• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Investmarkets.com

I am having an issue with a company
Thank you, already did. Waiting for an answer.
They will probably not react to you directly. They may penalize the member but do not have any compensation fund in place for clients/investors. this is Belize major regulatory flaw - while they ask for a lot of money to get the license, no direct client compensation scheme is provided.

Choose offshore brokers carefully and wage all pros and cons.

They will probably not react to you directly. They may penalize the member but do not have any compensation fund in place for clients/investors. this is Belize major regulatory flaw - while they ask for a lot of money to get the license, no direct client compensation scheme is provided.

Choose offshore brokers carefully and wage all pros and cons.
I believe its part of the scam of the "company". Like all the equal web pages that clearly they have, you can compare and its exactly the same thing (forex tb, investmarkets, investuos, fxliquidty...)

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Oct 21, 2021 at 9:30 PM

Clearly this criminals arent going to responde... when are they mark as scam?

FPA Forums Team Note: Please check this...

What does it take to get a company to get a scam label?

Also, please leave a followup review to highlight the company's lack of response.

The lies continues.

March 7: "under review"
March 8: "Already response"

Clearly "under review" means "we dont care"

Almost a year... run from this thieves (also from forex tb, investuos, 24option and all related sites)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220318-085932_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220318-085932_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    648.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20220318-085902_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220318-085902_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    610.6 KB · Views: 11
The owner of Investmarkets is Mr. Constantinos Zertalis of Cyprus. He is listed in publicly available records as owner of Arvis Capital and Forex TB which handle the international and EU accounts, respectively. He was former CEO of Raffina Innovations, a medical equipment company in Cyprus, He can be found on Google, Linked, and Facebook.

The owner of Investmarkets is Mr. Constantinos Zertalis of Cyprus. He is listed in publicly available records as owner of Arvis Capital and Forex TB which handle the international and EU accounts, respectively. He was former CEO of Raffina Innovations, a medical equipment company in Cyprus, He can be found on Google, Linked, and Facebook.
Is this a real profile for Constantinos Zertalis on LinkedIn and FB?

Back