Ponzi Scheme investing4you.co.uk scam forex investment

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Your making yourself look an idiot now, “False trades” what happened to not trading at all? I’m sure you said that was a fact, I’m sure the solicitors are smart enough to figure that the “false trades” were legitimate before they sent out the update, you are just finding any excuse to not make yourself look daft now.

1641327552212.png

why do morons like you continue to post, it's been months since this was blown open and no one has had money back besides PayPal claims. Crown prosecution is still processing the non UK based account, if CPS is involved and investigating the account this is serious. If you're still drinking the Kool-Aid after this amount of time I don't know what to say.

The solicitor said this, the money is in the account, the solicitor is finding a new way to get funds in clients accounts! YES this was said months ago and yet nothing has changed.

Last edited:
I know people are still looking very very stupid now , but even those who mention "solicitor" says this etc must understand how it all works?? easy " YOU PAY A SOLICITOR/BARRISTER/QC" to DEFEND YOU!! not to investigate you??...the more you pay usually the better defence and loopholes they will expose hence winning the case. Its the CPS that have to battle it out with your chosen DEFENSE for them to win the case...

THE DEFENSE BARRISTER/QC WILL NOT RELEASE ANYTHING TO INCRIMINATE YOU, THEY WILL ONLY RELEASE AND SAY TO SUPPORT THE "STORY" YOU ARE PAYING "THEM" TO TELL AND DEFEND!

it takes years especially at the minute..so hope you all like carrots on sticks because your all getting strung along like donkeys still believing it all...:cool:

I know people are still looking very very stupid now , but even those who mention "solicitor" says this etc must understand how it all works?? easy " YOU PAY A SOLICITOR/BARRISTER/QC" to DEFEND YOU!! not to investigate you??...the more you pay usually the better defence and loopholes they will expose hence winning the case. Its the CPS that have to battle it out with your chosen DEFENSE for them to win the case...

THE DEFENSE BARRISTER/QC WILL NOT RELEASE ANYTHING TO INCRIMINATE YOU, THEY WILL ONLY RELEASE AND SAY TO SUPPORT THE "STORY" YOU ARE PAYING "THEM" TO TELL AND DEFEND!

it takes years especially at the minute..so hope you all like carrots on sticks because your all getting strung along like donkeys still believing it all...:cool:
Well i still believe in Dec I just think all you lot are jealous

Has anyone had an update for January from D.C. Banks, they would post on here please ?

Yes, although I believe it would not be wise to post this update in a public forum.

If I was a client I would keep this update private, from here on any information being posted publicly is more ammunition for declans legal aid. It gives them time and information on the police investigation.

Yes, although I believe it would not be wise to post this update in a public forum.

If I was a client I would keep this update private, from here on any information being posted publicly is more ammunition for declans legal aid. It gives them time and information on the police investigation.
Good idea. Not thought of that

and you don't think that solicitors are privy to such information? I would suggest all sides want this remedied, one way or another, so are communicating regularly......any updates are helpfull to clients of Dec's so long as they are not here-say. Just another silly needless comment you my friend are best ignored from here on in....

This thread is biblical, a true testament to the retail investors

Attachments

• 81D39080-82E3-45B8-9451-0CAAEC72F2C3.jpeg
    81D39080-82E3-45B8-9451-0CAAEC72F2C3.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 52
  • 6F386C55-78B5-4130-B3ED-16D10908BC1C.jpeg
    6F386C55-78B5-4130-B3ED-16D10908BC1C.jpeg
    58.3 KB · Views: 48
Back