Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Has this been confirmed this WAS a scam yet? I know it seems obvious but my question is why would he and he's family still go about as normal knowing that a LOT of people will be after them who know where they live? Why haven't they done a runner or at least move out of town? It still doesn't make sense.
Personally i believe its all part of the game he is playing, can those returns really be real?
I hope so as i have tens of thousands in there but after reading for many months i cant see it.

Personally i believe its all part of the game he is playing, can those returns really be real?
I hope so as i have tens of thousands in there but after reading for many months i cant see it.
Yep, me too! But I just can't figure out his game; even after an entire year. If that was a normal scammer / thief with all that money he has, he would have left the country by now. Instead, he hired a solicitor and now planning to have another baby and walking around without a care. Why risk all that? He's either got a huge pair of balls or very smart.

Hi when all this is completed by the police etc and proved a scam what will happen to the people who drew money out and have spent it will they demand it to be paid back. Some people have spent thousands how will this work if they don’t have the money now will they allow payment plan?

Also does anyone still have updates from Decs solicitor I did get them but they stopped at Christmas has he finished with his solicitor?

Is this dead in the water then? Everyone who I have spoken with doesn't seem to have any updates at all?
far from it...Manchester police are heavily involved, interviewed clients and continue to do so, Libertex in Cyprus have responded to UK police enquiries...no other news. Reliable trustworthy source.

This **** hasn't got the Brains to pull this off. Someone else is behind it. I had his misses giving me a sob story of how hard done by they are and all the abuse they get. You rip people off like he has and what do you expect can't wait to bump into him one day

This **** hasn't got the Brains to pull this off. Someone else is behind it. I had his misses giving me a sob story of how hard done by they are and all the abuse they get. You rip people off like he has and what do you expect can't wait to bump into him one day
Agreed. He for sure knew what he was doing.
Find it very difficult to understand how they seem to have a sob story when there still spending everybody’s cash, and living better then most of us.

Why have they not done a runner then? Surely they must know that time is ticking for the truth to come out shortly. Why stick around?

Back