Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Seems to me all the fanboys are spreading rumours and falsehoods, ooh ive been refunded but can’t show statement saying it’s come from PayPal alarm bells are ringing
Yeah they are talking crap. No one has been refunded because the money has been stolen and there are no accounts frozen

The money is gone, stop giving people false hope. It’s disrespectful

Seems to me all the fanboys are spreading rumours and falsehoods, ooh ive been refunded but can’t show statement saying it’s come from PayPal alarm bells are ringing
Definitely just fanboys, genuine people duped by this scam don't want to be getting their hopes up,I only wish the best for the one's scammed but the money's gone or the vast majority of it

No, you’re wrong and it is a PayPal statement of activity between myself and Investing4You.

You lot on here claimed yourself that the website was closed down by the FCA weeks ago.

You can see the dates on the PayPal refunds as recent, so make your minds up will you?

I’m not friends with Declan and other than the signing up process haven’t had much contact with him at all.

There are others on here who have come forward and admitted they’ve had refunds, maybe ask them to share their statements also?

So you don’t constantly keep thinking I’m making it up.

It’s almost like you want everyone to lose their money.

If you didn’t invest directly with Declan and Investing4You and invested with friends and family then none of this matters to you, as you’ll have your own issues to resolve.

No, you’re wrong and it is a PayPal statement of activity between myself and Investing4You.

You lot on here claimed yourself that the website was closed down by the FCA weeks ago.

You can see the dates on the PayPal refunds as recent, so make your minds up will you?

I’m not friends with Declan and other than the signing up process haven’t had much contact with him at all.

There are others on here who have come forward and admitted they’ve had refunds, maybe ask them to share their statements also?

So you don’t constantly keep thinking I’m making it up.

It’s almost like you want everyone to lose their money.

If you didn’t invest directly with Declan and Investing4You and invested with friends and family then none of this matters to you, as you’ll have your own issues to resolve.
If PayPal have payed you up your initial payment I'm genuinely pleased for you, there will be many left out of pocket by this scam,hopefully you have come out of this unscathed and its an old saying but very true just remember next time if it seems to good to be true generally it always is

I've been following this forum since this all kicked off in July, as I was waiting for a space to open up with Investing4You and keen to get in. Obviously I'm quite relieved I didn't because of all this, but there are things I do not understand regarding this whole debate. How is anyone that isn't a client of Declan and Investing4You, able to weigh in and have any say on this situation, other than using speculation, hearsay, word of mouth and rumours? Most of these posts against Investing4You scream jealousy to me, I'm assuming because they couldn't initially get in? And the people who appear to be defending Investing4You (likely clients) actually have some evidence showing positive progress, like the PayPal refund.

From what I understand, the clients are in contact with the company's solicitor, receiving updates the investigation progresses. Most the information will be confidential until the investigation is closed, with the only thing close to the truth been what the solicitor updates emails say. Absolutely anything else said on this forum, is speculation!

The PayPal refund is legitimate, as I have heard several people (not on this forum) whom I know had invested via PayPal and have received a refund directly from the Investing4You PayPal account, not as a refund from PayPal itself. This money can't be claimed back by PayPal in the future as the refund didn't come from PayPal, it came THROUGH PayPal, like any other business transaction/refund. Don't add worry to those who have managed to get their money back, telling them it may be taken away again? As that just isn't true. I am happy for those who have their investment back and this seems to be a good sign of progress.

None of you can state this is a scam until the investigation has concluded, nor can the defenders confidentially state the investing was legitimate! Let the police do their job and the truth will be known. Until then, this forum is just a joke.

Back