Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
wouldn't surprise me if Declan fell for a kill pig plate scam, and that's how it all began :D

His missus won't be happy when she googles kill pig plate scam

Why google when you can find it right here on the FPA!

Coincidentally the cheerleaders seem to have laid down their pom-poms now that the proverbial fan appears to have been splattered

Sure will and under the Proceeds of Crime Act, ALL (and I mean all) distributions will be recoverable.

The big question is, how much money will Declan's scam broker allow Declan to withdraw? The answer is ZERO. The broker will disappear. The only recoverable money will be from what Declan has in his personal bank account (not much!) and from those early investors who "withdrew their original investment" or more. I repeat, this was not an investment at any point, so ALL distributions will be recovered.

What little is recovered, will disappear in liquidator fees so those who were conned will be lucky to see pence in the pound. Most likely scenario...

zero return.
then what about the people who have made money from this?

As of now it's under investigation so let's try to withhold our judgements and opinions until the investigation comes to public eye.
Very good point. But

Attachments

• 15DB27F4-E96E-4043-8C7A-D30203BB9D41.png
    15DB27F4-E96E-4043-8C7A-D30203BB9D41.png
    1 MB · Views: 133
So let me get this straight. ONE SINGLE client invested money on behalf of multiple individuals and the FCA shut down ALL investing4you accounts, seriously!?! There's no way on this earth that could happen.

One customer's actions lead to a Company having its accounts suspended, this means they can't pay utility bills, internet bills, salaries, rent, insurance, etc etc etc!!!! Let alone EVERY OTHER client (who have NOT invested for others) suddenly being frozen out of THEIR money!?! Does investing4you seriously believe its investors will believe the FCA would do this?

Individual "investors" may also have bills, car leases, mortgages, holidays etc (current and future liabilities ) to pay for and were reliant on investing4you to process withdrawals in a timely fashion. Do Investing4you seriously expect everyone to believe that the FCA would compromise EVERYONE financially, just to tackle ONE SINGLE client who invested money on behalf of multiple individuals!?! I call bull**** on that one.

The sole reason the FCA would suspend all accounts (and this requires an INJUNCTION) is to secure whatever physical assets there are left as they believe ALL assets are at risk.

Now here's the interesting conundrum, assuming investing4you cannot be trusted in anything they say, what if the FCA haven't actually suspended their accounts? What if investing4you are using this plausible(?) excuse to keep the "investors" from rioting? What if investing4you are using this plausible(?) excuse to give themselves time to distribute whatever money they have left to whomever they see fit? Now you get see where you are in the pecking order of Declan's "friends".

So let me get this straight. ONE SINGLE client invested money on behalf of multiple individuals and the FCA shut down ALL investing4you accounts, seriously!?! There's no way on this earth that could happen.

One customer's actions lead to a Company having its accounts suspended, this means they can't pay utility bills, internet bills, salaries, rent, insurance, etc etc etc!!!! Let alone EVERY OTHER client (who have NOT invested for others) suddenly being frozen out of THEIR money!?! Does investing4you seriously believe its investors will believe the FCA would do this?

Individual "investors" may also have bills, car leases, mortgages, holidays etc (current and future liabilities ) to pay for and were reliant on investing4you to process withdrawals in a timely fashion. Do Investing4you seriously expect everyone to believe that the FCA would compromise EVERYONE financially, just to tackle ONE SINGLE client who invested money on behalf of multiple individuals!?! I call bull**** on that one.

The sole reason the FCA would suspend all accounts (and this requires an INJUNCTION) is to secure whatever physical assets there are left as they believe ALL assets are at risk.

Now here's the interesting conundrum, assuming investing4you cannot be trusted in anything they say, what if the FCA haven't actually suspended their accounts? What if investing4you are using this plausible(?) excuse to keep the "investors" from rioting? What if investing4you are using this plausible(?) excuse to give themselves time to distribute whatever money they have left to whomever they see fit? Now you get see where you are in the pecking order of Declan's "friends".
Jesus crist, nobody should be relying on an investment to pay their bills.

Yes accounts have been temporary suspended, the company is doing everything they can to get this rectified.

I love how much gossip gets around here. Clients are upto date. The outside world can believe whatever they want, but give the guy a break? Hes already got enough going on without narrow minded know it alls piping up. Get all the facts together before you voice your opinion.

Thankyou!

According to this FCA cannot suspend them anyway, they're not authorised.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210731-215545.jpg
    Screenshot_20210731-215545.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 64
What does that screen shot of FCA. Rules show , the FCA regulates all retail or financial services , they can suspend accounts of non-authorisec( not yet approved) just as any other account . Not saying that's the case here, just that the screenshot you show means .... Zilch

What does that screen shot of FCA. Rules show , the FCA regulates all retail or financial services , they can suspend accounts of non-authorisec( not yet approved) just as any other account . Not saying that's the case here, just that the screenshot you show means .... Zilch
I stand corrected then, I didn't think the FCA could act on a company without a license and this is why they just warn people not to use them. (On their website)

Back