INVESTINGCI.COM

Daniel Farhat

Recruit
InvestingCI.com is a binary option scammer, stay away or you will loose any money that you wire transfer to them.
I signed up with a broker called ICI at investingci.com.

I deposited $500, they claim to professionaly invest it in binary option trades and will not risk more than 5% of the value of your account per trading day. The $500 I invested turned into more than $1000 in one month, they talked me into investing more and I deposited $5,000 more and it turned in to $12,000 one month later. The first two deposits were by credit card, the third deposit I made they insisted it be by wire transfer due to regulations and I wire transfered $13,000 so that I could have $25,000 in my account as they enticed me by telling me that NFP news on November 6th was coming up and that they had insured trades for $25,000 for the NFP. Well they didn't trade the $25,000 during the NFP news on November 6th, but my account grew to $31,000 by November 9. On November 9th I requested a withdrawl of $20,000 from my $31,000 account balance and they refused/rejected my withdrawl request and 5 minutes later they invested my $31,000 into one long term trade with an expiry in January 2016 to keep me from withdrawing any money. This broker is a scam broker, they have done the same thing to other investors, if you look at http://trialinvesting.com/investingci-com/ you can see they've scammed other investors, please alert people about this scam broker.

Leave a 1 star review. Invite them to come and join this discussion thread.

Email and any other means of communication you have with them. This makes it harder for them to claim to have not gotten the message.

InvestingCI.com is a binary option scammer, stay away or you will loose any money that you wire transfer to them.
I signed up with a broker called ICI at investingci.com.

I deposited $500, they claim to professionaly invest it in binary option trades and will not risk more than 5% of the value of your account per trading day. The $500 I invested turned into more than $1000 in one month, they talked me into investing more and I deposited $5,000 more and it turned in to $12,000 one month later. The first two deposits were by credit card, the third deposit I made they insisted it be by wire transfer due to regulations and I wire transfered $13,000 so that I could have $25,000 in my account as they enticed me by telling me that NFP news on November 6th was coming up and that they had insured trades for $25,000 for the NFP. Well they didn't trade the $25,000 during the NFP news on November 6th, but my account grew to $31,000 by November 9. On November 9th I requested a withdrawl of $20,000 from my $31,000 account balance and they refused/rejected my withdrawl request and 5 minutes later they invested my $31,000 into one long term trade with an expiry in January 2016 to keep me from withdrawing any money. This broker is a scam broker, they have done the same thing to other investors, if you look at trialinvesting.com/investingci-com/ you can see they've scammed other investors, please alert people about this scam broker.

I already file a complaint to CFTC. I also invested to ICI Investingci.com. Now I cannot login to my account. They lockup my account. I tried to call all different numbers but none of them is working. I exactly have the same experience like yours. I think everybody should do the same. Report a claim.

Back