• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Investmarkets.com

I am having an issue with a company

Rafael101

Private
The biggest crooks on line. Including all the group of companies (24option, investmarkets, investuos, forex tb, ) even have the same web pages ( differences of colors and logos) they have no shame. More than 90 days with "under investigation"

Screenshot_20210817-153037_Yahoo Mail.jpg

The biggest crooks on line. Including all the group of companies (24option, investmarkets, investuos, forex tb, ) even have the same web pages ( differences of colors and logos) they have no shame. More than 90 days with "under investigation"
Can you please elaborate on the issue, why they hold your withdrawal?
Reason?

Hi, sorry that took so long, here's my story...

It all started according to the publicity.

I entered with $ 200.00, then started receiving a series of calls from scammer # 1 (Miller N, probably a fake name).

Little by little he pressured me to make more deposits until I reached $ 4,000.00 (he asked me for $ 10,000). Upon reaching this capital, he assured me that Investmarkets (the nest of thieves) was going to give a 50% bonus to that deposit so that I would have enough market capital to carry out operations. I naively believed him.

The robbery begins ...

In the first operation (sure profit according to scammer # 1) almost all my capital was lost in a couple of hours, the thief (Miller N) no longer answered me and several days later he called me to tell me that I lost my money (something that it was obvious) and my only option was to deposit more to recover what I lost.

As I did not accept that, he told me that he was going to escalate the case with his manager, scammer # 2, Alejandro S.
Scammer # 2 started the same way. The first thing he asked me was to forget the lost money (easy since it was not his money), there was nothing to do. I claimed the bonus not received and he responded evasively, I did not receive anything.
Again they called me to the point of suffering and coerced me (I had no different option, hope you understand my state of mind) to deposit another $ 4,000.00 (again they asked only $10,000.00) to recover the first $ 4,000.00, again they offered me a 50% bonus and again they deceived me.

The robbery continues ....
In 2/3 operations again the capital disappears in record time.

The calls continue and I have lost $ 8,800.00 in less than 48 hours of trading, without explanations and without receiving anything in return.

From that moment on:

1. I made a complaint by following the process that they indicate in the web page (to date they have been +8 months without answer; or they have a lot of work or they are lying to me)

2. I reported to IFSC Belize. Obviously there is no regulation, Belize is a beautiful country but it is far from being a financial powerhouse. And given this poor regulation, it is where these thieves take advantage to scam. In retrospect, if you are a serious company why not have a top license (Europe, US, UK, etc)

3. I reported them to the local banking regulator to pressure them to at least warn users about these scammers

4. I lost my credit cards, all of them, when reporting and not being able to make payments, my cards were canceled

5. I am preparing a case in Belize and another in Cyprus, to demand compensation and my legal and financial costs.

6. I share my story and so far I have been able to help a couple of people not fall for these thieves

Its been a long way, but they scam me. There's no other name.

Just showing how this scammers manipulate ratings in trustpilot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211028-082015_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211028-082015_Chrome.jpg
    493.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20211028-081729_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211028-081729_Chrome.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20211028-081709_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211028-081709_Chrome.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 18
Just showing how this scammers manipulate ratings in trustpilot.
Invest Markets claims to be associated ARVIS Capital Limited (not sure if this is accurate but they make this claim). ARVIS appears to be regulated, see below.

www.investmarkets.com

1635461958831.png

1635462014563.png

1635462029710.png

Invest Markets claims to be associated ARVIS Capital Limited (not sure if this is accurate but they make this claim). ARVIS appears to be regulated, see below.

www.investmarkets.com

View attachment 70162

View attachment 70163
View attachment 70164
You are rigth, they have a license. How they do "bussiness" is the issue.

Back