Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
And if you spoke to the authorities, they tell you to tell everyone who has been affected to come forward. It sounds like you are trying to deter the victims from coming forward and we know what that means.
That’s exactly it. This person came here saying this forum was making worried people worry more, they’ve then proceeded to say everything (excluding lack of FCA approval) isn’t true. He’s then decided to mock the worried people that he was so concerned about earlier.

You may as well of, you do you buddy, down play the accusations as much as you want.

Not sure what you're trying to achieve, but you've looked very silly.
That’s exactly it. This person came here saying this forum was making worried people worry more, they’ve then proceeded to say everything (excluding lack of FCA approval) isn’t true. He’s then decided to mock the worried people that he was so concerned about earlier.
How have I mocked them?

How have I mocked them?
46980C1F-1F29-417B-9836-6F992B3AAD5B.png

here’s a ‘worried’ person & your response to them.

View attachment 68161

here’s a ‘worried’ person & your response to them.
That’s not mocking people that have invested money, that’s mocking you for claiming someone is guilty on opinions and accusations.
This thread is just full of the same few people all the time, giving their two peneths worth without any actual facts other than he isn’t FCA regulated. Asking clients to contact various places and then get back to you guys so you can then have a bit more ammo to put in the gun.
People are worried and are listening to some of the things said in here. If this thread was just here to help then there wouldn’t be as much of the name calling, ousting as their is.
Anyways, I’m done here now. The truth will come out eventually and if it’s a scam we can all try help as much to try get people their deposits back whichever way we can.
I’ll leave you washer women to carry on gossiping and jumping to conclusions while I personally will await the authorities to do their THOROUGH investigation.

Going to say probably the most sensible thing on here atm between the bickering.

Everybody has the right to an opinion whether thats believing dec or against dec. But at the end of the day the truth will come out either way once the police have carried out there investigations.

I have mixed feelings on this forum, yes it has helped some people which is great for the people it has helped but i know some people it has concerned and causing them distress and in this day and age people need to consider peoples mental state. I appreciate people are trying to help which is great but please be considerate to those you may be effecting.

Thanks

You all just keep arguing with each other and not come to any conclusions. I’ve read all 88 pages and most of it is just BS from people that didn’t get to be part of this. I was one of his first costumers and I can tell you all that I have enjoyed it a lot and had the time of my life, so stupid that even people that have money there keep trying to put him in prison ( won’t get your money back if that happens ), not even realising that if he does get a chance of sort things out he probably will or at least come up with a explanation. I can vouch for him, never did anything wrong to me and if he does end up in prison I’ll sure visit him and bring him some nice food what a legend you can all keep crying and getting no where now. All your gossip on here won’t change anything

If this turns out to be a ponzi scheme, which is almost a certainty imo, will authorities attempt to seize proceeds made by some to reimburse others?

Back