Investingpro

Tebogo

Private
I opened an account with Investingpro made a deposit of $1050. The guy buy the name of Jason promised to trade on my behalf and it has been two weeks now since money was deposited into their account and nothing is happening. Second problem is their trading platform on my account is unusable meaning that the webpage looks like it is still being developed not launched yet. I have been in contact with Jason and the Support team regarding the trading platform access problem to no avail so because they are failing to fix the problem I have asked them to close my account and refund my money and they have not responded to my email.

Attachments

• 20170831_095602.jpg
    20170831_095602.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 0
I opened an account with Investingpro made a deposit of $1050. The guy buy the name of Jason promised to trade on my behalf and it has been two weeks now since money was deposited into their account and nothing is happening. Second problem is their trading platform on my account is unusable meaning that the webpage looks like it is still being developed not launched yet. I have been in contact with Jason and the Support team regarding the trading platform access problem to no avail so because they are failing to fix the problem I have asked them to close my account and refund my money and they have not responded to my email.
Wait till Monday to get the proper answer from them, You can also go their live chat support to get an instant replay. If they failed to reply you then write here, I`ll suggest you steps to get your funds back.

Wait till Monday to get the proper answer from them, You can also go their live chat support to get an instant replay. If they failed to reply you then write here, I`ll suggest you steps to get your funds back.
Thanks I will wait for their response

Please find the attached conversation. I sent the same email today to Jason Parker and support department.
Regards
Roger

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-17-15-31-04.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-17-15-31-04.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 0
They called me and nothing concluded yet but the communication with them is still in progress. I will provide feedback once i receive their call tonight or tomorrow regarding progress.
Thanks! keep us posted mate :)

buongiorno, io ho aperto circa un mese fa ho aperto un conto con investingpro di 1000 euro e adesso ho deciso i chiudere il mio conto e relevare i miei fondi. il senior broker Baldini Gabriele che mi segue in teoria, non risponde alle mie chiamate, messaggi ed email, nonostante mi mandi ogni giorno sua email di analisi ecc. ho scritto al supporto e nessuno risponde, il sito sembra ancora in manutenzione e non riesco ad accedere.
quuno gentilmente puo' darmi un aiuto su come procedere per riavere i miei fondi? grazie

Hi, friend,
That happened in September. How the situation is now? You got back your money or not?

Back