investlibertyreserve.net scam

ismailahmad

Recruit
This company investlibertyreserve.net is similar to investlibertyreserve.com and investlibertyreserve.biz.
I invested $1000 in investlibertyreserve.net but have not got any returns. When I ticket them, the answer was the minimum deposit was changed to $5000 and I was asked to top up another $4000 if I want to get my profit.
It's a scam and I hope the authorities would take action against this company and close down their site. They are scamming a lot of innocent people who are serious investors.

It's a HYIP. Read this:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html

Invite them to come to this thread and discuss the issue.

I also see that they offer a number of "plans" with different amounts, some under $1000. Ask them to transfer you to a plan with a minimum invest of less than $1k.

Did you deposit via LR? If so, file a complaint there. You may be able to at least interfere with these people's ability to accept funds.

If you are in the USA, file a complaint with IC3.gov Otherwise, ask your bank and local police how to file an internet-based financial fraud complaint in your country.

Back