Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Congratulations to anyone who put in £1000 and had the trust in Declan one year ago.

Going on very conservative returns Declan has shown his clients - 3% a day then those who invested early on and put in £1000 will now have about £170,000* to £250,000* sat waiting in their accounts waiting to be unlocked once all this rubbish with the Police is sorted out.

It's too bad they could not get their money invested for the full 12 months as they would of had about £2,176,097.87* in their accounts.

*These figures do not include I4U commission, and other required deductions such as CGT etc.
Hi Sean!

Everything's a good investment, until it isn't. ;)
Well you have to fight the stealth tax that is inflation somehow and traditional banking institutions are not helping people increase there prosperity so......and it does .....like any investment ,so long as you are early enough.cheers enjoy Christmas peeps ,oh except Mr Fair cos you are not a nice person...just my view.x.

I have had an email from the solicitor of Declan to say they are trying to find a mechanism which will enable them to return funds to clients and they don’t know how long this will take but the trading has been proved from the devices which were taken away. This is the first time I’ve had any legal confirmation that it has now been proved he did trade !!

I have had an email from the solicitor of Declan to say they are trying to find a mechanism which will enable them to return funds to clients and they don’t know how long this will take but the trading has been proved from the devices which were taken away. This is the first time I’ve had any legal confirmation that it has now been proved he did trade !!
Good news everybody! In particular, For all those who invested prior to 6th April 2021, you can now get all your trade details. Note you’d best be sharpish as you need to submit this information to Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs before 31st January. If not then you’ll be complicit in tax evasion. Just sayin’!

"They don't know how long it will take" . Sounds like the solicitor sends a different story to every client. If it's in his account and it's unblocked then why can he start returning money today? I don't understand.

Good news everybody! In particular, For all those who invested prior to 6th April 2021, you can now get all your trade details. Note you’d best be sharpish as you need to submit this information to Her Majesty’s Revenue & Customs before 31st January. If not then you’ll be complicit in tax evasion. Just sayin’!
If you’ve got your money back why would you care about paying tax ? If I got mine back I’d happily pay the tax on the gain why is that a big deal ? You earn it so you pay the tax I have no idea why you have said that ? The money has not been released as it’s not in Decs account that’s why

He can’t have been making trades ! I’ve seen it stated many times by experts in here as FACT that he’s never made a trade . Solicitors must be confused surely

If you’ve got your money back why would you care about paying tax ? If I got mine back I’d happily pay the tax on the gain why is that a big deal ? You earn it so you pay the tax I have no idea why you have said that ? The money has not been released as it’s not in Decs account that’s why
Because the tax is due based on the date the “profit” was made and has nothing to do with when (IF!) you physically receive the money. My point was sardonic. The only trades were false trades, but false trades need to be declared until you can prove they’re false. Ironically even Declan could not prove legitimate(!) trades.

And ( fictitious) money on an app is still taxable profit in the eyes of HMRC. So the sooner you have the evidence in your hands the sooner you can inform HMRC it was all a scam.

Last edited:
Because the tax is due based on the date the “profit” was made and has nothing to do with when (IF!) you physically receive the money. My point was sardonic. The only trades were false trades, but false trades need to be declared until you can prove they’re false. Ironically even Declan could not prove legitimate(!) trades.

And ( fictitious) money on an app is still taxable profit in the eyes of HMRC. So the sooner you have the evidence in your hands the sooner you can inform HMRC it was all a scam.
Your making yourself look an idiot now, “False trades” what happened to not trading at all? I’m sure you said that was a fact, I’m sure the solicitors are smart enough to figure that the “false trades” were legitimate before they sent out the update, you are just finding any excuse to not make yourself look daft now.

Back