Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Just my opinion, but, I would imagine that the investigation will conclude that Declan was originally a victim of fraud himself. He will probably get some remedial punishment, public order or something, then the actual scammers behind this will be chased but not caught

Like I say, that is purely my view and by no means factual. I’m just trying to look at this with a level head.
I agree with you, at work there are rumors again that the money is coming back with profits etc.
Fingers crossed i suppose!!

Just my opinion, but, I would imagine that the investigation will conclude that Declan was originally a victim of fraud himself. He will probably get some remedial punishment, public order or something, then the actual scammers behind this will be chased but not caught

Like I say, that is purely my view and by no means factual. I’m just trying to look at this with a level head.

Entirely possible yes, assuming he has this big legal aid behind him. He is liable in some way, because he took peoples money willingly there's lots of things he hasn't done.

That would be an amusing outcome for everyone who’s lost their fortune. Dec gets to keep his McLaren, nice house, designer clothes… it’s tragic it really is. I know he’ll be reading this. The most infuriating thing is that you WILL cause suicides, relationship breakdowns, people’s lives completely destroyed - all because you wanted a life of luxury and enjoy some fancy gadgets (happy smiles currently being broadcast all over Facebook).

In response to the recent Facebook post made by a close friend of the guru. Yes, “happy smiles” … If Dec cared that much about “mental health” he would be flogging the material goods to give trusting people their stakes back.. oh wait… he gave it all to himself and his ******* friends!!!!

In response to the recent Facebook post made by a close friend of the guru. Yes, “happy smiles” … If Dec cared that much about “mental health” he would be flogging the material goods to give trusting people their stakes back.. oh wait… he gave it all to himself and his ******* friends!!!!

They're trying to shift the blame and diffuse the situation, absolutely disgusting. Don't waste your time on these people, they are the early cheerleaders who are obviously happy fleecing people out of their savings. Mentioning things like "remember declan has made a lot of people money" because guess what, these people made money from Declan.

Yes, no ****. He's also taking a lot of money and ruined peoples lives too. He will be held accountable and should be put behind bars.

They're trying to shift the blame and diffuse the situation, absolutely disgusting. Don't waste your time on these people, they are the early cheerleaders who are obviously happy fleecing people out of their savings. Mentioning things like "remember declan has made a lot of people money" because guess what, these people made money from Declan.

Yes, no ****. He's also taking a lot of money and ruined peoples lives too. He will be held accountable and should be put behind bars.
Feels like there is no justice

Does he still have his mclaren ?

It’s a disgrace they think they can show their faces in public around the town let alone plaster the happy shots all over the web. If they aren’t left with nothing but a couple of pennies to rub together by the end of all this then justice will not have been served. Prove your decency and sell your **** to cover people’s deposits… If you don’t do that you are criminal scum. Simple.

Its comical the way some of you react over this especially when some of you wasnt even a client, at the end of the day nobody can prove **** until the police/ solicitors come out with the answers so until that point the guy is still allowed a life like anybody else, hes not going about flaunting money or anything so until things are 100% clear leave the ****er alone ffs its pathetic.

Back