Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Not sure what I do with my free time has to do with Investing4You. Let's keep the thread on topic.

Simple fact is there is no evidence that Investing4You or Declan Nowell is authorised or exempt by the FCA to carry on regulated activities. Carrying on these activities when not authorised is a criminal offence.

Saying its "in the post" or taking 1 year processing does not count either your authorised / exempt or your not.

Investing4you/ Declan Nowell or anyone else who supposedly HAS this Information has never shared it. If your authorised your automatically placed on the public list so there's NO reason the keep this secret and businesses normally display this information on their website and official communications.

I would invite Investing4you / Declan Nowell or anyone else who has invested with them to simply provide the FCA reference number so that we can see there is authorisation or exemption.
Instead of giving yourself an aneurism over it all. Why don’t you just let the people who are dealing with it, whoever it is, to deal with it. You’re all over this thread, you’re all over Facebook, must lead an incredibly sad life to get so worked up over something that know is being sorted. Sit back and let the authorities do there thing

Instead of giving yourself an aneurism over it all. Why don’t you just let the people who are dealing with it, whoever it is, to deal with it. You’re all over this thread, you’re all over Facebook, must lead an incredibly sad life to get so worked up over something that know is being sorted. Sit back and let the authorities do there thing
This is my point, makes out he is trying to help people but doing nothing but making false accounts across every platform of social media etc.. to just keep correcting himself when somebody that actual has an idea about it says something..

Not sure what I do with my free time has to do with Investing4You. Let's keep the thread on topic.

My accounts are very much not false as I've proved to many people who have contacted myself directly. I value my personal information and understand people have lost jobs and possible employers look at social media history as such I take whatever steps I feel nessacary with my online presence.

I've corrected myself, you are correct.

Let's keep the thread on topic, stop changing the subject.

Can you provide an FCA reference or any kind of factual information (with proof) about what is going on? Something to prove me incorrect?

I'm trying to make people aware of the simple fact there is no authorisation or exemption as such it is criminal. It seems when this point is raised excuses are made, the simple facts are ignored or people resort to personal attacks or change the subject.

Screenshot_20210801-140011_Chrome.jpg

This is my point, makes out he is trying to help people but doing nothing but making false accounts across every platform of social media etc.. to just keep correcting himself when somebody that actual has an idea about it says something..
He could be correct in everything he says but he should just have his say and move on. If people get on at him, just wait to find out what happens and then say “told ya so”. Will be real egg on the lads face if Declan ends up being legit

My accounts are very much not false as I've proved to many people who have contacted myself directly. I value my personal information and understand people have lost jobs and possible employers look at social media history as such I take whatever steps I feel nessacary with my online presence.

Can you provide an FCA reference or any kind of factual information (with proof) about what is going on? Something to prove me incorrect?

I'm trying to make people aware of the simple fact there is no authorisation or exemption as such it is criminal. It seems when this point is raised excuses are made, the simple facts are ignored or people resort to personal attacks or change the subject.

View attachment 67383
You made people aware ages ago. Your now just going on and on and on and on and on

View attachment 67383
You said the same 8pages ago now mike.. go find a hobby buddy stop worrying about declan we get your point now cheers.

He could be correct in everything he says but he should just have his say and move on. If people get on at him, just wait to find out what happens and then say “told ya so”. Will be real egg on the lads face if Declan ends up being legit

You seem to be missing the WHOLE point of what I'm saying. Let's make it simple.

To be legitimate your obliged to be FCA Authorised or exempt.

Investing4You / Declan Nowell is not FCA authorised or exempt.

As such Investing4You / Declan Nowell is not legit. Zero percent possibility. Impossible.

You seem to be missing the WHOLE point of what I'm saying. Let's make it simple.

As such Investing4You / Declan Nowell is not legit. Zero percent possibility. Impossible.
Fair enough then

Cheers mike once again we got that from your first message.

Doesn't sound for real , no trader can consistently flip accounts without draw downs , seem that 2% is a bad day for I4U. Smells totally like a sting , it's the classic confidence trick. Perhaps knowells doesn't even now he's part of the scam , otherwise he wouldn't still be in Scunny. Who's his broker? I think lots of brokers would be pretty pissed off if you were pulling profits like this, makes you wonder if the broker is Mr big or maybe there is no broker!! Any way you slice people gonna lose their shirts.

Back