Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Its comical the way some of you react over this especially when some of you wasnt even a client, at the end of the day nobody can prove **** until the police/ solicitors come out with the answers so until that point the guy is still allowed a life like anybody else, hes not going about flaunting money or anything so until things are 100% clear leave the ****er alone ffs its pathetic.
Was really nice of the cheerleader to confirm and I quote
“let’s not forget the family behind the business this isn’t some huge corporation out to get you ,it’s a couple who literally wanted to share something good”
so when it all does come on top they can’t now say it was someone else’s fault
but it’s nice to see all their friends on Facebook rallying round

Was really nice of the cheerleader to confirm and I quote
“let’s not forget the family behind the business this isn’t some huge corporation out to get you ,it’s a couple who literally wanted to share something good”
so when it all does come on top they can’t now say it was someone else’s fault
but it’s nice to see all their friends on Facebook rallying round
Cheerleader god cant people look out for there friends nowadays without being dragged down by pathetic people like you who have no life. Sorry i forgot people cant have friends nowadays ‍♂️ but hey you keep going your doing a great job cracking the case of peoples social lives

Cheerleader god cant people look out for there friends nowadays without being dragged down by pathetic people like you who have no life. Sorry I forgot people cant have friends nowadays ‍♂️ but hey you keep going your doing a great job cracking the case of peoples social lives

Keep waffling you only make yourself look a bigger clown. You make as if people are not entitled to be pissed off at this situation, yet the owners should not be held responsible for their actions in the same sentence.

Keep waffling you only make yourself look a bigger clown.
Well come on this forum is becoming just bitchy on what people see on facebook thats not helping anyone is it, like i said earlier just let the police do there thing and stop being little bitches on here ffs

Well come on this forum is becoming just bitchy on what people see on facebook thats not helping anyone is it, like i said earlier just let the police do there thing and stop being little bitches on here
And posting a load of sympathetic crap by their fans on Facebook isn’t helping either
nearly all the posters on that Facebook thread gave Investing4you good reviews on the Facebook page before it mysteriously dissapeared
so jog on fanboy

Update from police investigation....

Good Morning,

During the last month we have been continuing to follow our lines of enquiry. In conjunction with the UK authorities we are seeking to obtain information from Libertex. Unfortunately this type of enquiry can take a number of months.

I appreciate that the time the investigation is taking is causing people anxiety, however, this is a normal time frame when obtaining evidence from outside of the UK. If anyone needs any support with their mental wellbeing then do not hesitate to contact organisations such as Victim Support, MIND or Samaritans

Update from police investigation...

Good Morning,

During the last month, we have been continuing to follow our lines of enquiry. In conjunction with the UK authorities, we are seeking to obtain information from Libertex. Unfortunately, this type of enquiry can take several months.

I appreciate that the time the investigation is taking is causing people anxiety, however, this is a normal time frame when obtaining evidence from outside of the UK. If anyone needs any support with their mental wellbeing then do not hesitate to contact organisations such as Victim Support, MIND or Samaritans
People have a long looooong time to wait before anything comes forward that sounds remotely like good news.

Like the officer states when dealing with companies outside of UK jurisdiction things get difficult. I see declans girlfriend has said, once again, that "the funds are there" so I thought this one would be easy for the police to sort out and chase up. Maybe it's because the police are in contact with the Russian libertex, that's been discussed a few times here. If that's the case, good luck getting even a penny of that back.

Its comical the way some of you react over this especially when some of you wasnt even a client, at the end of the day nobody can prove **** until the police/ solicitors come out with the answers so until that point the guy is still allowed a life like anybody else, hes not going about flaunting money or anything so until things are 100% clear leave the ****er alone ffs its pathetic.
Cheerleader god cant people look out for there friends nowadays without being dragged down by pathetic people like you who have no life. Sorry i forgot people cant have friends nowadays ‍♂️ but hey you keep going your doing a great job cracking the case of peoples social lives

The opposite is true is it not? People who have given money have friends and they can rally around their friends in support.

At the end of the day, Declan broke the law and committed fraud. That is fact and there is no way of explaining it away.

As for Declan flaunting his money, you would have thought when he moved into the house back in July the land registry would have been updated. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt though Declan does have more... pressing things to attend to.

Land Registry advises that processing times for updating the register adding a mortgage or changing ownership - take about 4 to 6 weeks.

It's been 15 weeks, so it's been a while and not updated... that's if the house was even purchased in the first place.

“leave the ****er alone it’s pathetic” … do you realise how bad that sentence is? We’re not talking about Pokemon cards you bread headed buffoon. They will never be left alone unless they’ve tried to do right, hiding behind criminal defence isn’t a good start.

Back