Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
remember don't get involved with anyone who says they can help recover money for a fee.

its great that some people are getting money back, but seems to be claims and bank payouts so far, not the original investment, unless anyone knows different?

remember don't get involved with anyone who says they can help recover money for a fee.

its great that some people are getting money back, but seems to be claims and bank payouts so far, not the original investment, unless anyone knows different?

How can anyone get funds back when the police are still in the process of investigating I4Y, If there's the possibility of money laundering the accounts will most likely remain frozen until the court decides what to do with the funds based on a guilty/not-guilty fraud verdict.
Surely someone who legitimately and directly invested in I4Y can post evidence of their account being unfrozen only then can investors believe it, otherwise its hearsay,
All those with a frozen account should contact the police and request an update on the inquiry as only they can contact the bank to unfreeze any of the accounts involved.

What do you mean mary
Until the police finish their inquiry all proceeds/assets remain the property of the owner, assuming any wrong doing and the proceeds/assets are found to be from a fraudulent means as determined by a court of law then they have the power to reclaim any items they wish. presently the police are still investigating this issue and until their findings are complete and issue their findings nobody knows anything only assumptions.

Loads of people have claimed money back through banks, not full amount that was invested tho! But better than nothing

Has anyone got anything back from PayPal - they just told me to do one as it wasn’t covered under the buyer protection .
I'm surprised Banks or pay Pal are paying anything back. As at yet, this is still under investigation. If like Dec is saying the money is 'there' why would Banks need to pay back anything? until proved it's gone.
As usual ...when it doesn't add up. ...lies are being told.

I'm surprised Banks or pay Pal are paying anything back. As at yet, this is still under investigation. If like Dec is saying the money is 'there' why would Banks need to pay back anything? until proved it's gone.
As usual ...when it doesn't add up. ...lies are being told.
Good point Mary , banks wouldn't pay anything they didn't have to

Loads of people have claimed money back through banks, not full amount that was invested tho! But better than nothing
What has the bank said to these people when giving money back , sounds crazy. If I paid money and signed a contract, tto invest and then that money goes into limbo because of a police Investigation, why should the bank pay me that money back . Before investigation is even concluded. ?

Back