that are not only far beyond the greatest traders in the world to sustain, but are absolutely impossible based on simple calculations of what happens if these returns are compounded. If he bets and wins, he's going to give you a fat bonus. If he loses, the company will be gone and you'll be out of a job. So you think you should congratulate him for finding such a great opportunity, or do you think you should warn him that it's nearly certain to be a huge scam?

My oh my, closing the investment to new members is the exact opposite of a Ponzi, so I must be wrong, or perhaps I'm still right. This isn't exactly my first rodeo in Ponzi land, so let's see if I can figure out how a Ponzi schemer could easily use this closed investment stunt to trick people gullible enough into believing 4% per day while still raking in plenty of cash to maintain the illusion (and to move to hidden accounts offshore).

One option. Criminal or legit, clients can be a pain to deal with. If existing clients are actively adding to their investments with the scam, a temporary halt to new clients could be a simple public relations move to calm a few worried investors who might try to pull out too much money otherwise. Assuming you aren't Declan Nowell or one of his employees, why don't you ask "Hey Declan! Can I drop another 20k into my account now?" and see what he says?

Another option: Again, clients can be a pain to deal with. Now that Investing4You has an existing fan base, "Closed" can come with a waiting list allowing the person running a Ponzi scheme to select the right kind of clients - those who will invest a lot and be willing to let the money site in the account without demanding a lot of attention. A smart Ponzi operator could contact everyone on the list and ask 2 simple questions:

1. How much are you ready to invest now?
2. To maximize your profits, how long are you willing to hold off on making any withdrawals?

Then, each person on the list who gives answers that meet some big enough deposit and long enough time standard is told "Don't tell anyone. I'm going to make a special exception just for you. Here's where to send the money."

Or, even more simply, a short pause while still paying investors (really just handing back some of their own money, since the odds are that no money is being traded) can be used to generate demand from those who will have a fear of missing out. They would allow the 1k minimum to be greatly increased, and would likely include warnings of "Invest Now! Because this opportunity is only available for a limited time." I see BS like that on all sorts of investment products. It's all just a way to create false urgency in potential investors (or potential victims in an obvious Ponzi scheme like this one).

Of course, Declan Nowell doesn't have to prove anything to me. On the other hand, turning the person at the FPA with the most experience exposing Ponzis into a supporter would certainly get him a lot of business when this closed opportunity decides to reopen. Not one person offering incredible rates of returns ever was brave enough to even try to meet one of my challenges, because every one of them knew they couldn't do it. So, if Declan doesn't pop up in this thread under his own name (I'm betting he's here already), everyone will have to wonder why he couldn't meet an open challenge that should have been very easy for him.

The best option now is for everyone who is invested to try to get their initial investment back as soon as possible. If Declan Nowell and Investing4you.co.uk are real, everyone who's been in for more than5 weeks already should have over 100% profit that can be left in the account to make more money. If not, once enough people pull out cash, the excuses over delayed withdrawals will be very interesting to watch.

Invested or not, I urge everyone who has been in contact with this organization to keep asking the FCA, ActionFraud, and the fraud department at your local police station. Make sure to include information you have about exactly how money was supposed to be deposited or withdrawn. If by some magical miracle this turns out to be real, it's still unlicensed and needs to be supervised by the FCA.

Back