Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
So they give out info on people's personal accounts? Or do they dmsaybthey don't know I4U?
Declan told me (in writing) that he we had our own accounts with libertex under his name/account.
I asked them. They said this wasn’t a thing. He doesn’t have an account and they don’t accept accounts by proxy.
I’m not one to sit on here discussing bull poo. I have researched the info I have been given from Declan by calling and emailing the relevant people.
I’ve been caught out once with the bull sht and wont be caught out again.

I’m not one to sit on here discussing bull poo. I have researched the info I have been given from Declan by calling and emailing the relevant people.
So you think this unfrozen thing is all bull??

Declan told me (in writing) that he we had our own accounts with libertex under his name/account.
I asked them. They said this wasn’t a thing. He doesn’t have an account and they don’t accept accounts by proxy.

Did you go back to Declan and tell him that Libertex are saying something different?

So they give out info on people's personal accounts? Or do they dmsaybthey don't know I4U?
Did you go back to Declan and tell him that Libertex are saying something different?

Yes, they give out information.

Declan is reading this thread so he's seen this.

240060717_531340077923033_2318649230124094884_n.png

Yes, they give out information.

Declan is reading this thread so he's seen this.

240060717_531340077923033_2318649230124094884_n.png
Right so like I keep saying they confirmed there is no I4U but have not confirmed there is no Declan??

A yes or no please. Did they say Declan nowell does not have an account?
Unless I'm wrong he could be trading with everyones money as him no?

So if this is all fake, please tell me why he would be turning people away since march. Then when website running still turning people away? Doesn't make sense right?

So if this is all fake, please tell me why he would be turning people away since march. Then when website running still turning people away? Doesn't make sense right?
Lots of people were investing after march, the last I know of personally invested money at the end of July.
These weren't new accounts, they were feeding money in through existing accounts. I imagine this became common place and his main source of funds.
The money is gone. No trading took place. He paid his mates a handsome profit with less fortunate peoples money.

Back