Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Very interesting comments to read

Let me shed some light for this that are investing with Investing4you.
I have sold financial product that are NOT regulated by the FCA and yet the company that I worked for had to register with the FCA because we are accepting deposit from clients with a business model to invest theses deposits, also we have to send in all marketing materials, website and advertising for it to get authorised by the marketing team at the FCA to ensure we are not misleading market participants (Legal requirement)

If non of this has been done then someone is in the **** big time.

So someone has already reported this to FCA who have replied that they don't have anything on Investing4you.....

What happened next is the FCA report it to Action Fraud (which I have seen a reference number for earlier in the comments) and the SFO. So now for the last 4 weeks minimum you have investigating this is FCA, SFO and Action Fraud, Since the London Capital Finance scam they are hot on this **** now.

Senario 1
Investing4you is giving out returns that are the best in the world so if you have invested then congratulations you will become a millionaire or billionaire in the next few years.

Or........

Senario 2
You gave your money to a scam and the people that have been withdrawing from the start (November 2020) have won if you haven't withdrawn yet then your about to get ****ed.

The game now it to get your money out before it all goes wrong.

"Just because you made money on a scam doesn't stop it being a scam"

Outcome 1
This is company is legit and this will be on the front cover of Forbes and Financial times and Declan if your reading you are going to be a billionaire with this investment strategy and will go down in history as the greatest trader in the world.

Outcome 2
This is a scam, Declan your about to get ****ed by the authorities for Investment Fraud

I would be wanting my money back right ****ing now if I was invested because if the accounts (business and personal) haven't been frozen yet, they are about to. This will be in the news. Early birds have already took **** loads of money out and spent it unrecoverable

SOMEONE ALWAYS GETS ****ED

✌️

I know because I live in his town and things don’t stay quiet for long. I believe they can once the banks have dealt with it all

But Investing4You have admitted themselves that its is the FCA and not the banks which took action - see the email Investing4You sent out themselves it says as much.

15DB27F4-E96E-4043-8C7A-D30203BB9D41.png

Maybe thought it was the FCA to begin with. I can’t answer that question as I aren’t Declan Nowell.

You seemed very sure of yourself only a few posts ago. Sure enough to post "The FCA haven’t intervened with investing4you. The banks have frozen his accounts.".

As your not Declan Nowell how about answering this question.

Are you an investor?

You seemed very sure of yourself only a few posts ago. Sure enough to post "The FCA haven’t intervened with investing4you. The banks have frozen his accounts.".

Are you an investor?
Mike you need a job or a hobbie lol stop stressing, youll hopefully make some money yourself one day

Are you an investor?
No I am not, I never managed to get an account with me, either lucky or unlucky depending on the outcome of it all

Mike you need a job or a hobbie lol stop stressing, youll hopefully make some money yourself one day
Not sure what I do with my free time has to do with Investing4You. Let's keep the thread on topic.

Simple fact is there is no evidence that Investing4You or Declan Nowell is authorised or exempt by the FCA to carry on regulated activities. Carrying on these activities when not authorised is a criminal offence.

Saying its "in the post" or taking 1 year processing does not count either your authorised / exempt or your not.

Investing4you/ Declan Nowell or anyone else who supposedly HAS this Information has never shared it. If your authorised your automatically placed on the public list so there's NO reason the keep this secret and businesses normally display this information on their website and official communications.

I would invite Investing4you / Declan Nowell or anyone else who has invested with them to simply provide the FCA reference number so that we can see there is authorisation or exemption.

Back