Investingviews Scam

Mt4trader

Recruit
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to warn everyone about investingviews.org. It used to be .net up until a couple months ago (fishy). It started with a Facebook ad for bot trading crypto with a small deposit by credit card for $250. Once you sign up, you get a call from a broker from Zurich they say. They set you up with MT4 and start you trading once the money hits their account. They show you can make money right away. I requested a $60 withdraw to make sure I could get my money out and sure enough, they transferred the money to a bitcoin wallet they help me set up.

After a few days of this, they pressure you to invest more money so I put in more as it seemed legit. This is when things started to go sideways. A couple trades they instructed me to make went the wrong direction so they told me that if I upgrade to the Bronze level account that they will take over those trades so I topped it up to $5000. A couple of odd things that had me thinking in the back of my mind this was a scam was when the price didn't hit my take profit but closed. Other trades altogether disappearing.

A couple weeks later, the same thing happens. A trade goes south and they tell me if I pay them, they will take over the trade, so to save my balance and account, I ended up sending more money.

At this point I wanted out so as not to alarm them, I requested to take some of the profit out to pay for those trades and they told me that I needed to pay withdraw and commission fees to take my money out. That's when I realized I had been scammed. Any legitimate broker would taken these fees from my profits so I didn't send them anymore money. Hopefully this helps anyone else who thinks about giving money to investingviews.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to warn everyone about investingviews.org. It used to be .net up until a couple months ago (fishy). It started with a Facebook ad for bot trading crypto with a small deposit by credit card for $250. Once you sign up, you get a call from a broker from Zurich they say. They set you up with MT4 and start you trading once the money hits their account. They show you can make money right away. I requested a $60 withdraw to make sure I could get my money out and sure enough, they transferred the money to a bitcoin wallet they help me set up.

After a few days of this, they pressure you to invest more money so I put in more as it seemed legit. This is when things started to go sideways. A couple trades they instructed me to make went the wrong direction so they told me that if I upgrade to the Bronze level account that they will take over those trades so I topped it up to $5000. A couple of odd things that had me thinking in the back of my mind this was a scam was when the price didn't hit my take profit but closed. Other trades altogether disappearing.

A couple weeks later, the same thing happens. A trade goes south and they tell me if I pay them, they will take over the trade, so to save my balance and account, I ended up sending more money.

At this point I wanted out so as not to alarm them, I requested to take some of the profit out to pay for those trades and they told me that I needed to pay withdraw and commission fees to take my money out. That's when I realized I had been scammed. Any legitimate broker would taken these fees from my profits so I didn't send them anymore money. Hopefully this helps anyone else who thinks about giving money to investingviews.
This company is not registered or regulated by any futures or securities commission and has been flagged as a scam by others on the internet. Below are more details about this fake broker.

1635777640949.png

Attachments

• 1635777612566.png
    1635777612566.png
    16 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone,

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/19475/Investingviews.org and then follow the below suggestions.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back