Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Just got hold of this apparently some people are getting their money back, but not from I4U as far as I understand the banks in some cases are covering the payments . check this out.
View attachment 68826
When ever something positive gets posted it’s the same 3 or 4 people who jump straight on it to bring negativity to everyone’s thoughts may I just say you try transfer of withdraw a large some of money from the bank it’s so much hassle to get your own money because there basically saying it could be a scam you wanting to withdraw your own hard earned pennies

Will a bank refund me the money I've lost through a stocks and shares isa held with them?... no they won't!
Would the bank reimburse me if I lent money to someone who decided not to pay me back ?... no they won't!
Will the bank refund me money lost to investing 4 u ... no they wont ! Why would they?

Will a bank refund me the money I've lost through a stocks and shares isa held with them?... no they won't!
Would the bank reimburse me if I lent money to someone who decided not to pay me back ?... no they won't!
Will the bank refund me money lost to investing 4 u ... no they wont ! Why would they?
No harm in trying ?. I've checked on line. It says it's up to the bank to prove you were negligent. NOT for you to prove you weren't. And if you are a victim of a scam, they will refund money..
No promises for everyone though.
Hope that helps?

No harm in trying ?. I've checked on line. It says it's up to the bank to prove you were negligent. NOT for you to prove you weren't. And if you are a victim of a scam, they will refund money..
No promises for everyone though.
Hope that helps?
> It's up to the banks to prove you were negligent.

Bank: who did you invest with?

You: I4Y

Bank: Did you check they are authorised to trade?

You: No

Bank: See ya then.

Just got hold of this apparently some people are getting their money back, but not from I4U as far as I understand the banks in some cases are covering the payments . check this out.
View attachment 68826

Sometimes it comes down to the transfer method. If you sent using Visa or Mastercard (debit or credit), some fraud protection is automatically part of the deal. Since I'm not in the UK, I'm not sure what other forms of fraud protection may be applicable.

Please check the wording of the attachment. A bank investigated and is so SURE that it's fraud that they have implemented the fraud protection mechanism. Banks don't like to do this sort of thing unless they are certain. They don't want to hand someone 5k and then say "Ooops, that was the real deal, so please give us our money back."

Unless that attached message itself is fake, I'd say this is a huge nail in the coffin of any dreams that Dec might have been legit.

Back