Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
No ones getting paid back

Believing that anyone is getting paid back is like believing in the returns promised.

For a grand investment, in 5 years you would be worth a trillion.

A trillion is unthinkable

If you had 1 million and you spent 1 quid a second, after 11 and a bit DAYS you would have run out of money

If you had 1 billion and you spent 1 quid a second, after around 30 odd YEARS you would run out of money

If you had 1 trillion and you spent 1 quid a second, after around 31 THOUSAND YEARS you would run out of money

Biggest scam in the history of Scunthorpe, done

No ones getting paid back

Believing that anyone is getting paid back is like believing in the returns promised.

For a grand investment, in 5 years you would be worth a trillion.

A trillion is unthinkable

If you had 1 million and you spent 1 quid a second, after 11 and a bit DAYS you would have run out of money

If you had 1 billion and you spent 1 quid a second, after around 30 odd YEARS you would run out of money

If you had 1 trillion and you spent 1 quid a second, after around 31 THOUSAND YEARS you would run out of money

Biggest scam in the history of Scunthorpe, done
What happens next?

Anybody have any updates?
Is there any chance at all that this could be real and we are going to see our money and profit? Or am i dreaming?

Anybody have any updates?
Is there any chance at all that this could be real and we are going to see our money and profit? Or am i dreaming?
Word is declan has paid someone for protection, as people are going to his house threatening violence. Whether this is true or not I am unsure.

Other than that, what do you think its been what 3? 4? Months since anyone has seen any money. Its gone.

Word is declan has paid someone for protection, as people are going to his house threatening violence. Whether this is true or not I am unsure.

Other than that, what do you think its been what 3? 4? Months since anyone has seen any money. Its gone.
If people wanted him they will get past whatever protection he has.

Is there any way that this COULD be legit though? And that over sometime we will see some money?

So what do you think happens next?
Just my opinion, but, I would imagine that the investigation will conclude that Declan was originally a victim of fraud himself. He will probably get some remedial punishment, public order or something, then the actual scammers behind this will be chased but not caught

Like I say, that is purely my view and by no means factual. I’m just trying to look at this with a level head.

Back