Investingview scam

MadBum

Recruit
their site wont load
I've searched on FCA website this was the result
This unauthorized firm was added to the FS Register on 11 Oct 2021
my first fund manager couldn't follow simple instructions so i ignored him but when we first traded and i asked him about stop loss he said we are day traders we don't do stop losses.(at the time I was clueless about trading)
couple of months later and onto my second fund manager (and lots of crash web courses on trading)
the second manager came out with the exact same words we don't do stop losses (I now knew this was like seriously stupid) so ive now blocked and ignored her too.
However I cant access their website to withdraw my money and the fact that they trade out of grenadines doesn't inspire my confidence in getting my money back.

Cruz Invest LLC (hereinafter called the “Company”), registration number 1063 LLC 2021, First Floor, First St Vincent Bank LTD Building, James Street, Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines. The Company operates under the InvestingViews brand according to the St. Vincent and the Grenadines laws.

their site wont load
I've searched on FCA website this was the result
This unauthorized firm was added to the FS Register on 11 Oct 2021
my first fund manager couldn't follow simple instructions so i ignored him but when we first traded and i asked him about stop loss he said we are day traders we don't do stop losses.(at the time I was clueless about trading)
couple of months later and onto my second fund manager (and lots of crash web courses on trading)
the second manager came out with the exact same words we don't do stop losses (I now knew this was like seriously stupid) so ive now blocked and ignored her too.
However I cant access their website to withdraw my money and the fact that they trade out of grenadines doesn't inspire my confidence in getting my money back.

Cruz Invest LLC (hereinafter called the “Company”), registration number 1063 LLC 2021, First Floor, First St Vincent Bank LTD Building, James Street, Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines. The Company operates under the InvestingViews brand according to the St. Vincent and the Grenadines laws.
Share the website with us and why you haven't searched about them before investing anything with them?

Sorry to say but good luck getting any money out of them. They are scammers pulling money out of you and creating losses as they manipulate the MT4 pricing. I was caught and gave $5000 for their bronze level account and when I went to withdraw funds, they convinced me to close my account due to some fourth quarter qualifications BS. I wanted out anyways due to the stress. I would have most likely paid it but on the last day of trades, they increased my profits by over $10000 where the entry point was no where near the price when I bought just so they could up the commission fees to my daily allowable withdraw amount from my bank. They got greedy. They wanted an additional $2000 to withdraw my money for fees and commissions. This is when I realized I have been scammed. Up to that point, they were very professional and helpful and I was totally fooled. A+ for their acting skills.

The flags that I now see that were a warning are they keep pushing for you to give them more money to upgrade to a higher account level. They will go as far as saying get a loan or sell your house. You need to have one bitcoin invested with them. Trades finishing when the price doesn't hit the take profit. Other trades taking a sharp turn once they tell you to put a price in. Completely orchestrated to get you in to trouble so you have to put more money in.

Back